Author

Topic: Cryptopia Cryptocurrency Platform Services and Development - page 178. (Read 173234 times)

Activity: 292
Merit: 256
BTCWagering.com
You've been waiting 9 days (probably on some obscure coin)... Byteball users have been waiting 2+ months!!!
Activity: 1302
Merit: 129
Vaccinized.. immunity level is full.
New update on https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/News
Published by: froufrou @ 2/23/2018 3:13:42 AM

Message from CEO Alan Booth

Dear Valued Cryptopians

I am privileged to have been appointed by the Board as the first CEO of Cryptopia Ltd. Whilst this is an incredibly exciting opportunity to head up a leading cryptocurrency exchange and an innovator in the Fintech sector, I am aware that there are a number of very urgent priorities to address to ensure greater customer satisfaction and trust.

Cryptopia has experienced incredibly fast growth (last quarter our user base grew by an astounding 940%) and as with any company expanding at this pace, we have faced many challenges associated with this growth. My commitment to you, our customer, is that our team will be 100% focussed on the short term urgent priorities of faster support response times, improved user experience and enhanced transparency and security.

We acknowledge those that are suffering due to extended delays around support response times and I do understand the frustration. We apologise that you have experienced these issues and I guarantee that this will dramatically improve as we increase resource and attention in this area.

Please ensure that you continue to lodge support queries through the appropriate channel. It also helps the team to close resolved tickets so they can prioritise. Directly contacting the team via social media channels won’t lead to a faster resolution and we ask for your patience as we improve our systems and processes in this area. Remember, I have only just arrived and the changes we make are for the good of all and will lead to the fastest resolution of all outstanding issues.

My experience in working with tech start-ups demonstrates I am well placed to drive Cryptopia forward and under my leadership, Cryptopia will continue to evolve from a counter-culture start-up into a global player in the Fintech industry.

Rest assured there are no more excuses – the team here are truly dedicated and focused on delivering a fast, secure and customer focussed cryptocurrency exchange. And we are here for the long game.

You have my commitment to make weekly updates across all media and we will be honest and diligent in our dealings with you.

Best wishes
Alan Booth
If they have 9.4 times more users since November, their trade volume must have increased dramatically as well and so has trading fees. So they should start hiring tens if not hundreds of new support employees, money should not be a problem.
So I'm really disappointed that I'm waiting for 9 days for my withdrawal #3145205 and still no answer on my support ticket.
Activity: 386
Merit: 101
this site is a scam, my coins withdraw are stuck for 9 days when i have asked admins on discord they BANNED me. SCAM, WARNING GUYS.

Contact authorities.  These western government monkeys don't do anything other than sit on their ass be racist.  It's time the people spoke.  Enough people and these idiots can't deny you me or them.
Withdraw processing for 3 weeks and wallet is working fine also the market continues like no problem, and no respond from support
Activity: 280
Merit: 13
this site is a scam, my coins withdraw are stuck for 9 days when i have asked admins on discord they BANNED me. SCAM, WARNING GUYS.

Contact authorities.  These western government monkeys don't do anything other than sit on their ass be racist.  It's time the people spoke.  Enough people and these idiots can't deny you me or them.
Who is this Lafu guy? Are we being led to believe he's actually employed by Cryptopia?

Lafu: if you are claiming to be part of Cryptopia, identify yourself by name as is standard in a professional setting.

I need no proof for , just come to our site on Chat or on our Discord , you can ask about me there and you will see it !

and we can talk there if you wanted too !

Probably not the best person to be handling "PR" in this thread.

You dont know nothing about me ! and for info 2 years now working for them ! Cheeers

Happy weekend

Regards Lafu

Dude how old are you?  You've got mentality of a 12 year pick pocket.
legendary
Activity: 2996
Merit: 3114
Who is this Lafu guy? Are we being led to believe he's actually employed by Cryptopia?

Lafu: if you are claiming to be part of Cryptopia, identify yourself by name as is standard in a professional setting.

I need no proof for , just come to our site on Chat or on our Discord , you can ask about me there and you will see it !

and we can talk there if you wanted too !

You dont know nothing about me ! and for info 2 years now working for them ! Cheeers

Happy weekend

Regards Lafu
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1926
฿ear ride on the rainbow slide
I start believe cryptopia may became a scam, they should not accept any new customers not add any new coin just deal with customers support tickets and let them withdraw their funds

They delisted more coins than they listed.

Accepting more customers has no effect on the deposits or withdrawals. It causes more KYC issues when accounts are closed.

They should ban people mining to their accounts - that is what really kills exchange wallets.
I start believe cryptopia may became a scam, they should not accept any new customers not add any new coin just deal with customers support tickets and let them withdraw their funds

There are thousands of people cryptopia owe coins to..  that's in the millions if not double triple digit millions.
Activity: 386
Merit: 101

As far as I can tell, he's an unpaid moderator from the troll box.

Cryptopia generally ignores Bitcointalk. This site is not credible nor in a position to "expose scams". Unfortunately Bitcointalk is a notorious scam site.

Any idiot can spam unmoderated forums and make unsubstantiated claims - answering them is a waste of time.
Just look at any exchange thread. They are full of claims of which 90% fail with a tiny bit of scrutiny.

If you argue with an idiot they just drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Just look at the listings on Bitcointalk where exchange accounts for Bittrex, Cryptopia, Poloniex are for sale (breaking AML laws)
There accounts are involved in phishing thefts from innocent user accounts. They are so numerous that I'm surprised that the authorities haven't taken an interest yet.

Scam ICOs, MLM and pump and dump scams are so numerous here on bitcointalk  that I have lost count.

Fake equipment is being sold on here on bitcointalk frequently that I would not recommend buying anything on here.

99% of the scam accusations posted here on Bitcointalk are false.

Bitcointalk raised 280 BTC  to run bitcointalk https://bithope.org/campaign/support-the-bitcointalk-forum

You'd think they would be able to afford to get rid of the scams and moderate better.

It's like that everywhere but it doesn't mean everything here is a scam or false.
Activity: 201
Merit: 100
GBX wallet stuck. Check wallet height & block explorer height.

What is eta for ETN wallet to start to work? It's been 2++ days!

legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1926
฿ear ride on the rainbow slide

Cryptopia generally ignores Bitcointalk. This site is not credible nor in a position to "expose scams". Unfortunately Bitcointalk is a notorious scam site.

Any idiot can spam unmoderated forums and make unsubstantiated claims - answering them is a waste of time.
Just look at any exchange thread. They are full of claims of which 90% fail with a tiny bit of scrutiny.

If you argue with an idiot they just drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Just look at the listings on Bitcointalk where exchange accounts for Bittrex, Cryptopia, Poloniex are for sale (breaking AML laws)
There accounts are involved in phishing thefts from innocent user accounts. They are so numerous that I'm surprised that the authorities haven't taken an interest yet.

Scam ICOs, MLM and pump and dump scams are so numerous here on bitcointalk  that I have lost count.

Fake equipment is being sold on here on bitcointalk frequently that I would not recommend buying anything on here.

99% of the scam accusations posted here on Bitcointalk are false.

Bitcointalk raised 280 BTC  to run bitcointalk https://bithope.org/campaign/support-the-bitcointalk-forum

You'd think they would be able to afford to get rid of the scams and moderate better.
ZCL and General Deposit + Withdrawal Update 22nd February

We are making progress with our deposit and withdrawal issues.  We have made a number of changes to the way we are processing deposits which has significantly improved performance.  These changes are being tested initially on a few selected coins before going into widespread use, however these changes have already solved most of the deposit delays we were experiencing.  We are now working on similar improvements for withdrawals.  These will take a bit longer than deposits but we expect to have them operational within 2 weeks.

We have some temporary processing in place to accelerate the withdrawal processing for the coins that are affecting users the most.  In particular this processing has caught us up with the backlog of ZCL withdrawals (barring a handful we will have sorted in the next day) and has allowed us to take ZCL our of maintenance and promptly process any withdrawals that are made before the forthcoming air drop.

This also means that there should be no stuck ZCL balances by the date of the BTCP airdrop, and we will no longer need to participate in the airdrop as we mentioned in our post previously this week.

Thank you for your continued support and understanding

The Cryptopia Team.

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/News

Has Cryptopia actually fix anything?  Where's my coins?  Withdrew 1000 innova coins 18 days ago.  No support No coins!

Stop your excuse and your childish crytopia workers making silly punchlines on the internet how Cryptopia is awesome.
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1092

legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1014
Lafu - what's up with the LUX wallet? You've had it "disabled" (yellow, and saying "maintenance"), and then you "enabled" it, but it's not working, it's been stuck on block 187980 for the whole day and no deposits came through.
Activity: 292
Merit: 256
BTCWagering.com

legendary
Activity: 2996
Merit: 3114
ZCL and General Deposit + Withdrawal Update 22nd February

We are making progress with our deposit and withdrawal issues.  We have made a number of changes to the way we are processing deposits which has significantly improved performance.  These changes are being tested initially on a few selected coins before going into widespread use, however these changes have already solved most of the deposit delays we were experiencing.  We are now working on similar improvements for withdrawals.  These will take a bit longer than deposits but we expect to have them operational within 2 weeks.

We have some temporary processing in place to accelerate the withdrawal processing for the coins that are affecting users the most.  In particular this processing has caught us up with the backlog of ZCL withdrawals (barring a handful we will have sorted in the next day) and has allowed us to take ZCL our of maintenance and promptly process any withdrawals that are made before the forthcoming air drop.

This also means that there should be no stuck ZCL balances by the date of the BTCP airdrop, and we will no longer need to participate in the airdrop as we mentioned in our post previously this week.

Thank you for your continued support and understanding

The Cryptopia Team.

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/News
Activity: 574
Merit: 261
Dear all,
 I'm from Indonesia and i have been with Cryptopia since Dec 2017. My first deposit was ETN on 22 Dec 2017 and NEVER had any problems aftersince on deposits or withdrawals (quite fast on both, withdrawals on BTC, BCH, ETH, all done nicely).  My latest deposit was 1.28 ETH yesterday, already 27 hours, still waiting thou.  Hopefully will receive my ETH soon today. Perhaps the ETH has been in dense traffiic due to many ICOs use ERC20 platform (Ether). Please give the staffs more time to process, i think they do it manually to avoid unwanted attacks.

The idiot that I am, I should have checked the Cryptopia ETN wallet before transfering my mined ETN to Cryptopia. The ETN wallet is in "maintenance" and has been since the 18th February. Knowing how slow Cryptopia are fixing wallets it looks like I may never see these ETN coins again.
Activity: 270
Merit: 100
Are LUX deposits are safe? Not shown since 20th
I can also say that 99% of the coins are SCAM. I can explain to you how almost all the coin developers do:
1) We create a coin, make a pre-mining 10% of all
2) Connect a coin to the Internet
3) We agree with the exchange and pay for listing 10 BTC
4) Draw beautiful banners on websites and a road map (which initially can not be done purely theoretically - for example, the payment system can not be on coins as an alternative to paper money)
5) We are waiting for the rate increase and we participate in the pampa coins
6) When the value of the coin is at the very top, we throw off almost all of our coins, buying the highest orders
7) We earn millions of dollars on this (10% pre-mining)
Cool Fools remain with thousands of coins on hand with a value of 10 cents and not 10 dollars

And we go to make a new coin and so on a circle

This is SCAM originally (shitcoins), as well as almost all the coins that are on the market.

I'm glad they have you working for cryptopia.  I feel much safer now trading thousands of $$$$.  Roll Eyes
Jump to: