Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptocurrency to be accepted in shops by 2025? - page 40. (Read 5963 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
i hope it will continue not only in that year alone. With the payment using bitcoin makes it easy for us to process the transaction especially when going to shop to the shops. And we do not need to exchange the bitcoin into the fiat first so it can be used as a payment method.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
The rating of altcoins depends on the different factors such as reputation, volume and others. So Nowadays there are few altcoins which have necessary characteristics. These are LTC, Eos, Neo, ETH.
Activity: 254
Merit: 100
Blockchain with solar energy

This would be great. It will take time to be widely adopted to the masses. But i hope though that the adoption of crypto would be earlier than 2025.
Activity: 722
Merit: 258
In article unfortunately it isn't noted where survey was carried out.What country?A very large percentage of people who know what cryptocurrency is.It pleases.Most likely, everyone will use and pay with cryptocurrencies.It is convenient, safe and fast.
Activity: 314
Merit: 20
I believe that cryptocurrency is still a young platform. I remember the story of franchising, it was before unaccepted when it was new, now it's one of the best business model. Then come network marketing, it was label by many as scam and now it's gaining it's momentum and legitimate network marketing companies are now in the top of their industry. Then this blockchain, it's another whole new platform or technology through cryptocurrency. This will be accepted by masses once it will gain more popularity and a sort of security in the market and a backing of Government agencies. Good luck crypto. Smiley Thank you for sharing the article.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 523
I think transactions per second is the biggest problem at this moment. If it will be solved, i am sure cryptocurrencies will be much more popular than now.
If this will happen more shops more years from now bitcoin has a massive adaptions by that time. Yes that is the problem too long to confirm the transactions. They should make a way to resolve this way to implement this system.
Activity: 448
Of course, if shopping online will grow, they should accept cryptocurrency. People will feel more comfortable and more secure using cryptocurrency instead of CC or paypal. The era of CC will be replaced by smart contract. Blockchain tech will revolutionize all payment methode by 2020.
Activity: 44
I think transactions per second is the biggest problem at this moment. If it will be solved, i am sure cryptocurrencies will be much more popular than now.
Activity: 96
It might not be an easy thing to accurately predict when  the shops will be accepting BTC, THERE ARE already some shops accepting BTC as a form of. Pay, though not. As many as we would. Like to,. With time. This number might increase and a Bigger number. Might. Accept it. It will all depend on the government legislation. And the growth of BTC's influence
Activity: 196
I think that by 2025 a lot will change, and there will be an opportunity to pay with cryptocurrency in stores.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
That is what people believe it does not mean that it is going to happen, in my opinion adoption is not a process that can happen as fast as people think, if you look at other technologies and inventions you will see that it took many decades before we saw massive adoption, bitcoin is only a decade old so at least an additional decade will be necessary and it is likely we will need 2 or 3 decades before we see that.
Activity: 518
Some stores are already accepting bitcoin as payments and it is already use in paying bills and some transactions so im hoping that in year 2025 or even much earlier cryptocurrency is widely used around the world.
Activity: 420
If all the same crypt will be used as an element of calculation that will increase the popularity of it, and therefore increase the demand of Nan it, thus all the same cryptocurrency market will live and live!
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
Dreams Dreams. Now that's what you call it. But now I can not believe that Bitcoin's price really approached the 6100 mark. But 2025 is still very far away, it will still change.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11

Yes that is true, indeed some country in europe like Germany and Russia  has already starting to use cryptocurrency as payments real goods  and aiso payments of electric using mobile app .so maybe by year 2025 it will full blast of using cryptocurrency and smartphone. Personally I like this project .
Activity: 210
yes by looking at now already many people who already understand the cryptocurrency, maybe in the year 2025 will be accepted anywhere, maybe even faster than the target adan.
Activity: 97
There are many shop already accepted Crypto currency and it is really good news for us. In case of decentralized cryptocurrency, companies or governments cannot produce new units, and have not so far provided backing for other firms, banks or corporate entities which hold asset value measured in it.
Activity: 66
It's already accepted in some shops across the world. Every year more and more  people are getting aware about the cryptocurrencies day by day. The majority of people believe cryptocurrencies will be widely accepted in shops and even on the bus by 2025.
Activity: 233
Yes as the crypto world is growing fast so this day is no longer away.
Activity: 420
I Hope that the crypt will be an element of calculation in shops, gas stations, cafes, etc. It is very convenient! I think people with such a payment system will be able to buy more for their needs and needs. And do not need to use all the time exchangers! You can just pay at any time with a crypt!
Pages:
Jump to: