Author

Topic: Cryptopia Cryptocurrency Platform Services and Development - page 174. (Read 173234 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 250
I'm getting really worried, is my LTC not going to show up?  I also have a bunch of LTC sitting in there, am I going to be able to withdraw it? I thought these guys were legit but you guys are freaking me out.  It's been 2 hours with 51 confirms and it's not even showing as pending.

They working on it  dont worry , there are a few things they work on it and few updates coming soon !

My coins showed up.  Thank you very much.

When it's early like that it does show up.  Let me guess?  Little amount!!!!  less than 3k?Huh  Try 10K.  Don't expect your coins to show up
Man This exchange is really f^^^^^d up but now i knew the problem they have,
Marvel its not about 10k or 3k its about there system, I am still angry with the exchange @Lafu don't think i am supporting Cryptopia but just here to tell the truth, I had multiple Withdraw with multiple time and date, My withdrawal on 8/02/2018 11:24:00 AM for 1501855.79917261 is still pending but at the f^^^ing mean time my other pending withdrawal on 17/02/2018 3:27:00 PM for 2062096.72905789 has finally arrived so mu doubt is they are either working on backlog from new to old while they were supposed to work from OLD TX to NEW TX, what i knew its not about 3K or 10K because my 2M is arrived and my 1M is still pending which is a lot older transaction than 2M so i belive they are working but my statement doesn't protect Cryptopia until me myself get all my coins Worth 1.15BTC and all other costumers coin.

Most of the time it's bigger transactions that's being processed for weeks if not months not the little amounts.  I don't even know if cryptopia fixed thousands of people who has stuck processing because every day there are more people with stuck processing.  They are aware of issues but they can't seem to fix anything just break more.

Cryptopia is an incompetent exchange.   People have lost thousands including myself because they can't seem to run an exchange and fix issues in a timely manner.  Cryptopia isn't going to reimburse people for loses because they are incompetent.  They exist to profit from your losses and gains.

To people who are thinking about using this exchange please don't.  If you are using cryptopia now I suggest find different coins or different exchanges.  Your profit or your money can go up in flames using cryptopia.

Everyday Cryptopia are fixing issues with news announcements.  Craptopia/scamtopia has not fixed withdraw and deposit.  Owe people millions of $$$.  They keep listing new coins instead of fixing the issues they are having and give support to their customers.
Lets start to make a thread on  Scam Accusations
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=83.0

iam not very good in engglish so i cant start it my self
Activity: 280
Merit: 13
I'm getting really worried, is my LTC not going to show up?  I also have a bunch of LTC sitting in there, am I going to be able to withdraw it? I thought these guys were legit but you guys are freaking me out.  It's been 2 hours with 51 confirms and it's not even showing as pending.

They working on it  dont worry , there are a few things they work on it and few updates coming soon !

My coins showed up.  Thank you very much.

When it's early like that it does show up.  Let me guess?  Little amount!!!!  less than 3k?Huh  Try 10K.  Don't expect your coins to show up
Marvel its not about 10k or 3k its about there system, I am still angry with the exchange @Lafu don't think i am supporting Cryptopia but just here to tell the truth, I had multiple Withdraw with multiple time and date, My withdrawal on 8/02/2018 11:24:00 AM for 1501855.79917261 is still pending but at the f^^^ing mean time my other pending withdrawal on 17/02/2018 3:27:00 PM for 2062096.72905789 has finally arrived so mu doubt is they are either working on backlog from new to old while they were supposed to work from OLD TX to NEW TX, what i knew its not about 3K or 10K because my 2M is arrived and my 1M is still pending which is a lot older transaction than 2M so i belive they are working but my statement doesn't protect Cryptopia until me myself get all my coins Worth 1.15BTC and all other costumers coin.

Most of the time it's bigger transactions that's being processed for weeks if not months not the little amounts.  I don't even know if cryptopia fixed thousands of people who has stuck processing because every day there are more people with stuck processing.  They are aware of issues but they can't seem to fix anything just break more.

Cryptopia is an incompetent exchange.   People have lost thousands including myself because they can't seem to run an exchange and fix issues in a timely manner.  Cryptopia isn't going to reimburse people for loses because they are incompetent.  They exist to profit from your losses and gains.

To people who are thinking about using this exchange please don't.  If you are using cryptopia now I suggest find different coins or different exchanges.  Your profit or your money can go up in flames using cryptopia.

Everyday Cryptopia are fixing issues with news announcements.  Craptopia/scamtopia has not fixed withdraw and deposit.  Owe people millions of $$$.  They keep listing new coins instead of fixing the issues they are having and give support to their customers.

too many issues about XEM deposit and withdraw, also mine deposit over 2000 Xem still not credited

Do you have the TXid ?

tx:  6c3a3a7274f0ef287a8c3ae3c2978854b7cbdc7d39b10e51a5708c4d8cc6516b
legendary
Activity: 3094
Merit: 3197
ZCL Update

We are aware that the ZCL fork is happening at 5PM UTC on February 28th.  Should we end up having outstanding withdrawals at that time we will credit BTCP to user accounts for any ZCL withdrawals confirmed at least 8 hours ahead of the fork (9AM UTC Wednesday 28 February 2018).  We are endeavouring to process all withdrawals before 5PM UTC, but our guarantee only applies to those confirmed by 9AM UTC.  Last minute traders who are expecting to get the airdrop are doing so at their own risk.

Please note that this only applies to ZCL and not to BTC.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1926
฿ear ride on the rainbow slide

too many issues about XEM deposit and withdraw, also mine deposit over 2000 Xem still not credited

Do you have the TXid ?
Activity: 896
Merit: 272
Undeadbitcoiner Will not DIE until 1BTC=50K
I'm getting really worried, is my LTC not going to show up?  I also have a bunch of LTC sitting in there, am I going to be able to withdraw it? I thought these guys were legit but you guys are freaking me out.  It's been 2 hours with 51 confirms and it's not even showing as pending.

They working on it  dont worry , there are a few things they work on it and few updates coming soon !

My coins showed up.  Thank you very much.

When it's early like that it does show up.  Let me guess?  Little amount!!!!  less than 3k?Huh  Try 10K.  Don't expect your coins to show up
LUX, BWK, DIME & XVG Deposit Issues

We are aware that there is a number of LUX, BWK, DIME and XVG deposits that are not being processed successfully.  Due to this, we have put these wallets in maintenance until this issue is resolved.  We currently have a fix being deployed and estimate it will be resolved by COB tomorrow. When the wallets are removed from maintenance, all pending deposits will go through normally and these funds will appear in your accounts.  Please note, this is not an issue with the wallets themselves, and is currently beyond the control of the coin developers.

this person also need to tagged with red trust, one of cryptopia tim
Activity: 270
Merit: 100
10 DCR depo stucked too, no reply to ticket. Really what kind of technical difficulty explains these separate chain problems? Hacking of different wallets?
Cryptopia hasn't fixed anything.  Every week it's the same old.  We are aware of the issue.  Fixing.  Yeah right.  Roll Eyes

They've been saying this for months now.

My money stuck on processing for 23 days now.  Roll Eyes

No support no coins.

Cryptopia scamming.
Activity: 386
Merit: 101
Why withdrawal is processing for 7 days and no response from support?
should your clients start be worrying?

I guess we should start.. Since support is dead and withdraws and deposits are not working properly.
I will update, hope for the best

No response from support withdrawal "processing" since 14.1
I will update when have news
Wanted to make new deposits but will wait recommend you all to wait to my update.
Now cryptopya reported:
"Failed to broadcast: Refund issued"
I want to withdraw my money now!
created another withdraw "processing" again
Dear community do not deposit any BTC or altcoins to cryptopya till Il approve they didn't become a scam
No response from support yet (since 15/1) Awaiting admin reply.
Try to withdraw to private cold wallet no success - status "processing".
 I am afraid for my money.

no news recommend you all to wait to my update and not make any new deposits. sorry about this.
withdraw your funds now while you can! no money no response, I will update if there is any change.  

I already exchange my balances and withdrawn in btc since I found that their's so many problems happening on cryptopia by now and also my SDRN deposit has not been credited and support hasn't give any answers from my tickets. And I doubt that I can get that back again since looks like cryptopia dev doesn't even care for the problem.

Why does Cryptopia continue to list these  shit/scamcoins that aren't even worth a single satoshi?

Trying to remove this last thread of credibility?

Because of the fee's payed to them that's why they keep adding those shitty ones.

No news - bad news

no response, I start escalate on social media
No reply , no refund, no nothing, withdraw "processing" , Unfortunately  my advise remain

We are aware that there is a number of LUX, BWK, DIME and XVG deposits that are not being processed successfully.  Due to this, we have put these wallets in maintenance until this issue is resolved.  We currently have a fix being deployed and estimate it will be resolved by COB tomorrow. When the wallets are removed from maintenance, all pending deposits will go through normally and these funds will appear in your accounts.  Please note, this is not an issue with the wallets themselves, and is currently beyond the control of the coin developers.

how about XEM deposit ...HuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuh?
legendary
Activity: 3094
Merit: 3197

legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1092
I am working at Cryptopia from last 16 months and never found any coin missing or other technical issue during transaction and trading. i like it and the response of the administration of Cryptopia  team is also well.

By "working at" do you mean:

- You are an employee
- You are a customer
Activity: 756
Merit: 103
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
Ticket ignored
Help me please!

#212820 - UBQ Deposit
Category:   Deposit
Opened:   2/25/2018 1:50:14 AM
Last Update:   2/25/2018 1:50:14 AM
Ticket description:
Where are the missing 2 translations?
Tx ID
0x3fd9482047ab21d6efed3b76c03c73107b1f1e15086a8a524dd5ee567d1d0cc0
0xe6544eed4f96a95173717504bc38fe35caf0849c61e680ae5754724e7d468dfc

https://ubiqscan.io/tx/0x3fd9482047ab21d6efed3b76c03c73107b1f1e15086a8a524dd5ee567d1d0cc0

https://ubiqscan.io/tx/0xe6544eed4f96a95173717504bc38fe35caf0849c61e680ae5754724e7d468dfc

there is no balance on the balance sheet

I am working at Cryptopia from last 16 months and never found any coin missing or other technical issue during transaction and trading. i like it and the response of the administration of Cryptopia  team is also well.
that mean you 100 % know about this messing
Activity: 756
Merit: 103
It's 15 days now. Missed 4x airdrop/dividend payments, several hundreds of $$$ damage alone here! You will have to compensate for that loss due to holding of funds hostage!

Withdrawals of #3151083 and #3152447 are still NOT PROCESSING!!! Tickets are completely ignored and Support is non-existent!!! But you have time to post in forums and delete legitimate complaints!!! Kiwis should be ashamed of you!!!

Activity: 1274
Merit: 100
it worst than polo
Why are there delays?  They should just show up.  I took my coins out and will hold off on trades here until there are no delays at all.

Try sending and withdrawing big amounts.  Cryptopia is scam.  They are buying time for people like you to stick big money into their exchange.  Cryptopia owe me .57 bitcoin.
Jump to: