Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptocurrency to be accepted in shops by 2025? - page 44. (Read 5963 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 20
I think so, maybe this will happen sooner. Bitcoin I think will definitely be accepted by shops, now on the Internet you can already see that it is accepted as payment.
Activity: 322
Merit: 102
very difficult question. in General, it is difficult to predict such things. but if you look at banks that are increasingly interested in cryptocurrency, there is a chance that by 2025 cryptocurrency will be accepted in stores or banks.
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
I believe that Cryptokurrencies is the payment system of the nearest future. According to experts, it will be 2025. I am looking forward to this. But the most important thing to keep in mind is problem cryptographic security.
Activity: 84
I would be wary of research like this. A lot of people still do not really understand cryptocurrency and think that coins like Tether or even tokens like Bitconnect are correctly terms as cryptocurrency (yes, technically they exist on blockchain I know). But if the scenario is to come true, it would be only for Bitcoin, and perhaps for alts like ETH and LTC. And people would not make blockchain transactions to buses or shops. They would be using their crypto debit cards. So. Not true adoption to me.
Activity: 370
Merit: 100
I hope it will but i do not  think it will happen due to the price of bitcoin it changes a lot but this would be okay if the government will let it approved and i hope that it  will be use earlier or  so
Activity: 98
The easiest is if bitcoins are acceptable, owned, and used by many people. So will many stores that allow payment using bitcoin.
Activity: 770
Merit: 14
www.thegeomadao.com
 It is good news that if cryptocurrency is accepted as a means of payment. As for me, payment system must go digital, and the best alternative is cryptocurrency. But one concern is country should allow it as a means of payment. While in the present scenario, some countries have already started treating it as a means of payment, others are reluctant or to some extent are against it. Hope, cryptocurrency will be accepted as a means of payment across the world.
Activity: 286
such questions can only be guessed. it could be. I think it all depends on the governments of different countries and on the world's banks. if they use cryptocurrency-certainly it can become popular ,as well as cash.
Activity: 773
This is unlikely. This requires a lot of work. In order for stores to start accepting payment for crypto currency, it is necessary that it be very popular among the population, most people should have it in their assets and much more.
Activity: 658
Merit: 10
Catena X
It is very hopeful that the survey can influence the market and shop in the future. Actually, cryptocurrency is valuable enough to be used for the transaction and payment method. With the high technology of crypto, I'm sure that this survey can be realized. Many more parties may accept the payment method with the cryptocurrency. If it happens, it will turn the crypto to last longer and will not end.
Activity: 1
In sweden cash money ends and they will be using digital currencies only in 5 years
Activity: 259
it is very difficult to predict such things. if by 2021 banks and other financial systems will use cryptocurrency, it may very well be that in stores they will accept. but guess very hard.
Activity: 140
we can only hope for the best lets hope it is not 2025 but a bit earlier than that
Activity: 18
Thanks for an article, quite an interesting one. The most important part I have taken from it, if the crypto won`t be safer and won`t get enough protection from hackers it won`t be used even in 2030 or whatever. The sooner people come up with a great protection system the sooner we`ll use crypto in our everyday life.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
I hope that the full acceptance of the crypto currency will occur much earlier. It seems to me that by 2020 this process will be very active. Soon we will be able to spend our coins anywhere.
Even now there are many services where you can quickly convert your crypto currency into any other, so in fact we can say that already now crypto currency is accepted for payment everywhere. It's just a matter of converting.
Activity: 784
Merit: 6
I believe it can happen. One thing I have known is that, when it comes to cryptocurrency, anything is possible. I have also envisaged that the world we are in will soon become a place that will embrace cryptocurrency to the point that no one will avoid using it. I home the use of cryptocurrency by shops and on buses, will be possible, just as predicted. I just hope it comes up earlier, because I have been awaiting his for long.
Activity: 924
Merit: 106
homt.net
Not only in shops, but everywhere, fiat will no more exist, because why? Fiat is useless.
Activity: 470
Merit: 12
At the moment, I am rather pesimistic. But 7 years... that is an incredible amount of time even in our lives. Will we see a real adaptation or will crypto world vanish and will be taught in schools as an unsucessful experiment? We can just speculate today. Only time will tell if we are going to smile or nostalgically mention “ good old times.”
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
I hope that the full acceptance of the crypto currency will occur much earlier. It seems to me that by 2020 this process will be very active. Soon we will be able to spend our coins anywhere.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1011
I don't see why not (granted, if crypto keeps on keeping on) – it's all about evolving, you either adapt or you perish, it's not that complicated. I believe that many people are (still) interested in a decentralized payment system.

There are a lot of reasons why not. First and most important crypto is not so popular. Second is that all the merchants have to invest in order to recieve crypto. Third all of the personnel have to be trained ets, etc
Pages:
Jump to: