Pages:
Author

Topic: CryptoKingdom Uncensored - page 31. (Read 69481 times)

legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1036
Facts are more efficient than fud
August 20, 2017, 09:47:14 AM
I have contacted PJ to ask whether or not he'll be able to create the pathway for automatic deposits/withdrawals of the token, his answer was affirmitive.

If that's okay, I believe we should proceed with the Crypto Kingdom Markka tokenization?

Just need SirJacket or Mooo to chime in to make it official. Obviously, it's a yes from me.

I'm OK with this. Not super confident for an adequate implementation, but let's see.

Seems loaf has the utmost faith or why else would he push so hard for an asset that depended on PJ to help with the implementation, right?

Anyway...you won the darkside award with your well timed post ;P
Activity: 89
Merit: 11
August 20, 2017, 08:33:26 AM
I have contacted PJ to ask whether or not he'll be able to create the pathway for automatic deposits/withdrawals of the token, his answer was affirmitive.

If that's okay, I believe we should proceed with the Crypto Kingdom Markka tokenization?

Just need SirJacket or Mooo to chime in to make it official. Obviously, it's a yes from me.

I'm OK with this. Not super confident for an adequate implementation, but let's see.
legendary
August 20, 2017, 05:14:15 AM
I can't login to Crypto Kingdom. After entering the captcha and clicking the login button a Slim Application Error appears as shown below:

I get this error also ...

Not sure if this was the same error that prevented me from logging in a few days ago (there was no error message, just kept looping me back to login), but after I cleared my cache it worked fine--also, opening in internet explorer worked too.
Activity: 79
Merit: 10
August 20, 2017, 05:06:06 AM
I can't login to Crypto Kingdom. After entering the captcha and clicking the login button a Slim Application Error appears as shown below:

I get this error also ...
legendary
Activity: 2968
Merit: 1198
August 19, 2017, 03:52:34 PM
Anyway, Smooth has the right idea. You run it like any coin/token distribution where all the coins start in the depository wallet.

How do players claim these coins in an automated way?

By withdrawing, the same as any other depository. Whether it is automated or not depends on how the depository is set up. If I recall correctly some operations (maybe only deposits?) were previously automated, some required manual assistance from the depository operator.

I'm talking about claiming the CK they'd be withdrawing? How would you automate the process so iluvbitcoins wouldn't have to manually check their M consumes?

The depository can be implemented to automatically process withdraws, although that puts a high requirement level on security

What would be the KISS way to do that?

The KISS method is manual payouts on withdraw (which happen after the player wanting to withdraw executes a CONSUME or GIVE; I'd suggest GIVE to the depository as this avoids the need to ever create new M tokens). That can be made safer with multisig (two or more people have to approve blockchain payments).
Activity: 763
Merit: 534
August 19, 2017, 03:26:56 PM
There would be no M "consumes" but I guess sending to "new" would work as a way of requesting withdrawal from the game wallet/depository if an alternative way cannot be developed. In this sense, the number of M shown on the in-game item page could be the number of M held in the game wallet, though I am certain a better solution could be crafted. For example, there could be a dedicated cold wallet address which could be periodically checked on the block explorer for a balance.

The main thing is that the amount of M both in-game and elsewhere would be a set amount, and there would be no creation or destruction of tokens via the blockchain. That needs to be avoided.

I would also say if we can set a different amount of M outstanding before we change the name over, now is the time to do it. 4 trillion is a weird number, especially if we can use the decimal places on the ERC23 token as individual M units. I am not sure if ERC23 follows satoshis with 8 decimal places, but only 40k coins would be enough in that case (40000.00000000, or 4,000,0.00,000,000 with decimals). I would honestly consider going up to 100 trillion or even 1 quadrillion M. Maybe more, who knows. One thing we do want is that even the fractional amounts of each blockchain M are still understandable in-game (in other words, 1 satoshi equivalent in ERC23 should equal 1 M in-game).

I am fine with calling M as CK, but I was going with CKM as I recall some exchanges in the past had issues with 2 letter names (I'm sure this has changed now as I see many on CoinMarketCap with 2 letter tickers). Also, I am not sure if ERC23 has a required minimum abbreviation length. It also paired with CKO (which I am also fine having a different name for).

Whatever M/CK/CKM issuance is settled on, there will be the same number of CKO. This will allow for blockchain voting on different items, which would make a lot of sense if the game moves towards being more of a decentralized system. 

legendary
August 19, 2017, 10:31:23 AM

Activity: 144
Merit: 100
August 19, 2017, 10:07:52 AM

Good time to be part of CK!
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1150
Freedom&Honor
August 19, 2017, 09:24:31 AM

legendary
August 19, 2017, 07:36:31 AM
Anyway, Smooth has the right idea. You run it like any coin/token distribution where all the coins start in the depository wallet.

By withdrawing, the same as any other depository. Whether it is automated or not depends on how the depository is set up. If I recall correctly some operations (maybe only deposits?) were previously automated, some required manual assistance from the depository operator.

I'm talking about claiming the CK they'd be withdrawing? How would you automate the process so iluvbitcoins wouldn't have to manually check their M consumes?

The depository can be implemented to automatically process withdraws, although that puts a high requirement level on security

What would be the KISS way to do that?
legendary
August 19, 2017, 07:16:33 AM

legendary
August 19, 2017, 05:06:44 AM

legendary
August 19, 2017, 05:02:11 AM

legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1033
Not your Keys, Not your Bitcoins
August 19, 2017, 04:57:04 AM
legendary
August 19, 2017, 04:33:22 AM

legendary
August 19, 2017, 03:59:24 AM
In regards to token types, the absolute fairest way is to have the currency and ownership amounts based on current M. Current M distribution has a backlog of embedded currency and ownership value from CON, "old" CK, and so on. Please, don't make this confusing/stupid and go with gold or anything. And I own a lot more gold as a % of total gold than M as a % of total M, so I'm shooting myself in the foot here, but really M makes sense as the base.

Agree with all this (and I also have more gold than M)

To illustrate, if someone owns 1% of M right now, they will own 1% of CKM (money/currency) and 1% of CKO (ownership). Once the CKM and CKO distributions are done to the depository wallet and accounts, you delete M.

I have a feeling that "M" might be hard coded as the base currency, but maybe someday that can be fixed.
legendary
August 19, 2017, 03:51:11 AM

In regards to token types, the absolute fairest way is to have the currency and ownership amounts based on current M. Current M distribution has a backlog of embedded currency and ownership value from CON, "old" CK, and so on. Please, don't make this confusing/stupid and go with gold or anything. And I own a lot more gold as a % of total gold than M as a % of total M, so I'm shooting myself in the foot here, but really M makes sense as the base.

To illustrate, if someone owns 1% of M right now, they will own 1% of CKM (money/currency) and 1% of CKO (ownership). Once the CKM and CKO distributions are done to the depository wallet and accounts, you delete M.

Let's just call it CK as per the Bounty's stipulations.

legendary
August 19, 2017, 03:43:38 AM
I don't understand the technical issue. Regardless of which token is used, you need a depository to interface between in-game and out-of-game (blockchain).

Since all of the M (CK/CKM/currency, whatever you call it) is currently in game, the depository (blockchain) wallet starts 'full' with all of the blockchain tokens (as if the currency started out of game, like XMR or BTC, but were all deposited). As people withdraw, the depository wallet pays them out on-chain.

As always, depository fraud or negligence is going to create problems. Multisig, good transparency/reporting, dividing the wallet between multiple custodians, etc. may all be good ideas.

Misread the following statement as CKO instead of CKG--so not a technical issue in comparison.

I would like to create an ERC23 token
For M with 4 trillion supply (3,999,999,999,706)
I'd have to contact PJ to see if it's possible to create a website simmilar to deposit.cryptokingdomgold.com
Since it is actually the ingame currency, it needs to be liquid and deposited/withdrawable automatically

Such a website wouldn't be necessary if we were creating a token for CKG instead of M
And that would be a lot easier and a lot quicker

@iluvbitcoins creating the tokens at that rate would be fine with a website similar to cryptokingdom.com.

Activity: 763
Merit: 534
August 19, 2017, 03:39:22 AM
I don't have a strong feeling either way on sweep/no sweep for inactive accounts. It just seemed that Town wanted to dilute the game for 10% (rather than taking some from Zech's 50%), so may as well let them go for even more funds if they could shake them out Tongue

Just leave the inactive players alone; I get the "dead accounts decrease supply" argument and it's fine.

I don't understand the technical issue. Regardless of which token is used, you need a depository to interface between in-game and out-of-game (blockchain).

Since all of the M (CK/CKM/currency, whatever you call it) is currently in game, the depository (blockchain) wallet starts 'full' with all of the blockchain tokens (as if the currency started out of game, like XMR or BTC, but were all deposited). As people withdraw, the depository wallet pays them out on-chain.

As always, depository fraud or negligence is going to create problems. Multisig, good transparency/reporting, dividing the wallet between multiple custodians, etc. may all be good ideas.

The problem is that CK has an absolute shit "Wizard Developer PJ." As a matter of fact, "Piss Developer PJ" is more like it. Shit and piss. He can't even get a database to work, so I really doubt he can get a blockchain depository going on. That being said, rather than letting shit development dictate what is produced, like a shitty token, better to do it at least somewhat decent or not at all.

legendary
August 19, 2017, 02:24:24 AM

Pages:
Jump to: