Author

Topic: Cryptopia Cryptocurrency Platform Services and Development - page 180. (Read 173234 times)

Activity: 779
Merit: 255
Anyone else had their withdrawals cancelled? Mine were and they’re back in my balance. Just hope they open withdrawals again and actually send the coins to the destination wallets.

How long did that take?

I requested for a withdrawal two days ago with a pending status. When I checked earlier, everything reverted back to my balance. Wondering if others’ did too? So now, my coins will stay (stuck) in my balance until cryptopia announces that it’s safe to withdraw.....
Activity: 280
Merit: 13
Anyone else had their withdrawals cancelled? Mine were and they’re back in my balance. Just hope they open withdrawals again and actually send the coins to the destination wallets.

How long did that take?
Activity: 779
Merit: 255
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
Dear all,

I'm from Indonesia and i have been with Cryptopia since Dec 2017. My first deposit was ETN on 22 Dec 2017 and NEVER had any problems aftersince on deposits or withdrawals (quite fast on both, withdrawals on BTC, BCH, ETH, all done nicely).  My latest deposit was 1.28 ETH yesterday, already 27 hours, still waiting thou.  Hopefully will receive my ETH soon today. Perhaps the ETH has been in dense traffiic due to many ICOs use ERC20 platform (Ether). Please give the staffs more time to process, i think they do it manually to avoid unwanted attacks.

Activity: 44
I knew it when they stopped Doge and LTC pairs I quickly withdrawed .

Why would your stop free income of your trading fees??? BIG RED FLAG HERE!!!

They must be hacked or they are scamming.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
dam so i guess alot of people are having trouble withdrawing from cryptopia?

initiated a withdrawal 5 days ago and it's still processing....

Oh please don't say that, I have a few different coins on Cryptopia and I'm thinking about cashing in some of them. These are coins not traded elsewhere, at least not in the volume Cryptopia has which is the only reason I use Cryptopia, I've not had a problem yet..touch wood.
What communism - you were stuck in 1970

And we have the most liberal law - in comparison with Western countries

How I laugh now))) communism .....

Communism last ruled Russia in 1992, if that, teach history and see

You still think that we have snow in the summer, bears are drunk and they are playing on the balalaikas, and tanks are parked at each house?

p.s. but now in fact the laws are more liberal than they were under communism. Under communism, everyone would have been shot and were in prison

you still say that the US won the war against Hitler - fools are illiterate, learn the story

3163660  BCH  0.28080000  Pending  1KVzP3oFZ3fKiy9cnUv68UpxHZCZDd1PYz

more than 12 hours passed. status: Processing. How long to wait?
Cryptopia is Fucked Up my withdrawal is pending since 60Hrs, Opened tkt but no response, At least update

it is useless to produce tickets, they are answered at best in a couple of weeks. And then if the situation on the exchange is normal. The same bitrex or polonyex responds to tickets for 6-8 weeks. My conclusions  lingered for almost 24 hours - in principle, nothing terrible.

Just note - that if cost of bitcoin (in USD) is very strong and rapidly increases or falls - wait (on the exchange there will be delays, necessarily). This is due to the heavy workload on the site engine as well as the fact that the exchanges are trying to limit the rapid outflow of coins from the site

My withdraw complit in few hours ago, I was waiting about 24 hours, before.

My withdraw number is 3155771, you number is 3163660

I don't know man.  When I send money to a company expecting product.  I expect product not some Russian telling me the company don't owe me anything.  Why would anyone send money to any company I don't know...    I didn't know Russians type English so well.  Must be sanctions sinking in or some dumb shit.  Then again most Russians don't hang out in bitcointalk with 3 post count telling people who's been ripped off about political view in the world.  Grin

Now if you were an opinionated ignorant American that I believe.

It's obvious you have no idea what you are talking about.  I suggest STFU go back to your Cryptopian way of you blame everyone else for your shortcomings.

1) English at school for 30 years now is the second additional one as well as the universities, to choose from (well, German or Spanish) - well, a couple of lessons per week
2) Everything I write or read - I do through the GOOGLE-Translator, dude)

3) I am Russian, or rather Russian, since in Russia 15% of Muslims by faith, many Ukrainians, Georgians (I'am on half)), Armenians, Belorussians, Kirghiz, Uzbekistanians, Moldavans, Tajiks, (and 10 more) and other nationalities who, strangely enough, have their countries

4) In the crypto currency, I have income (namely income and not turnover), in USD equivalent to about $ 4000 per month

5) The fact that I have a little message here on the forum does not mean that I do not have experience, or I'm in the "crypto" less in time than many here here.

6) Again - delays in transactions or in auctions, in withdrawals of coins - these are the risks that you may face in the market of crypto currency. I think to blame someone for being a fraudster, a crook, a thief, it is necessary then, when it was done not by the law, which are prescribed in state legislative acts. No one has climbed into your pocket and stole the coin, or who has not hacked your account and stole the coin - there are simply additional risks - such as technical and other problems, as well as regulation (as well as state). In the bank, you can also suspend actions with dipasites, credit cards, debit cards, transactions with bank accounts - to identify circumstances, eliminate the causes of delays and much more ........ Will the bank be a swindler and a SCAM?

Why are you explaining your life story to me?  They owe me money.  That's final.  They owe people an explanation and support not excuse after excuse how their exchange is garbage nor a Russia telling the bank is scam.  Bank doesn't owe me money.  I have money in the bank and when I take money out from the bank they aren't processing for 16 days.

What is your point exactly?  You are just arguing for the sake of arguing?   You are not the law or righteous path to business practices.  People are fed up because cryptopia is garbage and owe people money.

You have no common sense.  You told me cryptopia don't owe me anything.  Yeah ok.  I have pictures of cryptopia website that says they do.  .57 bitcoins of it.  That's probably more than year salary for a Russian.
Activity: 41
Merit: 4

You still think that we have snow in the summer, bears are drunk and they are playing on the balalaikas, and tanks are parked at each house?

p.s. but now in fact the laws are more liberal than they were under communism. Under communism, everyone would have been shot and were in prison

you still say that the US won the war against Hitler - fools are illiterate, learn the story

Cryptopia is Fucked Up my withdrawal is pending since 60Hrs, Opened tkt but no response, At least update

it is useless to produce tickets, they are answered at best in a couple of weeks. And then if the situation on the exchange is normal. The same bitrex or polonyex responds to tickets for 6-8 weeks. My conclusions  lingered for almost 24 hours - in principle, nothing terrible.

Just note - that if cost of bitcoin (in USD) is very strong and rapidly increases or falls - wait (on the exchange there will be delays, necessarily). This is due to the heavy workload on the site engine as well as the fact that the exchanges are trying to limit the rapid outflow of coins from the site

I don't know man.  When I send money to a company expecting product.  I expect product not some Russian telling me the company don't owe me anything.  Why would anyone send money to any company I don't know...    I didn't know Russians type English so well.  Must be sanctions sinking in or some dumb shit.  Then again most Russians don't hang out in bitcointalk with 3 post count telling people who's been ripped off about political view in the world.  Grin

It's obvious you have no idea what you are talking about.  I suggest STFU go back to your Cryptopian way of you blame everyone else for your shortcomings.

1) English at school for 30 years now is the second additional one as well as the universities, to choose from (well, German or Spanish) - well, a couple of lessons per week
2) Everything I write or read - I do through the GOOGLE-Translator, dude)

3) I am Russian, or rather Russian, since in Russia 15% of Muslims by faith, many Ukrainians, Georgians (I'am on half)), Armenians, Belorussians, Kirghiz, Uzbekistanians, Moldavans, Tajiks, (and 10 more) and other nationalities who, strangely enough, have their countries

4) In the crypto currency, I have income (namely income and not turnover), in USD equivalent to about $ 4000 per month

5) The fact that I have a little message here on the forum does not mean that I do not have experience, or I'm in the "crypto" less in time than many here here.

6) Again - delays in transactions or in auctions, in withdrawals of coins - these are the risks that you may face in the market of crypto currency. I think to blame someone for being a fraudster, a crook, a thief, it is necessary then, when it was done not by the law, which are prescribed in state legislative acts. No one has climbed into your pocket and stole the coin, or who has not hacked your account and stole the coin - there are simply additional risks - such as technical and other problems, as well as regulation (as well as state). In the bank, you can also suspend actions with dipasites, credit cards, debit cards, transactions with bank accounts - to identify circumstances, eliminate the causes of delays and much more ........ Will the bank be a swindler and a SCAM?
kpx
Activity: 29
dam so i guess alot of people are having trouble withdrawing from cryptopia?

initiated a withdrawal 5 days ago and it's still processing....

It's obvious you have no idea what you are talking about.  I suggest STFU go back to your Cryptopian way of you blame everyone else for your shortcomings.

I do not know how in other countries - but according to the law in Russia, Cryptopia does not owe anything to anyone, you yourself voluntarily brought the bitcoins to the stock exchange, bought Innova on them, made an exception that was hampered by technical (in full capacity) reasons, the rate fell , and you lost part of% on the reduced course of Innova. Do you think you are the only one - yes, there are thousands of people who have stolen seizures and deposits, you just write here, while others sit and wait for everything to work.

Tickets support - in my experience, even when the exchange is working without problems, you will receive an answer within 3-6 weeks. If the exchange is malfunctioning, then the number of users with problems is increasing, so the queue of tickets is growing.

I have already given an example of how Exmo, Ebit, Polo, Bitrex responds by 1.5 months to a ticket, to which I again have to make a new answer and again wait 1.5 months - this is how to play chess by mail))))

Obviously you live in communist country with no laws.   Just rip each other off?  Come to think of it US isn't too far off.

You either work for Cryptopia or just talking out your ass. 
I do not know how in other countries - but according to the law in Russia, Cryptopia does not owe anything to anyone, you yourself voluntarily brought the bitcoins to the stock exchange, bought Innova on them, made an exception that was hampered by technical (in full capacity) reasons, the rate fell , and you lost part of% on the reduced course of Innova. Do you think you are the only one - yes, there are thousands of people who have stolen seizures and deposits, you just write here, while others sit and wait for everything to work.

Tickets support - in my experience, even when the exchange is working without problems, you will receive an answer within 3-6 weeks. If the exchange is malfunctioning, then the number of users with problems is increasing, so the queue of tickets is growing.

I have already given an example of how Exmo, Ebit, Polo, Bitrex responds by 1.5 months to a ticket, to which I again have to make a new answer and again wait 1.5 months - this is how to play chess by mail))))

Again, in my experience with exchanges it is better to work with small amounts, say $ 100-200-300 per 1 transfer / purchase / sale, in order to minimize the risks to lose not so many percent due to the exchange rate, and that a very large amount is not was completely frozen due to technical and other problems.

Would you have $ 4000 for the planned purchase of Innova, would have bought for $ 300, made an exception

Again, in my experience with exchanges it is better to work with small amounts, say $ 100-200-300 per 1 transfer / purchase / sale, in order to minimize the risks to lose not so many percent due to the exchange rate, and that a very large amount is not was completely frozen due to technical and other problems.

Would you have 4000 $ for the planned purchase of Innova, would have bought $ 300, made an exemption - I saw that everything was OK and only then would I use the rest of the amount of 3700. (And I would conduct them again in parts of 500-1000 $)

I do not spend more than 100-500 $ for 1 time
ZCL and ETH updates, 20th February

ZCL Withdrawals & Coin Fork

We are aware of the continuing concerns of our users regarding ZCL withdrawal delays and the upcoming airdrop.
We would like to reassure our users that we are processing ZCL withdrawals as the highest priority. We are in the process of dusting the wallet in an effort to speed up the withdrawal process.
If withdrawals are not processing correctly within 24 hours of the airdrop, we will credit any accounts holding ZCL at the time of the snapshot with the appropriate amount of BTCP within a reasonable timeframe, assuming all external events go as planned. Please note, users holding BTC will NOT be included in this airdrop as BTC has not been affected by these issues. We currently have no plans to create trade pairs for BTCP on our exchange, however, if we do credit BTCP then holders will be able to be withdraw their coins to an external address.

ETH Deposits

Last week there was a temporary technical issue with our ETH deposit tracker. This caused a small number of deposits to show incorrect values. Because of this we put ETH into maintenance over the weekend while this was resolved. We can confirm that all problematic ETH deposits have now been corrected and all balances will show correctly.

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/News

Don't care for your excuses. Give me back my money.  

Cryptopia is a scam exchange. You owe me my money.  Period.  I don't care what technical issues you are having.  You are a thief and a scammer.  Give me my money.

I have a feeling that here are some crybaby and mother's mummies. The market crypto-currency is a risky occupation, it is common for the owner of the exchange, administrator, moderator, etc., can
- to imprison
- get sick
- take a vacation
- die in the end

The provider can turn off the Internet, the server can burn, the database may fail.

The thief and the swindler only then - when the person has thrown all on money and sense in an unknown direction.

p.s. I was waiting for the withdrawal of coins for 24-30 hours. Has made about 50 both deposits and losses for the last 2 months.

And how he should return you, if he does not have any technical ability, or time - you are VIP person. It's all in order.

Anything in life is a risk but we do business with people in good faith.  Just because a company is based over the internet does not mean they have no obligations and become thieves and murderers.  Over 2 weeks this incompetent exchange is holding $6000 of my money.  No support or help in sight.  Excuses after excuse how they are backed up.  I am not alone.

I don't have my coins and have lost thousands after coin price has been sliding while cryptopia are holding my coins.  Far as I'm concerned Crytopia needs to take care everybody before this exchange do business again. They are holding millions of people's money.

We are aware of the continuing concerns of our users regarding ZCL withdrawal delays and the upcoming airdrop.
We would like to reassure our users that we are processing ZCL withdrawals as the highest priority. We are in the process of dusting the wallet in an effort to speed up the withdrawal process.
If withdrawals are not processing correctly within 24 hours of the airdrop, we will credit any accounts holding ZCL at the time of the snapshot with the appropriate amount of BTCP within a reasonable timeframe, assuming all external events go as planned. Please note, users holding BTC will NOT be included in this airdrop as BTC has not been affected by these issues. We currently have no plans to create trade pairs for BTCP on our exchange, however, if we do credit BTCP then holders will be able to be withdraw their coins to an external address.

ETH Deposits

Last week there was a temporary technical issue with our ETH deposit tracker. This caused a small number of deposits to show incorrect values. Because of this we put ETH into maintenance over the weekend while this was resolved. We can confirm that all problematic ETH deposits have now been corrected and all balances will show correctly.

Cryptopia is a scam exchange. You owe me my money.  Period.  I don't care what technical issues you are having.  You are a thief and a scammer.  Give me my money.

I have a feeling that here are some crybaby and mother's mummies. The market crypto-currency is a risky occupation, it is common for the owner of the exchange, administrator, moderator, etc., can
- to imprison
- get sick
- take a vacation
- die in the end

The provider can turn off the Internet, the server can burn, the database may fail.

The thief and the swindler only then - when the person has thrown all on money and sense in an unknown direction.

p.s. I was waiting for the withdrawal of coins for 24-30 hours. Has made about 50 both deposits and withdraw for the last 2 months.

And how he should return you, if he does not have any technical ability, or time - you are VIP person. It's all in order.

And in general, before you transfer or buy a lot of coins - you need to make a trial purchase (for a small amount, say $ 10), transfer, or withdrawal, to understand - whether the system works stably. otherwise you will hurry and everyone will laugh

ETH Deposits

Cryptopia is a scam exchange. You owe me my money.  Period.  I don't care what technical issues you are having.  You are a thief and a scammer.  Give me my money.
legendary
Activity: 2996
Merit: 3114

ETH Deposits

Withdraw # 2950676   coin:  AU   Processing   since 2/02/2018 11:21:00 AM
Awaiting support admin reply since then. Withdraws and deposits should come first in support reaction.
what happened to you cryptopya? it was a wonderful exchange!
please stop accept new customers and respect your existing customers

Awaiting support admin reply since then. @Lafu can you help?

People have been waiting weeks if not months for a support ticket.  You are not going to get support from cryptopia.
Activity: 35
has anyone received a reply from support? the report i submitted has been a month and counting  Sad
Activity: 896
Merit: 272
Undeadbitcoiner Will not DIE until 1BTC=50K
Despite what can we read from previous posts, i must say i just made a BTC withdraw request and transaction went thru in a less than 5-10 mins. I already have it another account. But still been waiting form my second withdraw request to be processed, but that is for another coin.
Good luck to you, I am waiting from
Processing   VXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXL           11/02/2018 1:05:00 PM
That's fucking hell of this exchange, I am never touching this again. I will better pay extra on TOP Rated exchange but will never be back here, Fuckers holding my 1.15 Worth of Bitcoin for more than 9 days.
Jump to: