Author

Topic: Cryptopia Cryptocurrency Platform Services and Development - page 172. (Read 173234 times)

legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1926
฿ear ride on the rainbow slide
Not even going to try to wade thru the "intelligent" discourse that I've just briefly skimmed thru, but I do have a serious question.

I purchased a physical 2fa dongle thru Paytopia from Cryptopia a couple of weeks ago, then the seriousness of the delays hit, and it has only just in the last couple of days shown as "Completed".  Originally they claim those will ship out in three days, however has anyone gotten one lately or seen how long it is actually going to take to ship to the US?

Yes - they took some time but all three of them arrived.
Activity: 280
Merit: 13
Cryptopia is back online !

The planned upgrades have been successfully completed
Are you fucking kidding me.
Success tx on deposit history but zero balance

Nothing but a cheerleader for Scamtopia.  Cryptopia is a scam.  They've been saying they are fixing issues.   They haven't fixed anything.   Roll Eyes
It's more than 2 weeks now. Missed 4x airdrop/dividend payments, several hundreds of $$$ damage alone here! You will have to compensate for that loss due to holding of funds hostage!

Withdrawals of #3151083 and #3152447 are still NOT PROCESSING!!! Tickets are completely ignored and Support is non-existent!!! But you have time to post in forums!!! Shame on you!!!

Dude..  I've bought .57 bitcoins worth of coins from craptopia now it's worth .18 bitcoins waiting for my coins...    4+ thousand $$$ in damages.  If I had the masternode I would had at least couple of hundred back or sell it at first sign of trouble.

Cryptopia hasn't fixed anything.  My coins are still processing for 24 days.
Activity: 462
Merit: 11

Are you fucking kidding me.
Success tx on deposit history but zero balance
Activity: 756
Merit: 103
It's more than 2 weeks now. Missed 4x airdrop/dividend payments, several hundreds of $$$ damage alone here! You will have to compensate for that loss due to holding of funds hostage!

Withdrawals of #3151083 and #3152447 are still NOT PROCESSING!!! Tickets are completely ignored and Support is non-existent!!! But you have time to post in forums!!! Shame on you!!!
legendary
Activity: 3094
Merit: 3197

legendary
ZCL Update

After the ZCL Hard Fork occurred there was a dramatic reduction in the number of miners on the network which means that transactions end up taking significantly longer to confirm.  This, combined with an increased rate of deposits into Cryptopia, has resulted in deposits taking longer than expected to appear on the Exchange.  The backlog is currently being processed and we expect to see this return to normal by close of business today.  The deposits are being processed in chronological order to ensure the first deposits made will be the first to appear on the Exchange.

Site Maintenance (Outage)

Please note that we have scheduled an outage today at 2:00AM UTC for approximately one hour. This is to roll out some support improvements. We will announce as soon as we are back online.
Withdraw # 2950676   coin:  AU   Processing   since 2/02/2018 11:21:00 AM
Awaiting support admin reply since then. Withdraws and deposits should come first in support reaction.
what happened to you cryptopya? it was a wonderful exchange!
stop accept new customers and respect your existing customers
Processing   since 2/02/2018 11:21:00 AM and no response from support!! Lafu you told me you are on it, what happened?

I have given it up to the support again !  and hasnt get any answer !  

So more i cant do about sry , dont get mad about me because i cant anything for it !
@Lafu, Cryptopia Support did not respond! no refund! 26 DAYS!!

And what have i said ? i cant anything about and i cant fix it , if i can i have done it allready but i cant what do you not understand !!!!!  

What are you here for?  Boast how awesome Cryptopia is when thousands of people are missing their cryptocurrency from cryptopia?  

We do not need Cryptopia PR news announcements.  What we need is support to get funds back from incompetent exchange
legendary
Awaiting support admin reply since then. Withdraws and deposits should come first in support reaction.
Processing   since 2/02/2018 11:21:00 AM and no response from support!! Lafu you told me you are on it, what happened?

So more i cant do about sry , dont get mad about me because i cant anything for it !

And what have i said ? i cant anything about and i cant fix it , if i can i have done it allready but i cant what do you not understand !!!!!   
Activity: 386
Merit: 101

legendary
LUX, BWK, DIME & XVG Deposit Issues

We are aware that there is a number of LUX, BWK, DIME and XVG deposits that are not being processed successfully.  Due to this, we have put these wallets in maintenance until this issue is resolved.  We currently have a fix being deployed and estimate it will be resolved by COB tomorrow. When the wallets are removed from maintenance, all pending deposits will go through normally and these funds will appear in your accounts.  Please note, this is not an issue with the wallets themselves, and is currently beyond the control of the coin developers.

So, that didn't happen, LUX/BWK/XVG are still disabled and no deposits came through. Any new ETA?

No sry but i keep you up to Date with that if i know More ! Can pm you or i post it here !
legendary
Not even going to try to wade thru the "intelligent" discourse that I've just briefly skimmed thru, but I do have a serious question.

I purchased a physical 2fa dongle thru Paytopia from Cryptopia a couple of weeks ago, then the seriousness of the delays hit, and it has only just in the last couple of days shown as "Completed".  Originally they claim those will ship out in three days, however has anyone gotten one lately or seen how long it is actually going to take to ship to the US?

Depends most for from what country you are , to Europa maybe 2-3 Weeks but that's not due to Cryptopia but to the delivery express and delivery route !   I have mine get in 3 weeks  !
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1014
LUX, BWK, DIME & XVG Deposit Issues

We are aware that there is a number of LUX, BWK, DIME and XVG deposits that are not being processed successfully.  Due to this, we have put these wallets in maintenance until this issue is resolved.  We currently have a fix being deployed and estimate it will be resolved by COB tomorrow. When the wallets are removed from maintenance, all pending deposits will go through normally and these funds will appear in your accounts.  Please note, this is not an issue with the wallets themselves, and is currently beyond the control of the coin developers.

So, that didn't happen, LUX/BWK/XVG are still disabled and no deposits came through. Any new ETA?
Merit: 102

understand ?
You obviously don't, go fuck yourself in some russian forum.
Yes you are scam along with craptopia.  Just because you live the shit life and look at the world with shit between your eyes don't account people who are honest and hard working to achieve the thing in life.

Hey Russian scammer those are my coins I bought with my money from that exchange.  Cryptopia owe me my coins.  If you like your perspective so much send me all you coins to me I'll hold it for indefinitely and tell you same as you told me.  Didn't think so.

I just did it smart and not like a fool.

When I saw that Cryptopia are slower and more delayed, there are delays with deposit and withdrawal (INN LUX BTX CRC ZEC) - it started from the beginning of January, just with regression 1 hour, 2 hours, 3 hours, 6 hours, 12 hours, 24 -30 hours in the 20-th of February (10 pages ago I complained here about my withdrawal  https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.30358574 ) I just stopped using this exchange and also advised a friend who has 10-20k $ turnover there.

But so far there is no evidence that this is SCAM - I do not bend anywhere like a kid

BWK wallet from the end of December 2017 on
maintenance - that's fucked))) real full fucked up. Although I'll steal - I do not use it

I realized something.  You are an idiot.
legendary
Activity: 2352
Merit: 1395
I'm having a lot of problems with Cryptopia

If Cryptopia grow a lot, it's their job to find a solution, Cryptopia are dealing with people money, this is serious
If they have problems, close the registers, hire people to work, improve servers...if it's not possible, close the exchange
Activity: 41
Merit: 4
Guys, go fuck yourself in some Russian forum. Can not be too difficult, no?
COCИTE XУЙ У OБAMЫ И ПEЗДУ ЛИЗHИTE У MEPКEЛЬ - translate it ) Tyпыe aмepикaнцы - caми xyй пoймyт, чтo ввязaлиcь в oфepy, a тeпepь кpичaт чтo миp тлeн, пoлимepы пpocpaны и иx oбмaнyли.

ЛOШЬE EБAHOE БЛЯTЬ !!!

Haши Bopoнeжcкиe гoпники Bac бы paзвeли кaк тpи кoпeйки, ocтaлиcь бы c oдними ccaными тpycaми нa yлицe, бeз дeнeг, тeлeфoнoв, и мaшин ))

ЛOШЬE EБAHOE - этo чeлoвeк (личнocть) кoтopoгo oбмaнyли xyлигaны и eгo тpaxнyли в жoпy. understand ?
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
I translate your clumsy inscriptions!
Take your hooves thick and also translate!
I'm also a victim!
Guys, go fuck yourself in some Russian forum. Can not be too difficult, no?
Jump to: