Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptocurrency to be accepted in shops by 2025? - page 41. (Read 5963 times)

Activity: 472
Merit: 100
Gamblica Pre-Sale launch 01.03.2018!
It's already accepted by quite a few shops, just needs more people to start using it. Hopefully it gains popularity though and happens sooner than 2025.

I don't think that accepted somewhere is going to cut it. We have some places that we can shop now, but I don't think that will be widely used in shops in 2025.
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
not impossible because many peoples will be using cryptocurrency once its known by everyone in the world.
there are already some of them accepting crypto as a payment now, the others will follow as time passed by.
Activity: 938
Merit: 159
just hope that this happens and even before 2025 if possible it would be an excellent alternative to paying with credit cards, i hope to see this payment option soon in all stores
Activity: 66
Merit: 0
by 2025, the year can already be everywhere so that cryptocurrencies will be used only underground, as before. Or Vice versa - Fiat will be practically out of circulation. This whole 7 years. Anything can happen.)
Activity: 300
Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks
In the future, I guess the cryptocurrency market will grow strongly. cryptocurrency has brought us an advanced payment system. The next few years we can buy online, paying bills more convenient. We can also travel to other countries without changing the currency. In addition, we can also store our money in a safer way. I hope that in the future my country will accept and use crypto in the transaction
Activity: 207
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
It's already accepted by quite a few shops, just needs more people to start using it. Hopefully it gains popularity though and happens sooner than 2025.
Activity: 476
Why by 2025? There are already shops and malls who accepts cryptocurrencies (basically BTC and ETH). In Asian countries it’s already common to accept cryptocurrency as a payment.
Activity: 588
Merit: 104
Cryptocurrency is already excepted in many shops across  the world. Awareness about it is rising day by day.
If the rumours are true that Amazon is creating own Cryptocurrency we will not have to wait antil 2025 for mass adoption.
If some big Companies start using it it will be a big boost for Crypto.
Activity: 129
cryptographic currencies are spreading rapidly around the world and many are being used. the number of participants is increasing. Maybe it accepted in all the shops until 2025.
Activity: 185
Merit: 1
Good news that cryptocurrency will take to the next level,we can already use our bitcoin to buy goods and services. It might take time to impliment it because there are many things to be consider before impemented world wide.
Activity: 98
Everyone of us who are bitcoiners want a good future for crypto.Cryptocurrency was made for payment system and it was very glad if that would be accepted now in every shops for us to buy anything what we want or pay our monthly bills using bitcoin.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
That year cryptocurrency will be already be decentralized and maybe already been used for everything and hopefully it will be already 100k usd by then or maybe it will be decreased for mass consumption.
Activity: 19
I think it's a good news for those of us who like to transact everytime in cryptocurrency, I agree with the topics maker, I also predict that in 5 years from now I will receive payment with cryptocurrency, I think it is not impossible to happen, with silver metal gold in place of paper money, again, I'm sure it will happen. Wink Wink
Activity: 102
This depends on the country. I believe that some countries in Japan, South Korea, Germany, and Russia can do it. However, some countries are impossible.
Activity: 20
I think it's a good news for those of us who like to transact everytime in cryptocurrency, I agree with the topics maker, I also predict that in 5 years from now I will receive payment with cryptocurrency, I think it is not impossible to happen, with silver metal gold in place of paper money, again, I'm sure it will happen. Smiley Smiley
Activity: 539
Merit: 255
The adoption of the Crypto currency as a monetary unit for the calculation in stores will be incredibly cool. although in some countries this practice already exists and is quite successful, if it is in other countries, this is a huge plus
The public is sure that cryptocurrency is here to stay. Cryptocurrency is a maturing market, and this is exactly what we would expect to see happening at this time as we move from early-adopters to more mainstream awareness and use. By year 2025 the usage of the cryptocurrencies will become so wide that they would be accepted commonly: from regular shops to public transport.
Activity: 224
The adoption of the Crypto currency as a monetary unit for the calculation in stores will be incredibly cool. although in some countries this practice already exists and is quite successful, if it is in other countries, this is a huge plus
Activity: 244
Blue0x.com
good news, I really hope cryptocurrency, have a good future in the future, because it has a very transparent system, and have manffat for me personally in the profit sector, I'm sure one day public no longer panic against cryptocurenncy in the future which will come.
Activity: 406

I do not think that this will happen so quickly, because the state is against crypto currency and many people do not yet know how to use it.
Activity: 221
Merit: 1
I think it will happen few years before 2025, we can see that now they are spreading and many peoples are start learning and know about crypto. This is the start and beginning of crypto movement into bigger stages.
Pages:
Jump to: