Author

Topic: Cryptopia Cryptocurrency Platform Services and Development - page 184. (Read 173199 times)

Activity: 1034
Merit: 558
when is PURE listing on Cryptopia ?
when listing SPK, Pure on cryptopia ?
Roll Eyes
Lets hope never.
We need decent reputable exchange, not an exchange listing any random scamcoin, of which admins pay fat bribe to get it listed.

So pleeese dear Cryptopia, kindly return those 250k dollars with >no, thanks<, and create some internal ethics rules for listing new coins.
Activity: 62
Merit: 0
when is PURE listing on Cryptopia ?
Activity: 280
Merit: 13
Send big amount of VIVO from cryptopia to coldwallet... processing since 24 hours now.. Small amount which i send 10 minutes later as the big, received on cold wallet within minutes..
What can i do??

BIG AMOUNT STILL IN PROCESSING... ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!

Same here sent $5000 worth of coins to my wallet.  Still processing over a week.  No support.  No admin.  Nothing.
Activity: 122
Merit: 10
Send big amount of VIVO from cryptopia to coldwallet... processing since 24 hours now.. Small amount which i send 10 minutes later as the big, received on cold wallet within minutes..
What can i do??

BIG AMOUNT STILL IN PROCESSING... ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
when listing SPK, Pure on cryptopia ?
Activity: 1085
Merit: 500
I'm considering filing FMA, BBB and a police report for fraud, anyone else fed up enough to join in??

Here is the company & covernment authority info for filing complaints with BBB, FMA and NZ Police
=

That would be even less effective than cryptopia support
Activity: 221
I too would like to see PURE listed in Cryptopia, and am surprised this great exchange didn't list it even when fee has been paid for so long.
Surprised because i only had good experience so far with this exchange.
Hi.We applied for listing Pure on cryptopia on 9th january.Its been 1 month and our coin is still not listed on exchange despite paying 250k usd at that time.Kindly list PURE asap as our community is eagerly waiting.I hope you will list pure soon.Thanks

You paid Cryptopia $250k USD to list a coin? Wow, the stakes sure have changed.
I was also surprised. maybe its pure scam coin, so it needs big marketing budget..

IMO good coins really dont need to pay exchanges for listing and have hefty marketing budgets; if they are really that good, innovative and demanded, people would use them and exchanges would line up to list such coin on their platforms..

hmm... investing $250k in Cryptopia listing OR marketing? I think $250k budget for marketing would be hefty.
Listing on exchanges is part of it. Scam and ponzi artists would not be able to take big money off people, without promoting their ICO crap and without exchanges cooperation.
Activity: 5
Hi.We applied for listing Pure on cryptopia on 9th january.Its been 1 month and our coin is still not listed on exchange despite paying 250k usd at that time.Kindly list PURE asap as our community is eagerly waiting.I hope you will list pure soon.Thanks

I was also surprised. maybe its pure scam coin, so it needs big marketing budget..

IMO good coins really dont need to pay exchanges for listing and have hefty marketing budgets; if they are really that good, innovative and demanded, people would use them and exchanges would line up to list such coin on their platforms..

hmm... investing $250k in Cryptopia listing OR marketing? I think $250k budget for marketing would be hefty.

legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1092

Activity: 13
We are waiting listing Pure,for all the time investing in this coin, there were no problems, please speed up the process,thanks  Cool
Activity: 280
Merit: 13
Cryptopia is one of the worst exchanges for deposits or withdrawals on the net next to coinsmarkets..  Stay away..

You are really playing Russian Roulette with your money with Cryptopia considering the volatility of cryptocurrencies..  When it does work it works but once your get a stuck deposit or withdrawal get ready to wait for months to get resolved.  It wasn't always like this but they can't seem to hire enough people to maintain wallets and support.

In the last month I probably had nearly 10% stuck transactions.  Most of them resolved by itself within few days.  Many people are missing funds for months.  This is the norm these days for cryptopia.  Unless they get their act together you should stay away.

I understand cryptopia is the goto exchange for up and coming coins.  Still you are better off trading higher market cap coins from bigger exchanges.
Activity: 69

PURE add would be awesome Cheesy

Yes, please list PURE asap!!  Wink
Activity: 87
a lot of us are waiting for PURE to be listed.. amazing project.. it will have a huge volume im sure..
Activity: 151
hey Cryptopia, add pure ..
Activity: 5

Would be intersting when the servers will be ready for new coins being listed?
Activity: 308
Merit: 11

Activity: 364
Purifying The Blockchain
Jump to: