Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptocurrency will survive - page 31. (Read 100013 times)

Activity: 1064
Merit: 500
MOBU
March 22, 2019, 02:44:21 PM
Survive and still survive everybody and there is no doubt about it, it’s interesting that when we go up, something is somehow not interesting to stand still. Moreover, Bitcoin is worried about who is pulling the entire market; he would quickly fly to heaven!
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
March 22, 2019, 12:20:00 PM
I thought it was obvious that crypto will be even bigger than ever within several years from now on. We are just at the beginning of our long way with crypto currencies guys. Be patient and keep your tokens till the better market conditions.
Activity: 56
Merit: 1
March 22, 2019, 12:14:57 PM
 Crypto is a result of technological advances and the internet that is associated with the presence of a purchase or sale transactions can be described as digital money. in nowadays most people don't want to live a hassle bringing money fro there first in large quantities to look like elaborate and troublesome, especially with the presence of crypto will make our lives much more advanced and certainly easy.
Activity: 924
Merit: 112
March 22, 2019, 09:43:09 AM
What water? What are you talking about? You can say so about any investment tools. Why did you come here? If you think that cryptocurrency is water?
Activity: 546
Merit: 4
March 22, 2019, 08:40:40 AM
I also think that the cryptocurrency price will last longer, because now the price of crypto is also starting to increase, so I believe the future of krypto will also last longer.

The prices are a little fluctuate  at the moment with deep lows and little high prices
But if we can avoid fud and fomo, our portfolio will smile well

The adoption of crypto currency is massive and in due time prices will soar
MOBU
March 17, 2019, 01:24:56 AM
There is no doubt about that, although not everyone will survive, on the whole, the industry is developing and there is a future here! I look more at blockchains, as the rest of the projects show themselves very badly.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 259
March 16, 2019, 09:16:21 PM
I agree with you that what determines the direction to be taken where crypto is the user itself, what is clear is never to believe what the media reports about FUD about crypto.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 263
March 16, 2019, 08:58:38 PM
If we want to survive the crypto.  We need to support the cryptocurrency because that's the only for the crypto to surive and as I sa now there is a lot of people now are investing again because the market now are increasing again and that's good news and I hope no more bad news or the market start again decreasing or become red the value again please don't let in to come again.
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
March 16, 2019, 07:59:39 PM
Crypto prices are determined by the large number of requests and offers from investors in the market, even though crypto is still in a bearish condition but crypto can certainly survive because there is still support from investors and holders, we must be sure that the crypto market will recover and prices will again experience a significant increase
Activity: 1862
Merit: 295
GOD is TRUE
March 16, 2019, 07:05:58 PM
Sure, cryptocurrency would survive. I know so many people are doubting the survival of cryptocurrencies because of how the crypto market has reduced significantly but let's not forget that the crypto industry is still in the young stage. I am very optimistic that the use of digital currencies would be finally approved in the near future to make payment for transactions.
Why are we hesitant about crypto? of course there is no other reason in doubting such a matter as I certainly have doubts that crypto will not last long because business competition involving currencies will certainly get a big fee by the new world order organization unless indeed crypto is made by that person certainly this currency will continue to survive until the technology is destroyed and for now it is still quite positive because there are many countries that use crypto as a means of transaction and the best possibility is that this money will be used in the future instead of our current currency before being replaced by gold and silver.
Activity: 266
March 16, 2019, 06:45:33 PM
Sure, cryptocurrency would survive. I know so many people are doubting the survival of cryptocurrencies because of how the crypto market has reduced significantly but let's not forget that the crypto industry is still in the young stage. I am very optimistic that the use of digital currencies would be finally approved in the near future to make payment for transactions.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
March 16, 2019, 06:39:57 PM
Crypto will survive in any case, because technology is so deep, crypto is developing every day and nothing can stop it.
That's why I would say that there is no way to hesitate at the moment of investing in crypto
the development of crypto is increasing, and many are interested in crypto. so crypto does have a bright future and we must know that crypto will have a future
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034
March 16, 2019, 06:28:57 PM
Crypto will survive in any case, because technology is so deep, crypto is developing every day and nothing can stop it.
That's why I would say that there is no way to hesitate at the moment of investing in crypto
For a doubtful problem, of course not, because we invest in crypto obviously we have thought very carefully and the Crypto world will definitely continue to progress because even now many have used it for payment and so on, so there is no doubt in investing in crypto because we also will not get paper money in the future.
Doubt is a disease in the world of investment. Doubts can make our decisions not right on target. Investment is a risk, if we are ready with all the risks we will get, we are ready to benefit. Don't ignore some negative news about crypto because crypto has been attacked for several years but still can survive until now even more use and adoption of crypto.
Activity: 602
Merit: 2
March 16, 2019, 06:17:04 PM
Survival and prosperity are too different things. Survival does not allow us to reach the top. And earn a lot. So what is the script currency. She will die or be on top. We will see soon.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 281
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
March 16, 2019, 06:13:35 PM
For a doubtful problem, of course not, because we invest in crypto obviously we have thought very carefully and the Crypto world will definitely continue to progress because even now many have used it for payment and so on, so there is no doubt in investing in crypto because we also will not get paper money in the future.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 253
Margin Trader
March 16, 2019, 06:02:36 PM
copper member
Activity: 966
Merit: 14
March 16, 2019, 05:39:03 PM
Definitely it will survive on the long term. The truth is what blockchain and cryptocurrency offers is a unique idea which when advanced will change this world in many ways. What we need majorly now is mass adoption.
Activity: 434
March 16, 2019, 05:34:32 PM
I think that cryptocurrencies have all chances to survive and in the long term they will again bring profit to those who own them. I am sure that in the future cryptocurrencies will be used more.
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
March 16, 2019, 05:28:24 PM
for now there is no thing that has made me so worried about the future of crypto because currently the crypto condition is still relatively normal so the potential for being able to rise is still high.
but if this condition continues then it might make me worry and it might grow prejudice if crypto won't survive.
I think it is better for us to think positively about the situation that is happening in crypto. because I'm still sure that crypto will develop again, and certainly has a high future. so we don't have to be afraid and anxious about the development of crypto.
MOBU
March 16, 2019, 05:14:33 PM
Of course, he will survive, does anyone doubt this? Of course, I understand that those who have not studied this niche and the market at all cannot even know this. They do not understand what it is and what will happen. But technology is developing very well.
Pages:
Jump to: