Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptocurrency will survive - page 3. (Read 100013 times)

Activity: 966
Merit: 500
📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCA
September 26, 2019, 04:46:44 AM
I think it depend on the project itself, if the project you are hodling is not showing any potentials, it is very wise to sell while you can because not all alts deserve to be hold for a long period of time, you have to see potentials or activeness on the part of the team to hodl.
I agree with you, if the project has no potential, there is no need to keep the coins of the project. It is better to take time for a promising coin.
Activity: 742
Merit: 11
September 25, 2019, 02:26:41 PM
Bitcoin already exist in 10 years, I believe it will survive along with the other altcoins. Crypto does not exist because of hype anymore, it's more on adoption. If big companies started to adopt blockchain, then the chances of surviving is high compare to dying.
Activity: 588
Merit: 106
September 25, 2019, 01:58:56 PM
I agree, the market should be cleaned up, there are a lot of empty projects, the teams raised funds, but they don’t carry out any work on the project, such projects really push investors away
Activity: 615
September 24, 2019, 09:48:40 PM

That's correct, even with less coins in the market, but majority are quality coins, that will make the market better.
With the bearish market, it could also help in cleaning the market because those projects that have no real potential will be eliminated in the competition.

I like the increasing number of altcoins and people adopting in IEO instead of ICO because right now, we are starting to see a quality project.
Like I said, it's always better to have quality than quantity.

Yes, I totally agree with your opinion. But I am worried that in the absence of clear rules regarding cryptocurrency, it will still cause things like that. Non-quality coins will continue to be produced as long as this industry is still considered profitable.
But more than that, indeed innovations must continue to be developed so as not to stagnate. Minimize frauds that are done by way of ICO, IEO or whatever, because it is very damaging to the image of cryptocurrency itself.
Activity: 938
https://youengine.io/
September 13, 2019, 01:03:51 PM
It seems that the cryptocurrency wasn't going to die, if the non-working coins die, the cryptocurrency will only get better from it
That's correct, even with less coins in the market, but majority are quality coins, that will make the market better.
With the bearish market, it could also help in cleaning the market because those projects that have no real potential will be eliminated in the competition.

I like the increasing number of altcoins and people adopting in IEO instead of ICO because right now, we are starting to see a quality project.
I also want to highlight that the cryptocurrency market is growing and expanding qualitatively. Now we certainly need an investor with a lot of capital. I think that the market capitalization this fall will be more than 350 billion dollars.
Activity: 2856
Merit: 674
September 12, 2019, 12:40:37 AM
It seems that the cryptocurrency wasn't going to die, if the non-working coins die, the cryptocurrency will only get better from it

Activity: 1260
Merit: 21
September 11, 2019, 06:35:57 AM
I think it depend on the project itself, if the project you are hodling is not showing any potentials, it is very wise to sell while you can because not all alts deserve to be hold for a long period of time, you have to see potentials or activeness on the part of the team to hodl.
Recent projects provide a very long roadmap that will always whet investors hope in the development. There are also more partnerships at different stages that could generate volume with the use case. New projects know they can't afford to sit down and just see price pump like in the past, while they wait for bullrun they will keep the project up even if the price is dumping. This could only give hope to any of this project when new investors approach soon

Ofcourse, having a working product is the key to experience longevity in the crypto world nowadays,  gone where the days when project were base on only hype, pump and dump, now things are getting more serious,  it is in the best interest of the project team to work towards having a real product to support the project otherwise it won't last long.
Activity: 2436
Merit: 516
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
September 10, 2019, 10:55:35 AM
Recent projects provide a very long roadmap that will always whet investors hope in the development. There are also more partnerships at different stages that could generate volume with the use case. New projects know they can't afford to sit down and just see price pump like in the past, while they wait for bullrun they will keep the project up even if the price is dumping. This could only give hope to any of this project when new investors approach soon
Activity: 1260
Merit: 21
September 10, 2019, 09:28:37 AM
Activity: 2436
Merit: 516
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
September 09, 2019, 10:24:00 AM
Our fear initially was the Government and I was surprised on the gentle caution of even the president of America on cryptocurency when Libra news was every where. IMO, it was political and what he said was the usual from every Government. Laws are getting more relaxed and institutions are showing more interest in the space. The adoption may go beyond bitcoin to government launching theirs, all is pointing out that cryptocurrency has come to stay.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 100
Vave.com
September 09, 2019, 10:06:26 AM
to work on decision as investors might comes on presence with possession of use with technicals and use of customs with ideal science to gives of helps as chance on appealing of risks to returns with decision on returns on expectation.

Activity: 661
Merit: 251
August 31, 2019, 06:23:10 PM
The survival of cryptocurrency can no longer be questioned because it appears to be a evident necessity as things stand. China has announced its blockchain project launching soon, Iran and several other countries including America are about to join the fray. So cryptocurrency and blockchain technology is now a survivor
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX
August 31, 2019, 02:51:04 PM
Activity: 1680
Merit: 259
August 31, 2019, 04:12:16 AM
In 2019 this seems like a difficult time for altcoin, Because, in some times there have been a significant decline in prices and I think this will continue for the next few months (I hope this is wrong) because of seeing the market, and negative problems that continue to spread.

I am just predicting that altcoin will be normal in early 2020, considering that the price of ETH continues to decline, it may also have an impact on other altcoins.
Activity: 574
Merit: 25
August 31, 2019, 02:20:31 AM
In 2019 this seems like a difficult time for altcoin, Because, in some times there have been a significant decline in prices and I think this will continue for the next few months (I hope this is wrong) because of seeing the market, and negative problems that continue to spread.
Activity: 417
Merit: 1
August 31, 2019, 12:43:25 AM
You are right. Traders play a great role in causing bearish or bullish trend. As a token holder, it is up to you to decide whether to hold or sell off tokens at loss. If you hold good tokens, you are responsible for causing bullish trend. So we as token holders must take right decision.
Activity: 938
https://youengine.io/
August 30, 2019, 02:27:45 PM
Cryptocurrency will definitely live and every day will be more integrated into our life. I think that it is necessary to invest in cryptocurrency this year.
It was necessary to invest in cryptocurrency in 2017 or at the end of 2018, now it is only possible in some altcoins. Altcoins continue to be at the bottom, unlike the boss.
But the situation with Bitcoin may change and this coin will lose its dominance in the cryptocurrency market, as it was at the end of 2017. Then the dominance of Bitcoin fell to a level of 35-37%.
Activity: 728
August 30, 2019, 11:54:22 AM
Cryptocurrency will definitely live and every day will be more integrated into our life. I think that it is necessary to invest in cryptocurrency this year.
It was necessary to invest in cryptocurrency in 2017 or at the end of 2018, now it is only possible in some altcoins. Altcoins continue to be at the bottom, unlike the boss.
Activity: 1176
Vave.com
August 30, 2019, 11:22:03 AM
to sees of work with the deliverance of product and service for public audience and gains with the returns of notable to gives with one on option as reference of measure to gives with shifts on stages as might to comply within the higher level of terms with following compliance on extended development of offers from company.

Activity: 154
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
August 30, 2019, 04:14:02 AM
Cryptocurrency will be needed and will be developed.  I'm just sure of that.  Now it is very popular and few people know about it.  Now they have very rapidly begun to introduce blockchain technology in various projects of large companies in different countries.  I am sure that technology will go much further.
Pages:
Jump to: