Author

Topic: Cryptopia Cryptocurrency Platform Services and Development - page 203. (Read 173037 times)

legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1924
฿ear ride on the rainbow slide
I made a couple of posts on the cryptopia forums, and puted one here, no answers only silence, ignoring...

The forums on there are not checked by Cryptopia they are only used by the users helping other users.

Occasionally an admin checks when something is flagged as inappropriate. The only way to resolve an issue is through a support ticket.

Unfortunately people post their problems on here and on there and never delete them once they are resolved. It is also impossible to check the accuracy of any of the issues.

The forums are still a bit of a dinosaur from when Cryptopia only had a few part time employees. They have grown a lot since then.

Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Dear cryptopia
I made a xmr withdrawal number:
on 9th december, the txid given to me is:
e1cc5f1833b0b796a4a48ef71eaed8d2186887f0a47dbc65d2e4de23cf8cbe9b
and it is not in blockchain. The status is complete.
I opened a ticket 10 days ago #67522 and still no reply.
I made a couple of posts on the cryptopia forums, and puted one here, no answers only silence, ignoring...
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1001
legendary
I cant login becouse i am not receivng authentificantion code on my email
I didnt receive any automating confirmation on my ticket to support

Good luck with that, having the same issue since more than a month, they managed to reset 2FA but the temporary PIN code to login never arrived, trying to send them a support ticket gives me a Error 500 since 4 days ...

You can contact them via support email: support at cryptopia.co.nz  (replace the at)
legendary
Cryptopia are closing subsatoshi market (no BTC trading) for Royalties (XYR) but the LTC and DOGE markets remain open for XRP, but I can't get the LTC or Doge "Buy Orders" to show up, it's stuck on "loading" Sell Orders are OK and other coins work OK, so is it Cryptopia at fault or something up with my PC setup ?

I have the same problem and to fix it I clear my cache history (settings browser data). Works every time.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
Cryptopia are closing subsatoshi market (no BTC trading) for Royalties (XYR) but the LTC and DOGE markets remain open for XRP, but I can't get the LTC or Doge "Buy Orders" to show up, it's stuck on "loading" Sell Orders are OK and other coins work OK, so is it Cryptopia at fault or something up with my PC setup ?
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
What is going on?
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1531
yes
Growing

Pains
Activity: 10
Merit: 1

Good luck with that, having the same issue since more than a month, they managed to reset 2FA but the temporary PIN code to login never arrived, trying to send them a support ticket gives me a Error 500 since 4 days ...
Activity: 2646
Merit: 550

I had the problem going on about 1 & 1/2 weeks.  Finally, they changed it to a different method of confirmation and it worked for a while now.  You have to wait until support gets to you, unfortunately.
Pab
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012
Activity: 149
Merit: 11
Solved!
Thanks
legendary
Activity: 2996
Merit: 3114
Hi.

Withdraw 0.019 from my cryptopia account to my blockchain wallet.
Cryptopia showing complete in my withdraw page but nothing coming to my account.
Txid coul'nt find on explorer

b48c9323271884c368aed3ffb9131c334869a061c51ab5a5470d73d77c250742

and no incoming transaction on my address

1GfbRhVEUfxR4qHKnY2eGkg593nV2VERy8

Other with this problem???

Strange because the explorer say Transaction Complet  and on your Wallet

Regards Lafu

Activity: 149
Merit: 11
Hi.

Withdraw 0.019 from my cryptopia account to my blockchain wallet.
Cryptopia showing complete in my withdraw page but nothing coming to my account.
Txid coul'nt find on explorer

b48c9323271884c368aed3ffb9131c334869a061c51ab5a5470d73d77c250742

and no incoming transaction on my address

1GfbRhVEUfxR4qHKnY2eGkg593nV2VERy8

Other with this problem???

Activity: 1358
Merit: 538
dont be greedy
any body , can you withdraw your Eth from Cryptopia into your wallet?
I need ETH now, but my coins sleep well on HitBTC ... and till now, I cant withdraw my ETH from HitBTC
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
I carried out the transaction from my wallet to the deposit Cryptopia 300 PascalLite.
During the transaction, the deposit was available. The money was not credited to the Cryptopia account, but was debited from my account. Now the status of the wallet on the Cryptopia "Maintenance". I completely lost money? Cryptopia administration can not solve this problem?  Sad
Payment details:
Block/Op: 82911/5    DateTime: 27.11.2017 20:47:13  Amount:300 PASL
Two more payments for verification:
Block/Op: 83172/1    DateTime: 28.11.2017 20:39:09  Amount:5 PASL
Block/Op: 83173/1    DateTime: 28.11.2017 20:40:00  Amount:4 PASL

It pays to check before sending to any exchange that their wallet is not in maintenance.

The coins are not lost - it will appear in your account once the wallet comes out of maintenance.
When the wallet is out of maintenance and it has not appeared in your account just contact their support with a support ticket and the txid so they can investigate and manually credit your account.

I notice the Pascallite explorer is currently not working.

During the transaction, the deposit was available, the wallet was closed for maintenance later. I contacted support, but there is no result yet.

legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1531
yes
Good news for those that had GBYTE withdrawal issues. My withdrawals marked earlier as 'completed' (but never received) are now back in the Cryptopia overview of balances. So my coins area back. Withdrawal is not available yet; they are looking into this.
legendary

So you are saying they didn't perform the split and they don't have or didn't have any btg at all anytime.

I found it hard to believe.

I believe they made a great profit by saving btgs for them.

That is exactly what I am saying. They did not perform the split due to potential security concerns.

It would be very easy to see if they did a split on the block explorer if they did one.

I know several people who withdrew their BTC from the exchange to perform the split themselves. Personally I didn't bother because the amount of BTC I had on the exchange was minimal and I don't like forks.
legendary
Activity: 2996
Merit: 3114
Any update on when market will reopen for Bismuth?
https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=BIS_BTC#

We are in Contact with dev of Bismuth , also he ask us to put the wallet  maintenance  !   Reason is there was a bug in the update 4.2.1.6 so now the new wallet 4.2.1.7  solved this bug but the dev looking into it because some wallets was behind the realblocks on the network ! He is working on it and coming back asap and all should be work again normal !  I haved a pm write with him and he explain the most thing !

Regards Lafu  
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012
I'm using cryptopia for some time but never face any problems.

Only thing i hate was they didn't give btg fork. I had 0.25 btc when the snapshot is taken and they just keep btg for themselves.

It is like stealing 75$ from me.

Hey dude there was ann about this !

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/News

Bitcoin Gold

Cryptopia is very opposed to supporting new coins which fork from BTC as they are inherently a giant undertaking for an exchange to do. The risk involved in forking BTC is not minor, and having to move all BTC in cold storage is even less minor; Cryptopia is gravely concerned that BCH has set a dangerous precedent for new coins being created and airdropped in this manner. BitcoinGold doesn't have the Developers, Community or verified information on how the fork will be conducted that assisted BitCoinCash in being split and adopted by exchanges. Cryptopia does not currently intend to perform the split, however we reserve the right to change our position should more information come to light.

Published  @ 10/17/2017 2:11:00 AM

Regards Lafu

I saw this before but it doesn't change anything for me.

Cryptopia got that btg right. They have every right not to list it. But they should open a withdraw option because it is not theirs, it is ours.

For example, check binance policy. It is marvelous. https://support.binance.com/hc/en-us/articles/115002793151-Binance-s-Policy-On-Any-Future-Bitcoin-Forks

There was plenty of notice. You could have withdrawn prior to the fork and performed the split yourself.

Cryptopia doesn't "have" the btg - they didn't perform the split because they deemed it to be risky.

Performing a split always contains some risk of losing your bitcoins. Bitcoin Gold only implemented replay protection at the last moment after initially saying they wouldn't have any replay protection.

So you are saying they didn't perform the split and they don't have or didn't have any btg at all anytime.

I found it hard to believe.

I believe they made a great profit by saving btgs for them.
Jump to: