Author

Topic: Cryptopia Cryptocurrency Platform Services and Development - page 181. (Read 173234 times)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
What about IncaKoin (NKA) issue when depositing to Cryptopia? I deposited NKA coins a month ago, but still can't see any funds there.
Neither I can get any reply from the support.
Activity: 280
Merit: 13
processing for 15 days.  No support no coins.  The worst exchange on the internet.

They don't have my coins I bought is what I'm thinking.  Put it on processing until they can actually accumulate enough coins to pay for my withdraw or not.  I bought 1000 innova coins on the 5th.

Price has plummeted since cryptopia holding my coins hostage.  Lost .3 bitcoins.  That's more than $3000 I lost because Cryptopia's incompetence to run an exchange.
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1001
30+ hrs processing, completed 6 minutes after btx weekly drop.

real smooth
Activity: 779
Merit: 255
Despite what can we read from previous posts, i must say i just made a BTC withdraw request and transaction went thru in a less than 5-10 mins. I already have it another account. But still been waiting form my second withdraw request to be processed, but that is for another coin.

thats good news! congrats for the btc withdrawal.

hope mine goes through too. i'm waiting for my golems to be released.
Activity: 771
Merit: 283
8 days now and withdrawl still on processing. Missed a couple aidrops because of this. Totaly SCAM this exchange.
legendary
Activity: 1315
Merit: 1002
Despite what can we read from previous posts, i must say i just made a BTC withdraw request and transaction went thru in a less than 5-10 mins. I already have it another account. But still been waiting form my second withdraw request to be processed, but that is for another coin.
Activity: 779
Merit: 255
trading pace is not as it used to be.... awfully slower now.

@lafu, cryptopia has to address concerns and other issues faster to gain confidence back to your exchange....
For all who ask about ETH !

Investigating deposit issues

You are not investigating anything.  Where's my coins you thief?

Give me back my $6000
Activity: 1554
Merit: 297
I have been waiting to receive my BSD for one day, the withdrawal continues to be pending. (withdrawal number 3195066)
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1014

That's about as useless a reply as it gets. We know you're "investigating issues", just like you're doing it with a few other wallets as well, it's been saying so on the balances page for a while and we're all literate here. The question is when are you going to finish? ETA? When is the ETH wallet expected to get online and the market to open? When are you planning to enable BWK wallet? When are you planning to enable XVG wallet?
legendary
Activity: 2996
Merit: 3114

Activity: 386
Merit: 101
Withdraw # 2950676   coin:  AU   Processing   since 2/02/2018 11:21:00 AM
Awaiting support admin reply since then. Withdraws and deposits should come first in support reaction.
what happened to you cryptopya? it was a wonderful exchange!
please stop accept new customers and respect your existing customers

Awaiting support admin reply since then. @Lafu can you help?
Activity: 104
Merit: 0
Deposit & Withdrawal Updates 16th February

We are aware of issues with long processing times on deposits and withdrawals. This doesn't affect withdrawals of ETH, ETN, BTC, LTC or DOGE.

But they paused ETH market and close ETH withdraw. What they means under "doesn't affect"

looks like they prepared for SCAM and taking all out money

We are aware of issues with long processing times on deposits and withdrawals. This doesn't affect withdrawals of ETH, ETN, BTC, LTC or DOGE.

We apologise for these and have been working hard on a resolution.

As of early next week we expect deposit times to be back within normal ranges, while withdrawals may take longer to restore to normal operation.

In the interim, please be aware that processing times on deposits or withdrawals may exceed 30 hours, although in most cases are likely to be less than this. Please don't submit support tickets relating to processing delays as we are unable to expedite these manually - our focus is on quickly resolving the issue for everyone.

Thank you for your continued support and understanding

The Cryptopia Team.

Ok, i am fine with that, but consider giving us back some compensation for opportunistic loss we have been taking it while you are having difficulties. Every company, every serious company, that really takes cares for their customer, would consider that as an option to keep them at their side.
Nice suggestion. The least they could do is to make 0% trading fees for a month. I would prefer some free airdropped coins to my Cryptopia account to cover my loss because of waiting, they could pay this from trading fees, but this is unlikely.

Cryptopia, if you're reading this, please check my withdrawal 3145205

Wait months like everyone else dude.  Angry
Activity: 1302
Merit: 129
Vaccinized.. immunity level is full.

As of early next week we expect deposit times to be back within normal ranges, while withdrawals may take longer to restore to normal operation.

In the interim, please be aware that processing times on deposits or withdrawals may exceed 30 hours, although in most cases are likely to be less than this. Please don't submit support tickets relating to processing delays as we are unable to expedite these manually - our focus is on quickly resolving the issue for everyone.

The Cryptopia Team.

Ok, i am fine with that, but consider giving us back some compensation for opportunistic loss we have been taking it while you are having difficulties. Every company, every serious company, that really takes cares for their customer, would consider that as an option to keep them at their side.
Nice suggestion. The least they could do is to make 0% trading fees for a month. I would prefer some free airdropped coins to my Cryptopia account to cover my loss because of waiting, they could pay this from trading fees, but this is unlikely.

Cryptopia, if you're reading this, please check my withdrawal 3145205
legendary
http://www.theorb.org.nz/

https://fma.govt.nz/

If you guys need to file a complaint.

Eh, come on, it's still too early to do something like that or even doing that in near future. I still think they will get their s*** together somehow. But again, i was wrong in the past many times.
legendary

The Cryptopia Team.

They are not serious company.  They are a joke on the internet.  I already lost $3000 of real BTC money because of cryptopia.

And now even we cant trade, deposit or withdraw ETH, uh, there must be smth seriously wrong. Time to panic? Even so, what can we do, except standing still? Lol.

The Cryptopia Team.

They are not serious company.  They are a joke on the internet.  I already lost $3000 of real BTC money because of cryptopia.
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1531
yes
I hope Cryptopia is going to pay out GBYTE to be received in the March Airdrop.
Jump to: