Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptocurrency will survive - page 5. (Read 100013 times)

Activity: 474
Merit: 250
June 15, 2019, 07:32:32 AM
A rather famous person in crypto tweeted like this a few weeks ago. I didn't mean to just repeat his words. "My mom just died ..., Bitcoin never dies
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
June 15, 2019, 07:21:46 AM
Confident, Cryptocurrency desire continue this actual level. Am aloof cheerful various proposal are instantly assuming Cryptocurrencies into their expenditure organizations which is a great mark representing this place.
Activity: 31
June 15, 2019, 07:12:14 AM
Exactly crypto currentness is aloof a affair and we crypto person place the marketplace in this condition. And were gonna place it in the peak anew. As you buoy look we aloof get minimal cost currentness on the other hand doesnt signify we nautical port crypto in nowhere. Were yet hither in crypto place. Like a LPA minimal strength region that desire be a rage considerations marketplace in having a cop out amble
Activity: 31
June 15, 2019, 07:10:17 AM
achieve not lose that all the more a one crypto person buoy get so various assets property that buoy all the more only concern the marketplace as a entire...
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001
June 10, 2019, 07:46:04 AM
I do now think that in addition to bitcoin and litecoin now do not need anything. Why these smart contracts on eth? Who uses them?
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️
June 10, 2019, 07:06:35 AM
surely, crypto market will survive the blockchain isn't just another rubbish like the tulip mania! It's a new revolution that is already adding real value to the lives of a lot of people including me. the use of cryptocurrencies has gone beyond being a mere ledger. Its utility has spanned across virtually all sectors. Here comes the best part; with the upcoming US economic crisis which is inevitable, investors will need a new quantum of solace. they will have no other choice than to take their investments from US stocks and invest it into cryptocurrencies. Cryptocurrencies are more than just utility tokens. they have become common investment tools and radical stores of value. From the investment stand-point, the only difference between bitcoin and gold is that gold is physical and unlimited and bitcoin is not. other than that, they both serve as a strong store of value. Crypt will surely see its ups and downs, I mean no market doesn't right? but it is surely not going to die. Not now, not ever!
Activity: 784
Merit: 10
June 10, 2019, 12:59:23 AM
Cryptocurrency will survive despite the struggles it passes through and because of the people use to it and makes it as a part of some country's economy. By its development in the future, cryptocurrency would be much taken by those future civilizations as a part of their day to day earnings, and that's one of the advantage of crypto industry in our daily life. For as long as there are people engaged in crypto, still it will survive in the future.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 100
June 09, 2019, 11:54:37 PM
By looking at developments & technology today it is certainly very difficult to imagine Cryptocurrency dying in the near future. More and more days more people want to know and join Cryptocurrency. That means the cryptocurrency will last and even stronger.
Activity: 486
Merit: 3
June 09, 2019, 08:21:30 PM
There are certain things that are not expected to survive, but despite all, they are still alive. This is a clear indication that cryptocurrency is not just a technology that can be easily discarded.
Apart from that, it's areas of application gives it more advantages over those that have once been acquired and tested.
Activity: 505
Merit: 35
June 09, 2019, 08:00:27 PM
Yes! Cryptocurrency will survive for millenium. Eventhough there are many destructer or rivalry of cryptocurrency as long as the people love it. It will definitely survive. I believe in crypto and it never remove to the mind and heart of every investors. So, it may goes down but it will never say good bye.
Activity: 574
June 09, 2019, 07:58:25 PM
Crypto will survive. You know, I think crypto will beat fiat system finally.
Crypto will never die, so you guys should trust in crypto
Activity: 342
Merit: 110
June 09, 2019, 07:51:52 PM
cryptocurrency is the new dimension to the financial world. Just like physical fiats, cryptocurrency is the simplest form of fiats and its easier to send and receive funds using cryptocurrency. As years pass by, this form of currency keeps growing biggest and better.  It presents financial freedom to everybody. Cryptocurrency is here to stay.
Activity: 560
“A nexgen decentralized ride hailing ”
June 09, 2019, 07:21:32 PM
I totally agree that cryptocurrency has come to stay. Several years has passed and irrespective of the premonitions that it will fall, here it is today, still standing!
Cryptocurrency will survive and will grow better, even though the conditions can change at any time and the movement is not always good, but this is the nature of the market that can move at any time.

take advantage of Crypto while he can benefit because of what will happen next we don't know, but we must remain optimistic.
Activity: 463
Merit: 11
June 09, 2019, 06:59:47 PM
I totally agree that cryptocurrency has come to stay. Several years has passed and irrespective of the premonitions that it will fall, here it is today, still standing!
Activity: 392
Merit: 12
MINTER
June 09, 2019, 12:39:45 PM
No one will be known in the future about the moving of crypto. Every time, every day, hours and second we still monitoring the coin price. Because in crypto, all thing happen very fast and unpredictable. So we must be patient and keep calm for this.
Activity: 59
June 09, 2019, 12:35:30 PM
In my conclusion, Cryptocurrency desire remain a extremely continued age. as, Cryptocurrency is so even in exact close to humans all the more any nation get started legitimatizing Cryptocurrency as a average of change.
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1003
June 09, 2019, 11:37:01 AM
Good afternoon guys. And what is your attitude towards mining today? Have you ever tried it?
Mining is good way of earning in crypto currency if you have money to spend for mining it will give you great output, there are so many supporters for mining today because long ago it was considered to be ht most expensive way of earning because of high electricity consumption, but now there is solar mining system so mining is profitable according to me, want to try it this time with my money.
Mining was a great source of income way back to the 2013-2016. After the increased prices of mining equipment it became hard to buy a mining rigs for earning cryptocurrencies. It is not cost friendly anymore and it destroys the nature ecosystem.
Activity: 59
June 09, 2019, 11:33:49 AM
Crypto- place though undisciplined and for free place with total of possibilities, it conditional on on us who are coupled to it if it desire last or not. Humans are occupying many in crypto- place and they are behavior superlative trade with the marketplace though any humans miscarry in cause of their impractical and impolitic choices. Crypto place is acquiring and desire develop many.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
June 07, 2019, 09:41:34 AM
Absolutely cryptocurrency can make it even it suffered a bad conditions such as downfall,and now we already see the market has growing again and coins has pump up So this is a good opportunity to make investments so if you are looking for a good project this where you can find a good project tge Dencoin tokens.
Activity: 560
June 07, 2019, 02:24:42 AM
You are right, we users are the catalyst for the increase and decrease of the price of coins in the market. But above average users, there are 'big' users who are always on the lookout to increase or fall the price of coins for their own benefits. So we general investors should be aware of such 'big' investors and be smart and have trading skills.
Pages:
Jump to: