Author

Topic: Cryptopia Cryptocurrency Platform Services and Development - page 175. (Read 173234 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 39
Why are there delays?  They should just show up.  I took my coins out and will hold off on trades here until there are no delays at all.
Activity: 280
Merit: 13
22 days since support ticket.  What a joke this exchange.  I'm about to go New Zealand for my money.
I'm getting really worried, is my LTC not going to show up?  I also have a bunch of LTC sitting in there, am I going to be able to withdraw it? I thought these guys were legit but you guys are freaking me out.  It's been 2 hours with 51 confirms and it's not even showing as pending.

They working on it  dont worry , there are a few things they work on it and few updates coming soon !

My coins showed up.  Thank you very much.

When it's early like that it does show up.  Let me guess?  Little amount!!!!  less than 3k?Huh  Try 10K.  Don't expect your coins to show up
I'm getting really worried, is my LTC not going to show up?  I also have a bunch of LTC sitting in there, am I going to be able to withdraw it? I thought these guys were legit but you guys are freaking me out.  It's been 2 hours with 51 confirms and it's not even showing as pending.

They working on it  dont worry , there are a few things they work on it and few updates coming soon !

My coins showed up.  Thank you very much.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250

Take a look now Deposits for Ltc and Doge catching up and coming true, i also have waited and received now !

Lies after lies from Scamtopia.
Activity: 292
Merit: 256
BTCWagering.com
Beware if you want to deposit to cryptopia, its seems turn to scam exchanger soon already

Fixed that for you.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Beware if you want to deposit to cryptopia, its seems turn to scam exchanger soon
Activity: 224
Merit: 100

Take a look now Deposits for Ltc and Doge catching up and coming true, i also have waited and received now !

I had LTC send to topia and were missing, I had to create support ticket to get it in my account
So wait for some time, if it does not appear, create a ticket

That should work
legendary
Activity: 3094
Merit: 3197

I've been waiting more than 3 weeks for my coins.  Cry
legendary
Activity: 3094
Merit: 3197

Activity: 41
Merit: 4
Bitrex and polo don't have millions of dollars in people's money in hostage.  Cryptopia does.

They also have - there simply users block accounts for withdrawal, which by the way sufficient number of BTC, and millions of dollars on one, and this happens (Bitrex).

There are simply volumes 100 times smaller than on the Bitrix, and the problems are not with user accounts, but simply a large-scale problem with many coins (there is no confirmation and synchronization of the purses of accounts with the blockchaine)

I SCAM
YOU SCAM
THEY SCAM
ALL SCAM

sometimes, often or rarely, covertly or brazenly

Cryptopia, Bitrex, POLO HiBTC EXMO YOBIT Binance /............................................................................................  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Activity: 1232
Merit: 738
Mixing reinvented for your privacy | chipmixer.com
An awesome community that includes good people, nice tips, good coins to exchange, and a good community coin

More PR tactics from Lafu and their childish employees.

that post looks like a one-liner spam rather than PR tactics to me
this thread is about an exchange and he is talking about "coin" and "community"   Huh Roll Eyes
Bitrex and polo don't have millions of dollars in people's money in hostage.  Cryptopia does.
how long does it take for LTC deposits to show up?  been an hour with 6 confirms and it's not even showing in pending
Activity: 41
Merit: 4
And I can say that despite the delays it's better than Bitrex and Polo - there's no shit coins, there's nothing interesting there at all, except for old coins.

My verification accaunt on Polo and Bitrex not complet from december 2017 ))
What are you trying to get at?  Those are deposit history not trade history to show lafu that I've deposited money into the exchange.  If you are going to make a point or accuse something at least get your facts straight.  This thread about Crytopia not my trade history between cryptopia.  If cryptopia want to check my history they can.

I trade 10 million in my regular exchanges every month when I do lot of trading.  Trading million a month is nothing.  If you trade 10k 100x.  That's already million.

Then again my regular exchange don't charge .2% or more every time I trade.  There's a taker fee and make fee.  If you trade a certain amount of money maker fee is free.  Taker fee is between .2% to .01% depending how much you trade per month.

Case in point Cryptopia is an incompetent exchange.  Owe hundreds of people if not thousands of people millions over weeks and months.  No support.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1926
฿ear ride on the rainbow slide

You called me a cheater and now you are calling me a liar.  Wow must be your childish brain of yours.  Grow up dude.  If you work for Cryptopia you are here to help not calle people liars and cheaters.

Well I'm not finished with cryptopia until I get my money back.  Once I get my money back that's the last time I deal with Cryptopia.  Too bad I was making cryptopia thousands.  Your company's loss.

You said you make Cryptopia thousands. From your screenshots I very much doubt that. For Cryptopia to make $1000 from your trades you need to trade $500,000.

From the screenshots provided earlier in this thread I doubt that you traded $1 million.

Jump to: