Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptocurrency will survive - page 30. (Read 100013 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 5
March 23, 2019, 08:34:41 AM
Cryptocurrency  is like a water in a bowl, the water moves but the bowl determines the flow

We crypto users are the Bowl. The reality of life is do you do the right things with the water (altcoins, bitcoins, Etherum Huh )

This simply means only crypto users causes the bearish moment and the bull run
Make the right decisions

Users of cryptocurrency like you will not be able to affect the market. The crypto market is controlled by sharks (very rich people) who control the market together. And if you know how to swim with sharks you will get richer, against you will lose everything.

I love you basis, it’s smart
That means we upcoming crypto participants just have to dyor and learn to swim when the sharks are rousing and splashing the market place

It’s key to surviving in the bearish period
Activity: 1258
Merit: 104
March 23, 2019, 07:34:12 AM
surely and will always develop later because as time goes on it will be a digtal era that will make cryptocurrencies increasingly popular and increasingly used by people in this world
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
March 23, 2019, 07:29:50 AM
Cryptocurrency  is like a water in a bowl, the water moves but the bowl determines the flow

We crypto users are the Bowl. The reality of life is do you do the right things with the water (altcoins, bitcoins, Etherum Huh )

Make the right decisions

I think that the rise and fall of cryptocurrency prices is closely related to the behavior of the token originator. Investors will only pay attention to whether the development of the project is conducive to the appreciation of the token.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 500
March 22, 2019, 07:25:26 PM

Make the right decisions

Users of cryptocurrency like you will not be able to affect the market. The crypto market is controlled by sharks (very rich people) who control the market together. And if you know how to swim with sharks you will get richer, against you will lose everything.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 255
March 22, 2019, 07:17:34 PM
All movements in the market are regulated by crypto users. Someone has a strong influence, and someone weaker. But in General, they all determine the movement of the market.

Yes, of course...
the main thing is big investors. there is no big investor the price of the coin will be destroyed. but I am sure that crypto in the future will continue to prosper because now the company has made a lot of its own coins
Activity: 1582
Merit: 281
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
March 22, 2019, 07:07:01 PM
All movements in the market are regulated by crypto users. Someone has a strong influence, and someone weaker. But in General, they all determine the movement of the market.
Now, as you say, crypto prices can be driven by large communities so that it can provide a great demand for other investors to enter crypto, so the thing that can make some whale investors able to enter crypto is good news because of the products given for crypto good but can't have a good impact on prices.
Activity: 223
Merit: 13
March 22, 2019, 07:05:04 PM

yes indeed we as crypto users have a major impact on market movements, but even though we ourselves still regulate do not know for the next market movement, because everything can happen suddenly without being able to predict it first.
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
March 22, 2019, 07:02:15 PM
I agree with you that the development of Crypto reflects by users and with the current conditions that are less productive because many hackers and projects fail. Currently Crypto users are very much from all over the world so it is only natural that market prices are not stable.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
March 22, 2019, 06:55:41 PM
I agree with your statement. I think its not possible for the investor to control the whole market. All we can do that proper analysis before investment. I think it’s the best way to work with it.
I think the persistence of the crypto currency depends on the investor as long as the investor still holds and has great confidence I think the crypto currency will last
Activity: 812
March 22, 2019, 06:51:30 PM

Make the right decisions

It has shown the tendency that the blockchain-tech behind it is not just revolutionary but as a transactional tool, it's a big asset to the online world. The offline world can react to fiat as its legal tender but Crypto has proven it can also be regarded as the internet currency with much more benefits than fiat. This is why cryptocurrency will survive
Activity: 572
Merit: 10
March 22, 2019, 06:28:26 PM
Activity: 459
Merit: 251
March 22, 2019, 06:14:16 PM
Will survive for sure, all legit and active projects will survive and grow in future and most of holders can make a good and big profit. The crypto is very good for this times because can be used so fast and confirmed fast, not like bank transfers which take too much time to receive.
bce
Activity: 756
March 22, 2019, 05:56:30 PM
I am sure that whenever the crypto market will grow and develop again. even though many people still doubt the market today. but I still continue to believe that the market will grow again.
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS
March 22, 2019, 05:26:54 PM
The cryptocurrency market has evolved so much that it will not stop.
It has its own laws of volatility and cryptocurrency is very much progressed too.
I think they will survive in any market conditions.
Activity: 336
March 22, 2019, 05:22:20 PM
We control the market, yes I agree but there are factors that cause the users to act. And we should understand that the users are individuals hoping to do things in their own favour so everyone is basically doing what to them will cause them to make profit and so we can blame other's decision
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
March 22, 2019, 04:59:59 PM
I can predict with great confidence that cryptocurrencies will survive in difficult economic conditions and in conditions of high volatility of the cryptocurrency market.
The development of the market is unstoppable and I see the future in cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 434
Merit: 2
Coinsbit.io
March 22, 2019, 04:51:41 PM
Cryptocurrencies today are only at the very beginning of their development. I think there will be a lot of interesting things ahead. Many coins will disappear, but many new interesting projects will appear. I've recently started mining Sound Money Coin on my old laptop. I think that the future belongs to such solutions that do not require special equipment for mining.
Activity: 728
March 22, 2019, 04:31:45 PM
Of course cryptocurrency will survive and rise to the height. It is at the beginning of its development. We will help you to rise and stay cryptocurrency investing in a variety of coins.
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
March 22, 2019, 04:22:27 PM
Being involved in dApps, either through building or using them, will help crypto stay strong.  Gaming will play a big role, just like it did back in the day for driving PC development.  Only now, you have the chance to get paid for your time and *truely* own your virtual items.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 468
March 22, 2019, 03:02:18 PM
There is no doubt about that, although not everyone will survive, on the whole, the industry is developing and there is a future here! I look more at blockchains, as the rest of the projects show themselves very badly.
the hopes and desires of everyone who knows crypto might want crypto to be even greater. therefore many people still survive crypto with their beliefs. and if you look at the current developments, I think crypto will continue to grow up because of technological advances in this era that also rely on technology
Pages:
Jump to: