Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptocurrency will survive - page 82. (Read 100013 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 0
August 12, 2018, 12:25:16 PM
Crypto currency is the idea of direct democracy, freedom of choice, action, financial freedom. It allows you to realize yourself in a world where blockage rules. There are people to whom it comes, there are those who are still too early, as well as any book - it is waiting for time until a person can realize it.
Activity: 98
August 12, 2018, 12:18:54 PM
I totally agree with you. Crypto market has all the sign of a long survival. Although some pessimist presumed it’ll fall from the very beginning, but here it is.
Activity: 84
August 12, 2018, 11:52:54 AM
In some extent You're right. But, A single owner only can handle his or her own cryptos not the whole market. Whole market is the result of how all the holders are handling the cryptos.
Activity: 280
August 12, 2018, 06:33:44 AM
i agree with you. we the people who involved in cryptocurrency are decided the flow of currency. when the price will rise and when it goes down all are depends on our demand.
Activity: 336
August 12, 2018, 01:03:48 AM
I agree with your statement. I think its not possible for the investor to control the whole market. All we can do that proper analysis before investment. I think it’s the best way to work with it.
Activity: 28
August 09, 2018, 10:50:31 AM
I agree with what you say, even though it's not entirely true. what we can do with coins fully in control is in our hands. but, we cannot control the market price of the coin itself. I mean, we can't raise and lower the price of every coin we have.
Activity: 378
Merit: 13
August 09, 2018, 12:08:00 AM
I agree with this.

as a token hodler, only you can guide your tokens to the right path, if you decide to sell at loss in dump, or at profit in pump
Its all your decision

which means, united together, we can guide crypto currency to the right places.
Activity: 546
Merit: 4
August 08, 2018, 11:45:49 PM
Cryptocurrency  is like a water in a bowl, the water moves but the bowl determines the flow

We crypto users are the Bowl. The reality of life is do you do the right things with the water (altcoins, bitcoins, Etherum Huh )

This simply means only crypto users causes the bearish moment and the bull run
Make the right decisions
Pages:
Jump to: