Author

Topic: ⭐ Crypto.Games ⭐ 0.8% House Edge on Dice ⭐ Largest wagering contest...ever ⭐ - page 306. (Read 343808 times)

legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1140
Cool site.  Very competitive house edge.   I wish you all the best of luck and will definitely play there the next time I have some disposable funds.  It's one of the lowest house edges I have seen recently.
legendary
Activity: 2866
Merit: 1131
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple Games, Multiple Coins
30 million bets passed and lots of free coins dealt on chat! Grin
Thanks to all out players, we couldn’t do this without you!
Activity: 395
Merit: 255
crypto.games: #1 Gambling Site
Invested 0.01 for a test. The results after an hour(which for some reason is the only time after after which profit is calculated) http://snag.gy/0p4J3.jpg .Looks good till now

Yes we calculate investments once every hour. As minimum investment time is 24h, so I don't see any problem there ....
Activity: 577
Merit: 283
Wow, finally you have add a investment, i like this site and wait this moment for earn any btc with the investment  Grin
Thanks, we're doing our best  Cheesy

I got one problem in the site though, whenever i wanna talk in chat it says "[17:10] * You need to log in first.". This happened only after I created the acc. , would be great help if you could solve this for me. Great site tho.

Thanks for report, we are fixing it now.
Damn the whole page(you can't make much from a screenshot) went crazy when I tried logging in . Lemme show a screenshot of it, http://snag.gy/N4cZp.jpg
Fixed!
Thanks for the quick fix, hope your site prospers.

Invested 0.01 for a test. The results after an hour(which for some reason is the only time after after which profit is calculated Edit: Dev replied that this was to save costs on server, seems good enough explanation) http://snag.gy/0p4J3.jpg .Looks good till now
legendary
Wow, finally you have add a investment, i like this site and wait this moment for earn any btc with the investment  Grin
Thanks, we're doing our best  Cheesy

I got one problem in the site though, whenever i wanna talk in chat it says "[17:10] * You need to log in first.". This happened only after I created the acc. , would be great help if you could solve this for me. Great site tho.

Damn the whole page(you can't make much from a screenshot) went crazy when I tried logging in . Lemme show a screenshot of it, http://snag.gy/N4cZp.jpg
Fixed!

legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1082

Important announcement!

All players can now invest in bankroll and earn their share!

Proof of funds:
Bitcoin cold wallet 1
Bitcoin cold wallet 2
Dogecoin cold wallet
Litecoin cold wallet 1
Litecoin cold wallet 2

No entry or exit commission, but we take 10% of profit that is made in 1 hour interval. Profit is kept on investment account.

what is your average daily bet volume?

It varies, but you can check statistics tab to check average...

Wow I gotta say, the autobet settings and the smoothness blows me out. And nice work with the proof of funds

Thanks.
Wow I gotta say, the autobet settings and the smoothness blows me out. And nice work with the proof of funds
Activity: 288
Merit: 113
Web dev for hire
Important announcement!

Proof of funds:
Bitcoin cold wallet 1
Bitcoin cold wallet 2
Dogecoin cold wallet
Litecoin cold wallet 1
Litecoin cold wallet 2

No entry or exit commission, but we take 10% of profit that is made in 1 hour interval. Profit is kept on investment account.

what is your average daily bet volume?
And max bet size limit added under auto bet!
legendary
Important announcement!

Proof of funds:
Bitcoin cold wallet 1
Bitcoin cold wallet 2
Dogecoin cold wallet
Litecoin cold wallet 1
Litecoin cold wallet 2

Activity: 258
Merit: 250
Thanks for signature campaign, I was looking for something well paid, and found you Tongue I played before and liked it. No lagging and really fast. Hope you'll add more features, like jackpot Cheesy
legendary
The highest rates on bitcointalk forum for signature! Check the signature campaign thread Wink
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008
help. i want to try your site, but every time i tried to bet it say need to login first, i cant found the login button.. what should i do?

If you have setup security then you need to login on upper right side of page with your e-mail and password.

Thanks, I will look to your website as well.
help. i want to try your site, but every time i tried to bet it say need to login first, i cant found the login button.. what should i do?

If you have setup security then you need to login on upper right side of page with your e-mail and password.
legendary
Activity: 2422
Merit: 1008
legendary
Really fast email assistance, i have write one email to contact yesterday, and later 5 minutes his have reply me and resolved my problem, thanks
Thanks, all for our customers Wink
Jump to: