Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptocurrency to be Taught in Schools? - page 35. (Read 3634 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 10
diceroll.xyz
September 14, 2018, 05:44:43 PM
Many things we can't learn in the school it's fact. If crypto course in the school then also I don't think it impact much. Because we get just normal basic info and can't learn practically. This types of things we can learn with good manner just while doing. In the schools who gonna allowed to take risk or allow to dive in the market.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 68
September 14, 2018, 05:30:03 PM
I think teaching in school does not help this situation
It is every individual duty to learn crypto currency and focus on it

Taught in school I don’t agree is right
Activity: 72
Merit: 0
September 14, 2018, 12:39:29 PM
Yes the time will come in future because the digital currency is booming. A lot of people already use this currency. Hopefully in future it will the main transaction system. So the basic learning should start from school.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
September 11, 2018, 03:23:41 AM
Hi guys!
I'm pretty sure that many of you have been experiencing difficulty on making other people aware of cryptocurrency and how it works, right? I myself find it hard to explain it even to my own family. Once you mention it to them, the first thing that comes to their mind is that it's a scam. Can't blame them though because the news about crypto scams are always hyped in social media and believe me, even my 70 year old mom has Facebook!

Anyway, I realized that this is the case because there has never really been any formal education about it at all. We knew about it only thru word of the mouth right and we only got to learn it slowly thru experience. This said, I'm thinking, what if it's taught in schools? Perhaps just start with those taking Accountancy or Banking and Finance courses to begin with, then eventually incorporate it to Mathematics subject or whatever in High School? After all, they were able to do that with banking, right? Why not with cryptocurrency? What do you think?
Pages:
Jump to: