Author

Topic: Cryptopia Cryptocurrency Platform Services and Development - page 170. (Read 173234 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 103
So you 2 guys are one and the same? Forgot BOLD formatting in your precomposed text? What the f*ck?

You really think we are stupid? At least we know now that Craptopia hired some russian sockpuppets.
legendary
Activity: 3094
Merit: 3197
CEO Alan Booth on Customer Service Improvements
I have spent my first week identifying the major issues that need our urgent attention in order to fulfil our promise of delivering you a fast, secure and customer focused cryptocurrency exchange. Other than ensuring better infrastructure and security, delivering faster support response times is one of the biggest priorities.

In the interests of greater transparency, I wanted to share with you our ‘Customer Service Four Point Plan’ that will be delivered over the coming quarter. We want to demonstrate that we are committed to significant improvements to re-gain some of the ground we’ve lost due to our recent exponential growth.

1.       Cryptopia Help Centre
We have just launched our Cryptopia Help Centre https://www.help.cryptopia.co.nz. The objective in launching the Cryptopia Help Centre is to help on-board and support new customers navigate the Exchange as well as provide clear, accessible and relevant information to existing customers. We are aware that our support response times need dramatic improvement and this tool will help some customers self-serve for basic ‘How To’ questions. This Help Centre is being added to daily so please let us know via Facebook Messenger if you’d like information on a particular topic added and we will do our best to do so.

2.       Support system upgrade
We are working with a third party platform to implement a major ticketing system upgrade within the next two months to better manage our support enquiries. This will streamline many currently manual processes and better identify and triage urgent account issues. In the short term, we have just implemented a new ‘drop down’ for support queries that will reduce the wait time for urgent queries.

3.       More staff
We are currently training another support team in the UK to ensure we can offer 24/7 support. They will be operational very soon and we have also hired additional local support staff (we are adding to both teams as fast as we can). All support staff will be solely focused on getting through your support queries and delivering faster response times in the near future.

4.       Clear goals and targets
All of the above efforts amount to nothing without setting clear targets for the team to ensure we are 100% focused to deliver you better customer service. We are currently identifying fortnightly goals for the team to reach in order to reduce wait times for urgent issues within a 48 hour period.

We have a solid plan to deliver you a better customer service experience. Unfortunately, it does take time to ensure we are implementing long-lasting and effective tools for improvements that are scalable - so thank you in advance for your ongoing patience.

From our CEO 

Alan Booth
Cryptopia CEO

02 March 2018
Activity: 41
Merit: 4
Cryptopia is holding $6000 worth of coins at the time of purchase.  No support no coins.

I suggest people having problems with cryptopia file a report with FDRS.  Some people from YOUTUBE said they got their coins back after contacting them.  It seems FDRS deal with Cryptopia regularly as they are government agency in New Zealand.  If they can't help you contact your local authorities and file a report.  Hire a lawyer.  Wait for class action lawsuit with everyone.

Dude, you're wrong again.

Cryptopy delays not $ 6000, but only 1000 INN (or other your coins). You again confuse real paper money and Innova, which by the way is not traded to the dollar, but trades only to Bitcoin.

In court, you only prove that there was a delay, with the transfer of crypto-coins, and not real money. And these are two big differences !!!!!!!!!!

Moreover, delays are not fraud in any country in the world !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I again ask you - what is the maximum period for the input / output of coins set by the legal documents and laws of New Zealand? you are simply not competent

Submit another claim to the Hague Tribunal and to the Belgian court on the faults of a man - I laugh so much that my belly is sick. If anyone is able to achieve something through the court - this is only Citizens of New Zealand

Hey, people here are desperate and trying to get the coins back and you are against these people
It's wrong, if you are not helping, get out of here

They not have the rights to hold coins of people because they have value, money value, it's so easy to undertand and you are pretending to not follow the obvious...

Sometimes we need the coins to make a trade, to sell etc and Cryptopia does not send, they are causing a lot of problems
It's very frustrating when this kind of situations occurs

It's ridiculous

I agree with you, but the concept of "FRAUD" - has its own definition, while fraud in different areas of human activities, is different, because the laws are different, and in different countries the laws are different, and punishments for violations of the law are different.

Here 90% of people write the word "SCAM" - just like that, because this is purely their personal opinion. And the evidence is not provided. [/ B]

We all understand that the delay is not fraud. And since no one from the local plaks knows the laws of New Zealand and does not know from what point in time after the start of the delay can be considered - yes, this is fraud, as it falls under the law of New Zealand.

You see, for example, in Russia the law on coins will be adopted in general only a few months, but until it is adopted, even stealing the coin is not a crime, since there is no law and there is no punishment for this action.

Yes, everything in this world has value, but the value must be established by some formula, i.e. damage must be assessed. For example, I burned your car, the market average price of which is say $ 10,000. And since the price of coins is formed only through trades, and the price of a coin can change 10 times upwards and downwards, one can not establish their material value - and hence the specific damage caused (at what rate is $ 10 or $ 1 for INNOVA?)
And on the other hand - I can compensate you for damage - buy the same in the state of the car. Well, so - the court decides to turn out 1000 INN (the course will be such that they can only buy a bucket of potatoes)

I repeat once again that everything that is not prohibited by law is therefore allowed.

Again - who will tell me what the maximum allowable period in the processing of payments by crypto-kunets at least in the country in which the user lives.

Imagine this situation - the system administrator of the stock exchange resigned, the owner fell ill, the stock exchange fell into decay - IT IS SCAM? no, this is force majeure. Exchange Coinmarkets - this with an orange interface, after the dismissal of the main programmer for the 3rd month can not run the exchange in a stable state.

And so go to the section here on the form of any exchange, though with a turnover of $ 2 million, at least 102 million, everywhere you can find the trolls that write that they are SCAM.

The fact that people do not answer for tickets for months - so you will produce even more, 10 pieces a day and you will be answered in a couple of years)) You see, let's say cryptopedia has 5 hired workers, each of which can close or solve tickets with a maximum of 10 pieces per hour, i.e. according to the formula 5, we multiply by 12 hours a day, for 30 days (minus the weekend) = a maximum of 10,000-12,000 tickets per month.
I'll trolling you until blue))
We've established that you are a troll.

Now crawl back in your shitcoin mining hole and start digging.
Please cancel the withdrawals hanging in process stage. It's unacceptable to hold our coins hostage any longer!
legendary
Activity: 2352
Merit: 1395
Cryptopia is holding $6000 worth of coins at the time of purchase.  No support no coins.

I suggest people having problems with cryptopia file a report with FDRS.  Some people from YOUTUBE said they got their coins back after contacting them.  It seems FDRS deal with Cryptopia regularly as they are government agency in New Zealand.  If they can't help you contact your local authorities and file a report.  Hire a lawyer.  Wait for class action lawsuit with everyone.

Cryptopy delays not $ 6000, but only 1000 INN (or other your coins). You again confuse real paper money and Innova, which by the way is not traded to the dollar, but trades only to Bitcoin.

In court, you only prove that there was a delay, with the transfer of crypto-coins, and not real money. And these are two big differences !!!!!!!!!!

Moreover, delays are not fraud in any country in the world !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I again ask you - what is the maximum period for the input / output of coins set by the legal documents and laws of New Zealand? you are simply not competent

Submit another claim to the Hague Tribunal and to the Belgian court on the faults of a man - I laugh so much that my belly is sick. If anyone is able to achieve something through the court - this is only Citizens of New Zealand

Hey, people here are desperate and trying to get the coins back and you are against these people
It's wrong, if you are not helping, get out of here

They not have the rights to hold coins of people because they have value, money value, it's so easy to undertand and you are pretending to not follow the obvious...

Sometimes we need the coins to make a trade, to sell etc and Cryptopia does not send, they are causing a lot of problems
It's very frustrating when this kind of situations occurs

It's ridiculous
legendary
We have completed the PACcoin to $PAC coin swap and will be turning on the $PAC markets .

Please remember that your balance has been divided by 1000 as part of the swap.

See https://twitter.com/Paccoinofficial  for information on the swap.

Activity: 280
Merit: 13

I suggest people having problems with cryptopia file a report with FDRS.  Some people from YOUTUBE said they got their coins back after contacting them.  It seems FDRS deal with Cryptopia regularly as they are government agency in New Zealand.  If they can't help you contact your local authorities and file a report.  Hire a lawyer.  Wait for class action lawsuit with everyone.
Activity: 471
Merit: 105
PLEASE PROCESS MY WITHDRAWAL OF 2170 AMPS TO 1Lwiv28xjoJZmUJrfKvoU5T448Cw2ms3yG OR I COMMIT SUICIDE  Embarrassed
So when lux, bwk, pasl etc. depos will arrive? What was the successful upgrade?
The "successful" upgrade apparently killed ZCash and Ethereum Classic, and now my Doge withdrawal has stuck too. Cheesy Cryptopia never ceases to amaze.

Dude.  I had my ETC stuck for a day and it was for a little amount but they sent.  Now my 6k worth of coins at the time is stuck for 24 days.  

Warming to people Stay away from CRYPTOPIA.  People have been missing funds for months.

FMA is useless as Cryptopia is still under review.  

GO FDRS.   https://fdrs.org.nz/complaints/make-a-complaint/  I just made a complaint there today.

Their PR announcements are nothing more than to pull more coins from people to their wallets.

They have not fixed anything or helping their customers.  

If FDRS fail we should all gather some money for class action lawsuit.

And what should FDRS do? The exchange has not stolen your coins, you can only shout that you have stolen coins - but they were not stolen, you have no proof, a little crybaby. Where is the evidence that you have stolen coins?

And why to sue New Zealand, if Cryptopia has not yet violated the law on crypto-coins?

What point, what law violated Cryptopia - a small crybaby?

Well, you win the court session - but do you know what will be in the decision? And I know - maximum, it will return your 1000 INN))) when Cryptopia will have time to make them delisting specifically for you))

P.s. BTX deposit fulfilled within 3 hours today

Dude shut up.  I already filed with fdrs. Go cry some more how you are a scam.
Thx is on the list and we known !!!
Hey there, BTX and DeepOnion wallets are broken. Check the logos too, if you're on it anyway!
Thanks!
Cryptopia is not a scam, just very very bad service and not allow clients to withdraw funds in big withdraws
Wait 40 days to respond from support and then close their tickets with no solving their problems but coins are in cryptopia s hands.
Do not deposit coins for this days that is my advise, withdraw your funds if you can

That sounds like Cryptopia is a SCAM
So when lux, bwk, pasl etc. depos will arrive? What was the successful upgrade?
The "successful" upgrade apparently killed ZCash and Ethereum Classic, and now my Doge withdrawal has stuck too. Cheesy Cryptopia never ceases to amaze.

Dude.  I had my ETC stuck for a day and it was for a little amount but they sent.  Now my 6k worth of coins at the time is stuck for 24 days.  

Warming to people Stay away from CRYPTOPIA.  People have been missing funds for months.

FMA is useless as Cryptopia is still under review.  

GO FDRS.   https://fdrs.org.nz/complaints/make-a-complaint/  I just made a complaint there today.

Their PR announcements are nothing more than to pull more coins from people to their wallets.

They have not fixed anything or helping their customers.  

If FDRS fail we should all gather some money for class action lawsuit.

And what should FDRS do? The exchange has not stolen your coins, you can only shout that you have stolen coins - but they were not stolen, you have no proof, a little crybaby. Where is the evidence that you have stolen coins?

And why to sue New Zealand, if Cryptopia has not yet violated the law on crypto-coins?

What point, what law violated Cryptopia - a small crybaby?

Well, you win the court session - but do you know what will be in the decision? And I know - maximum, it will return your 1000 INN))) when Cryptopia will have time to make them delisting specifically for you))

P.s. BTX deposit fulfilled within 3 hours today
legendary
Activity: 894
Merit: 1064
Hello Cryptopia team, Lafu!

Thank you for updating the name of Crypto Bullion to just Bullion; now however we also have to change the coin logo please.

Could we use this logo now please for Bullion (CBX):

Also, the CBX daemon needs rebooting as it shows zero connections.

Thanks!

Hey dude , i have given it to our stuff support Team thx !

Hope all good , havnt long seen you !

Regards Lafu

Kudos to Cryptopia for helping with this issue, also for quickly updating to our new coin logo!

Looks great, thanks Lafu:

Activity: 270
Merit: 100
LUX finally arrived, still need PASL, BWK, DCR
Obsidian wallet is broken @lafu, any ETA for fixing it?

Lafu is a cheerleader for cryptopia.  He has no control over Cryptopia stealing your money.
legendary

Thx the wallet team now knows It  !!!
Activity: 429
Merit: 259
https://www.stuff.co.nz/business/100399058/speculative-surge-in-bitcoin-boosts-christchurch-firm

"Our trading volume is now $280 million day . . . we're making a million dollars a day . . ."

Great read  Shocked

Also Cryptopia has always been fine when I've used them Smiley

25 days for my withdrawal and still no coins.
Jump to: