Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptocurrency to be accepted in shops by 2025? - page 25. (Read 5963 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 3
It is all moving towards that by the recent happenings. More and more projects are targeting that aspect of the market that would make crypto easily accessible in businesses. This may happen earlier than speculated with the body language of SEC obviously positive moving forward. I think more and more intriguing stuffs are expected sooner.
Activity: 423
Merit: 10
BitbondSTO.com
I think it will come true, seeing lots of multi-payment blockhain platforms with some of their merchants and roadmaps between 2022 and 2023, that's not impossible and we have to support it
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
I have hard, even now some shops in some countries are using and accepting crypto currencies. With the evolution of online markets, online shops/ websites, online transactions are taking huge portion of money transactions. There is a huge possibility to use crypto currency as the transaction method of those online platforms in near future. So I think it is not by 2025, it may be 2020.
Activity: 306
Merit: 100
Until 2025, another 7 years, this is a lot. During this time in the world can change a lot. The fact that there will be crypto-currencies in stores, I think definitely yes. After all, now we can see how some shops accept payment in Bitcoin
Activity: 210
Yes it's widely use by people in that year, I think altcoins will be an option rather than bitcoin's payment there's a lot more of the blockchain and it getsevolving year by year.
Activity: 224
Merit: 6
hopefully it will happen earlier, as we can see right now even in my country that they are slowly accepting crypto in some shops and store, but still there are lot of people afraid of it, because they are just heard some bad comments about it and lack of knowledge to the people. time will comes people around the world will use crypto instead of fiats and accept that this is the future to be.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
the period of 7 years could go well. i'm sure that will not be the case in every country, but in the crypto friendly countries, i can well imagine it.
Activity: 462
I believe it will happen earlier, because crypto cards are reated , like tenx, crypterium and in 1-2 years some shops will accept them.So it is definitely will happen
Activity: 392
Merit: 27
It may happen even earlier, because today we have some examples of using crypto for purchasing.
Activity: 162
I think they shall soon be accepted by many markets and they will be on everyone’s daily use of transactions and other operations. Coins like tau, icx and ada shall soon be used by customers as they are really good.
Activity: 280
Merit: 102
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
This might be true. Now the blockchain companies are trying to develop their platform to cater for the demands it will face, and now is the opportunity to acquire some tokens which will increase in value when the platform goes mainstream.
Activity: 188
Honestly, I feel it will be. The day is not far when I shall be using my stellar, ripple or paragon in the markets. It will be soon used everywhere with the pace it is going. These coins are coming with their excellent projects.
Activity: 168
In general, I think this will happen much earlier Smiley Already, many shops are accepting crypto currency. And every day, services and goods for which you can pay off virtual currency, are growing.
Activity: 25
It's already accepted by a lot of shops but hardly anyone seems to use it.
Activity: 196
In public catering establishments in Hong Kong in the near future it will be possible to pay bitcoins through POS-terminals. It is planned that the first 5.5 thousand such terminals will appear in Hong Kong by the end of August.
Activity: 275
I do not think that cryptography can be paid for in stores. At least in large stores and even enterprises this is possible, but not in the current state of medium and small businesses. Looking at what you mean stores.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1
I'm pretty sure this could happen much sooner and more successfully. More and more people get acquainted with the blockchain device and learn all the benefits and convenience of cryptocurrencies. I think it will happen in the next couple of years. No need to wait that long, until 2025.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
That would be completely great but I'm wondering why should I need to wait for so long if I can already transfer my Bitcoin in 20 minutes to a regular cash, so I'm comfortable right now.
Activity: 210

Both Altcoin and bitcoin are in the same market and both are crypto currencies, and there will always be a connection between the two. But actually this has not been proven in a real / scientific way. But if you look at the habits of the market during the last few years, it can be said that bitcoin prices will become a reference and affect the price of another coin.
Activity: 266
No one can predict it, and I believe it can happen. In cryptocurrency, everything is possible. With high crypto technology, I believe this survey can be realized. Many parties may accept payment methods with cryptocurrency.
Pages:
Jump to: