Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptocurrency will survive - page 6. (Read 100013 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 13
June 06, 2019, 10:29:20 PM
Until now, I have made the right decision for the future. I invest with my own analysis. Because with that I will not blame anyone if I experience a loss in my investment. That's what smart investors call. I am sure many people here have made their respective decisions in investing.
Activity: 355
Merit: 10
A p e S w a p ///$BANANA Farms
June 06, 2019, 09:32:28 PM
The cryptocurrency will continue where every bitcoin holder tries to use it with wisdom,
because the altcoin price increases and decreases are held by all altcoin holders.
Activity: 840
Merit: 10
June 06, 2019, 08:45:59 PM
Good afternoon guys. And what is your attitude towards mining today? Have you ever tried it?
Mining is good way of earning in crypto currency if you have money to spend for mining it will give you great output, there are so many supporters for mining today because long ago it was considered to be ht most expensive way of earning because of high electricity consumption, but now there is solar mining system so mining is profitable according to me, want to try it this time with my money.

Mining coould give us passive income if mine a right altcoin. After deep fall in 2018, there is a lot cheap equipment and a lot miners dont have a good profits because electricity cost compare bitcoin price not like end 2017. I believe mining is still profitable way and crypto market will always survive because its like others investment market like stock or bonds market
Activity: 1382
Merit: 105
June 06, 2019, 07:32:01 PM
As the cryptocurrency is growing day by day and different counties and institutions are adoption cyrptocurrency so in future you will see wonderful growth in this industry .
Activity: 402
Merit: 4
June 06, 2019, 06:02:45 PM
Yeah, rate of adoption of cryptocurrency is increasing. It is obvious 5 years from now, cryptocurrency would be adopted by all. It passed the stage of rejection from several individuals.
Activity: 533
Merit: 250
June 05, 2019, 04:12:09 AM
Good afternoon guys. And what is your attitude towards mining today? Have you ever tried it?
Mining is good way of earning in crypto currency if you have money to spend for mining it will give you great output, there are so many supporters for mining today because long ago it was considered to be ht most expensive way of earning because of high electricity consumption, but now there is solar mining system so mining is profitable according to me, want to try it this time with my money.

Mining is gradually being removed from the market, especially China, they have decided to gradually eliminate Mining within the next few years. That's why I don't think this method will be a way to ensure long-term money in the next few years
Activity: 1078
Merit: 501
June 05, 2019, 12:41:54 AM
Activity: 60
Merit: 0
June 04, 2019, 03:05:56 AM
Of line Cryptocurrency desire subsist, instantly its similar a 10 yr of youngster, I anticipate the better age of Cryptocurrency is not approach still. Later maturement we ballplayer look a accelerated extension.
Activity: 1568
Merit: 544
June 02, 2019, 05:47:46 PM
I think that even 80% of all Altcoin will be able to survive on the cryptocurrency market. I believe that this is a new way of life and a new economy.
How did you came to the number 80 ?  Looking at the bottom of cmc more then 20% already lost hope.
Activity: 762
Merit: 500
June 02, 2019, 05:30:23 PM
Cryptocurrency will surely survive and not just that.
it will dominate the world of currency. FIAT is no longer transparent for every people in this planet.
We need new currency which will make the living better and faster.
Activity: 138
Merit: 1
June 02, 2019, 03:01:02 PM
Crypto currency is indeed something very volatile but lately the situation of crypto currencies has given me the belief that everything might happen. The critical state of the crypto currency changes rapidly into a very potential situation. I believe that crypto currencies can last a long time because I see that the movement of crypto currencies is like a life cycle. The state of the crypto currency was above and not short was also in a bad state. But I am sure that the crypto currency will survive if we are still playing actively on the market.
Activity: 98
June 02, 2019, 02:23:31 PM
Yes, of course. And they deliver pretty fast 2-4 days. More to it, they are having service centers in NY, special discounts etc. I have plenty of friends who are surprised with the quality and the service level

Perfect, sounds good. Will check their website for more, thanks a lot for sharing
Activity: 42
June 02, 2019, 02:20:49 PM
Wow, this looks solid. And do they deliver miners across the US?

Yes, of course. And they deliver pretty fast 2-4 days. More to it, they are having service centers in NY, special discounts etc. I have plenty of friends who are surprised with the quality and the service level
June 02, 2019, 02:18:48 PM
Well, they guys are very popular in the US, they used to farm on their own in California and are now very popular for their Antiminer S9i. And they are having vast range of models. So i recommend you to have a look at their website for more models - asicequipment. com

Wow, this looks solid. And do they deliver miners across the US?
June 02, 2019, 02:16:12 PM
To tell the truth, I am not into the sphere, so I am not aware of any companies. Can you tell me more about Asicequipment?

Well, they guys are very popular in the US, they used to farm on their own in California and are now very popular for their Antiminer S9i. And they are having vast range of models. So i recommend you to have a look at their website for more models - asicequipment. com

June 02, 2019, 02:10:59 PM
The only company I may outline, following your requirements is Asicequipment. I believe you must have heard of them if you are deeply into crypto

To tell the truth, I am not into the sphere, so I am not aware of any companies. Can you tell me more about Asicequipment?
June 02, 2019, 02:10:10 PM
Ok, talking about US market, are there any advanced solutions? Mostly interested to know about the ones that have huge experienced and most likely used to mine on their own

The only company I may outline, following your requirements is Asicequipment. I believe you must have heard of them if you are deeply into crypto
June 02, 2019, 02:08:55 PM
Agree with you, cause much depends on the market, for example, in different countries there are different costs on electricity etc. But I would probably discuss US market as the most advanced one

Ok, talking about US market, are there any advanced solutions? Mostly interested to know about the ones that have huge experienced and most likely used to mine on their own
June 02, 2019, 02:07:48 PM
Greetings there hognesaul. That's indeed a great question. From my point of view, much depends on a particular solution and the market

Agree with you, cause much depends on the market, for example, in different countries there are different costs on electricity etc. But I would probably discuss US market as the most advanced one
Activity: 602
Merit: 105
June 02, 2019, 02:06:56 PM
Most of the alts will die even lots of them are dead already but in the end, cryptocurrency and blockchain will survive. I have no doubt about it.
Pages:
Jump to: