Pages:
Author

Topic: CryptoKingdom Uncensored - page 7. (Read 69479 times)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0
May 15, 2018, 04:52:36 AM
I can whithdraw nothing. If lands will be off in future it will be the greatest shit ever
Activity: 23
May 18, 2018, 06:25:47 AM
Minecraft based design is perfect, all millenials instantly can navigate that landscape, and devs can easily design third party clients and custom setups for things like battles. Even if Syksy can't do all the work himself due to time commitments it would be fantastic if he can act as project manager and oversee other devs. Smiley
Activity: 756
Merit: 268
May 18, 2018, 04:09:07 AM

HIGH RISTO!

I see your alts posting. Please get in touch when you get the chance.

PM via BTCTalk is fine, but talking in real time on the CK Slack would be even better.

Here is the signup link for CK Slack:

https://tinyurl.com/ckslack

Yes, please come back Risto, we need your taĺents & creativity on the job again for CK!
Activity: 763
Merit: 534
May 18, 2018, 01:38:57 AM
Activity: 19
May 17, 2018, 11:11:50 PM
A total value of 6 Billion Markka have been raised prior to public opening, and they have already been put to good use to bring the Kingdom's Meat and Fish Curing Technology to modern levels, but more on that later.
Activity: 42
May 14, 2018, 10:49:46 PM
Does someone have a copy of the original Game 'Rules' from Risto's original thread? I can't find them now.

I'd like to clarify things, like CKG holder voting procedures.

What are the basic rules we all agree on now?
Activity: 35
May 09, 2018, 07:17:25 AM
If you launch a ERC-20 token (which is ETH based and also WAVES I believe) or boomboom's NXT token, they all live on another blockchain, so you don't have to worry about PoS or network security.
Activity: 763
Merit: 534
May 07, 2018, 03:36:47 PM
I hope STO-dudes would take a break from all incarnations of CK (try to sell your assets to see the extent of damage

Well, as the CK XMR Depository is still down, the extent of damages is 100% loss atm.

I think many are in favor of tokenization,we're all part of the 'crypto currency community' after all, the issue is desicion making (governance), and that's always going to be difficult. The devil is always in the details, and debating options is the only way to achieve a concensus.

There needs to be some base gameplay before tokenization or, at the very least, a good plan for that gameplay to be developed.

Yellow May motherf-ckers!

http://listenonrepeat.com/?v=QhhT0tBPM-I#Aikakone_-_Keltainen

Where is the Man?
Where is the Master?
Where is Risto?

HIGH Risto! Kiss
Activity: 70
May 07, 2018, 08:32:58 AM
I think many are in favor of tokenization,we're all part of the 'crypto currency community' after all, the issue is desicion making (governance), and that's always going to be difficult. The devil is always in the details, and debating options is the only way to achieve a concensus.
Activity: 24
May 04, 2018, 10:13:47 PM
I am considering whether I should allow you a pseudo-honorable seppuku-door out or not.
Activity: 25
May 03, 2018, 12:21:02 AM
The buysell and sellbuy commands are to be used. The > chaining was buggy, and I believe it is disabled these days.
I never used those commands so can't comment on exact use, but trying it out in an otherwise empty market should help see how it behaves.
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1150
Freedom&Honor
May 02, 2018, 12:24:48 PM
If the supply is the same as in Crypto Kingdom (4 trillion) how does Town get 10%?
Doesn't town get the same assets it has already ingame?

There's either going to be inflation or everyone else is going to get less.
Activity: 130
Merit: 14
May 02, 2018, 09:01:29 AM
Yellow May motherf-ckers!

http://listenonrepeat.com/?v=QhhT0tBPM-I#Aikakone_-_Keltainen

Where is the Man?
Where is the Master?
Where is Risto?
Activity: 756
Merit: 268
May 02, 2018, 08:22:12 AM
I hope STO-dudes would take a break from all incarnations of CK (try to sell your assets to see the extent of damage

Who are the STO-dudes, can you explain what you mean bro, or are you another bot?

On the contrary now is the time to take action with any incarnation of CK that exists at all, which is the version Loaf has devs working on at the moment, waiting for risto to return, or someone to revive the current version with PJ as dev looks like a hopeless cause.
Activity: 58
May 02, 2018, 08:11:00 AM
Activity: 26
May 01, 2018, 05:19:55 AM
If the supply is the same as in Crypto Kingdom (4 trillion) how does Town get 10%?
Doesn't town get the same assets it has already ingame?
Activity: 17
April 29, 2018, 07:28:57 AM
As amusing as it is to see you raging in such apoplectic puerility, I will not succumb to the temptation of sending barbs in hopes of eliciting further embarrassment. You know where to find me if you find yourself again in a state where you can have a cogent conversation.
Activity: 19
April 28, 2018, 07:08:56 AM
I prefer to participate in bounty rather than invest in ICOs. Yes, both are risky, but the only difference between the bounty is that your investment is just your time and effort.
Activity: 25
April 26, 2018, 12:45:08 PM
As amusing as it is to see you raging in such apoplectic puerility, I will not succumb to the temptation of sending barbs in hopes of eliciting further embarrassment. You know where to find me if you find yourself again in a state where you can have a cogent conversation.
Pages:
Jump to: