Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptocurrency to be accepted in shops by 2025? - page 42. (Read 5963 times)

Activity: 105
Merit: 0
I think it will happen sooner or later .  there are pros it is very convenient but let's not forget about the hackers who will be able to earn on us . I for progress but I consider that first of all it is necessary to protect users to the maximum
Activity: 31
massive adoption of this technology is impossible to happen without strong regulation base
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Next Generation Antivirus
Wow, very happy to hear the that! If that happens then I as one of the digital currency players are very happy. I would be easier to make transactions, even when I visit other countries. I do not have to bother with carrying fiat currency as recognized by the country. I hope this really happens globally. If this happens before 2025, I think it will bring about even greater change as economic progress will grow faster too. Hopefully this is not just a HOAX. I hope not only bitcoin, but we can also do transactions with ethereum, litecoin, ripple, or etc. If this happens then this is the greatest progress of this century.
Activity: 53
Merit: 1
Hope to see cryptos be accepted in shops by 2020. if not that by that time we will see them by 2025. Lets support this campaign and push cryptos to every corner of markets.

cheers.
Activity: 19
Hay, that is pretty good article. I'm looking forward to this. Perhaps this will be more useful for shops and buses corporations
Activity: 392
Merit: 104
Very interesting information for beginners and those who did not know this, be sure to read who did not read it. Develop, promote this topic.
Activity: 364
Merit: 11
It is a good indications that cryptocurrency to be accepted in shops by two thousand twenty five (2025) and it is a great opportunity to open up to the newbie investors to start an investments to be a part of their profitable investors in this business
Activity: 23
I would at least like to see crypto as payment option for all online transactions. The payment gateway is something supported by DIW Token and if this is something that interests you take a look at their project
Activity: 294
I think yes, it can be real and we can not imagine the scale of it now. We can already pay with crypto in some countries.
Activity: 28
Would be great to see a lot of shop in 2025 that accept currencies like Ethereum, Bitcoin, Litecoin and more legit stuff. I think it will be like that once the people have realized how great crypto is!
Activity: 33
Thanks for an article, quite an interesting one. The most important part I have taken from it, if the crypto won`t be safer and won`t get enough protection from hackers it won`t be used even in 2030 or whatever. The sooner people come up with a great protection system the sooner we`ll use crypto in our everyday life.
Activity: 314
Merit: 10
I think that cryptocurrency will be accepted in shops early than in 2025. It will not replace banking cards, but will be accepted. Sure it is depends from legal framework and maybe it will possible not in all countries, but in most.
Activity: 590
Merit: 258
It is great that there will be a acceptance in the services that the company in the organization of cryptocurrency provide.
Through this process there will be a huge advantage for the companies to increase the demand that they have . spreading the excellence of crypto will give a great convenience to all of us.
Activity: 406
I think it will happen a little earlier. Due to the rapid development of the crypto-currency market, we can see the daily application of the most common crypto currency in 3 years. Bitcoin has already been accepted as payment in many countries, of course, is bitcoin in the store it is still impossible to buy bread, but the car, a house and a plane, please.
Activity: 139
A small retailer has tried to accept bitcoins. One of the news I got this year is that a coffee shop accepts the payment of encrypted money. I think maybe next year we can see some big shopping websites supporting bitcoin payment.
Activity: 602
Merit: 105
Ohhh i guess it will happen much earlier than in 2025 Wink Nowadays i know some shops which are accepted for payment in cryptocurrencies, for example there are some cafe in Moscow where you can pay for your coffee even in Waves!
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
Guys it is very clear that cryptocurrency has to stay "According to the survey, the majority of people would use cryptocurrency, and are positive about its future. While only 20 percent percent could say for sure that they think they are a good investment, 56 percent said they would be tempted to buy them in future. So, it is clear cryptocurrency is unstable !!
Activity: 271
These days you are able to pay with crypto in some specifc shops or paying with crypto debit card, but yes massive crypto adoptions could be in 2025.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

I hope, it will happen even earlier than in 2025. My bet here is 2020. Probably, not all the cryptocurrencies will be taken in shops and stores. I think Bitcoin and Ethereum will be the coins that will be accepted the first ones.
Activity: 294
It will become very easy when Cryptocurrency will be accepted by the various shops to buy our daily stuffs.I think think that it will be the another success step in the history of cryptocurrency that will make our life easy.
Pages:
Jump to: