Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptocurrency to be accepted in shops by 2025? - page 27. (Read 5963 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 102

Well some shops accept cryptocurrency now and they're probably thinking advanced and looking forward to the future of cryptocurrencies as well. Good for them. At least now they're ready for the future in-case cryptocurrency do take over the world. But as for me, I'm stocking up some of my own.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
Will be a failure if it isnt by then.
Activity: 585
Merit: 250
This is a very good news and it will be a very great achievement for crypto if it becomes accepted by shops as means for payment of goods and I am sure this step will also help to increase the stability of crypto and from there it can begin to penetrate globally.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
There are a lot of project about the shops rent a car or home. I think it is not impossible, It is already exist but not common. it can be earlier than 2025.
Activity: 322
Merit: 40
It's a good news of course but I wish this comes to reality as it will bring more development to the world of crypto.
I think that there is every chance that this will become a reality. This will change the world of crypto currency! I think that by 2025 people will be ready for these changes and will take the cryptocurrency in their lives
Activity: 23
Don't know when, but it will happen for sure. Just a matter of time.
Activity: 504
I know a few ico that was supposed to solve the issue of paying with cryptocurrency in shops. I hope that by the end of this year there will be results.

If you a shop owner you already can accept cryptocurrencies through the merchants like coinpayments, bitpays, coingate etc. The question is adoption state for such payments

the first step if the system can be done is the policy of your government and country whether to allow transactions using cryptocurrency, because if still prohibited it is a crime that can make you punished.
Activity: 85
I am 100 percent sure about that!
The only question here is when will this happen?
Activity: 157
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
This will be another very big step to popularize cryptocurrency in the world. I hope that this will happen in the near future, This will be another signal for big growth
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1001
I know a few ico that was supposed to solve the issue of paying with cryptocurrency in shops. I hope that by the end of this year there will be results.

If you a shop owner you already can accept cryptocurrencies through the merchants like coinpayments, bitpays, coingate etc. The question is adoption state for such payments

Activity: 320
Merit: 17
free space pm if interessed
the payments in cryptocurrency are the future, just hope it will become a method of payment in all stores even before 2025, a valid alternative to payments with debit cards, in some country is already started just hope it will expand quickly
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Viarium.io - DECENTRALIZED VR WORLD
I think that this is very real because by that time most people will completely stop using fiat money and switch to digital..
Activity: 280
Merit: 14
The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content
Activity: 840
Merit: 251
It's not a secret anymore. Crypto is a new revolution for the payment system. This is the way that votes can be practical to make any payments in an era of increasingly advanced technology. If it will be soon realized I think will be quite a lot of the waitperson and will certainly have a lot of support and demand for it.
Activity: 770
Merit: 298
tozex.io

No need to wait until 2025. You can use bitcoin to buy cars, houses.. and many more now
(Even if we cannot buy via BTC directly, we can still sell BTC to get USD $$ then use $$ to buy anything you want. LOL)
the articles simply said that 2025 cryptocurrency will directly supported to any micro transactions like buying on the shops and ticket for the bus not for high amount of transactions like you were said above
Activity: 86
It may take longer.
Because Bitcoin is now in the market, it is still recovering, and from the perspective of the country, no country now recognizes Bitcoin. I think Bitcoin still has a long way to go.
Activity: 238

If that happens, it will be a very easy and fast future, we will use cryptos to buy something at the store and maybe all fast food restaurants will accept crypto as payment. I think, by 2025 all countries in the world have adopted crypto, because in the end crypto will become the main requirement in the future.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
I doubt that bitcoin or another cryptocurrency will be accepted in stores as payment for goods and services. Too much volatility in these coins, so pay them is not profitable.
Do you doubt? Maybe you did not know, but there are already shops and different establishments where they accept crypto-currencies as a means of payment, and I believe that their number will increase.
Activity: 336
Until 2025, cryptographic currencies among the stock exchanges will become the biggest brand in the stock market. many governments will have accepted and supported it. In many areas these projects will be used.
Activity: 364
I doubt that bitcoin or another cryptocurrency will be accepted in stores as payment for goods and services. Too much volatility in these coins, so pay them is not profitable.
Pages:
Jump to: