Pages:
Author

Topic: CryptoKingdom Uncensored - page 19. (Read 69479 times)

Activity: 763
Merit: 534
December 08, 2017, 01:54:25 AM
Any news from PJ lately, is he still working on CK?

AFAIK he pays for the servers and calls it a day--at this point he's just phoning it in.

How much are the servers? At this stage, I'm willing to pay for them just to get rid of cancerous PJ, and this is pretty pathetic coming from a blighted lesion of crypto pus such as myself...

Hey look, pre-made memes just for PJ! Didn't even have to waste time making 'em! Thanks Internet!

December 08, 2017, 01:49:19 AM
HIGH! I'm retarded and like to waste money. I have put 25 XMR up for grabs on the M3 market in CK. Rain your golden showers of Risto-tainted piss on me. Thanks! <3

Not really a giveaway when your price is higher than the Coinshop price  Cheesy

Price lowered to 13,475,000 M per M3. You can even see it without scrolling Wink Who else is stupid enough to provide liquidity in this market aside from me? Come take $6.6k from a moron! Tongue
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1036
Facts are more efficient than fud
December 08, 2017, 01:13:49 AM

AFAIK he pays for the servers and calls it a day--at this point he's just phoning it in.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
December 07, 2017, 10:58:04 PM
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1150
Freedom&Honor
December 07, 2017, 08:28:26 PM
HIGH! I'm retarded and like to waste money. I have put 25 XMR up for grabs on the M3 market in CK. Rain your golden showers of Risto-tainted piss on me. Thanks! <3

Not really a giveaway when your price is higher than the Coinshop price  Cheesy
December 04, 2017, 12:27:16 AM

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
December 03, 2017, 12:00:49 PM
My bitcointalk account was hacked. Mymonero account was hacked. Do not believe any contact coming from "me"! The person who may have been posting from my account is not me. The account is now locked but it seems I am unable to recover it.

If you have alternative way to contact me the better. It's been a bad month. But I'll see you guys in the game anyway.
Activity: 31
December 03, 2017, 02:24:58 AM
The advents of more ICO in to th maretplces now is an indication worldwide approval of Blockchain technologies. Which as a great manifestation of growth in the industry. But one must be cautious so they won't purchase a conning one.eki
Activity: 28
December 03, 2017, 02:01:48 AM
My friend introduced me for this forum and demonstrated how can we make money from personal strategies and it took me another to decide which i may also take part in this discussion board.
legendary
Freedom&Honor
November 29, 2017, 07:02:34 PM
For fucks sake, at first I thought they're bumping our threads but seriously though, this calls for Newbie Jail again.
Activity: 111
Merit: 12
November 27, 2017, 11:33:17 AM
Yes, I like Gin too, what is your best recipe for maximum profit?
legendary
November 27, 2017, 09:08:23 AM
Its likely but yeah hard to do, I think you than really needed to begin from the ginning of the bitcoin or have a big organization with higher profits.eb

Yes, from the ginning we will get higher profits.eb
Activity: 422
Merit: 250
November 24, 2017, 06:18:32 PM
Where can I find a word salad generator? It looks like that is what most posters are using nowadays Tongue

I know right? Why aren't the mods automatically banning anyone, or at least neg tagging those who are obviously using auto spin posters or posts that are literally completely off topic and clearly bot-generated? Is this what the forum has come to?
legendary
Freedom&Honor
November 24, 2017, 05:19:18 PM

If you want risto back, feel free to pay his debt. You can start with my 200K in euro.

I want him back too.
Those 10BTC he ows me would come in handy Smiley

U guys gotta be kidding if you still think Risto ows anybody anything Cheesy

I was being ironic.
Activity: 296
Merit: 100
November 24, 2017, 11:03:41 AM

If you want risto back, feel free to pay his debt. You can start with my 200K in euro.

I want him back too.
Those 10BTC he ows me would come in handy Smiley

U guys gotta be kidding if you still think Risto ows anybody anything Cheesy
Activity: 111
Merit: 12
November 19, 2017, 06:31:54 PM
This thread is really going places, where - I do not know.
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288
November 18, 2017, 02:49:36 PM
Nested junk e-mail attack ... and so it starts!

sleek: discover to depart my line according to guidelines of the forum.others: excitedly waiting for the Scam allegation line with some sticking with the particular details... will not hold my breath though 

Excellent! For it to be released tomorrow or only a small later?

Having a bunch of money is actually nice when there is a necessity to buy some thing soon or what ever although viewing how much money that is within an accounts go up in worth is really something else. That is why I like to hold on to some Bitcoin just so I could see the trend go up or down and also see if the quantity of Bitcoin that I have is definitely worth some thing in the near future as well. Strangely, there isn't lots of people keeping Bitcoin although.

Only cause I publish here is that my writings are extremely popular and helpful for other-faces who try on the STO route.You I am done with: die currently or smart up.

indeed, there charges aren't regular, they're excessive, even if you deliver cash to family member in pay pal, occasionally you stillhave to pay(nations like japan cannot deliver to anyone with out charges)

We had been missing such statements from Risto departure.
November 18, 2017, 05:42:58 AM
Only cause I publish here is that my writings are extremely popular and helpful for other-faces who try on the STO route.You I am done with: die currently or smart up.

HIGH Risto Smiley
legendary
November 17, 2017, 06:44:09 AM
Where can I find a word salad generator? It looks like that is what most posters are using nowadays Tongue

Just repost risto from the "Voice" era.
November 16, 2017, 10:29:37 PM
Pages:
Jump to: