Author

Topic: Cryptopia Cryptocurrency Platform Services and Development - page 205. (Read 173234 times)

legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1531
yes
The GBYTE wallet is in maintenance mode with info that they are looking into transaction status issues. So there is movement on the Byteball front  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1926
฿ear ride on the rainbow slide
Planning to trade xby. How are the deposits and withdrawals now?

xby wallet is fine by the look of it. https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/CoinInfo/?coin=XBY
legendary
Hah. Nice to see all of these twat assholes defending this criminal enterprise. Cryptopia is a fraudulent enterprise. End of story.

The only difference between Crypsty & GAW, versus Cryptopia is that that fanboys are still pimping it in the face of undeniable fraud.

Mark - Show me one user where that has actually been scammed by Cryptopia with details of the transactions and identifiable proof.  Yeah I think not.

I see that you have opted for the personal insults instead.
Activity: 72
Merit: 10
Hey admin, you should def take a look at Kalkulus project https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2456298.new#new
Is doing good, have a growing community but need a bigger exchange, please list it!
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
Hey your LIZI wallet source code seems to be working properly.

Can you guys send me your wallet source code for lizi so i can actually recieve my coins.

I sent lizi to a wallet that needs an updated source cod.

If you can get me the functioning wallet source for lizi it would be greatlyyyy appreciated man.

Thank you.
Activity: 779
Merit: 255
Planning to trade xby. How are the deposits and withdrawals now?
legendary
Merit: 1531
yes
I did get all my withdrawals.  Just had to keep resending and maybe post in here.   

There isn’t much to resend if Cryptopia marks your withdrawal as complete without it being visible on the blockchain itself (GBYTE withdrawal issue).
Activity: 2730
Merit: 552
I did get all my withdrawals.  Just had to keep resending and maybe post in here.   

Activity: 325
Merit: 251
Any ideas?
RussiaCoin is also experiencing problems with the Cryptopia wallet not connecting to the network (the network is fine).

Have opened two support tickets, they were closed as "I have let the team know"

Their news feed makes no mention of this issue, nor have they responded via Twitter. (here is our tweet to them: https://twitter.com/RussiaCoin/status/940491300855357440 )

Further reading by us: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.26184298

Lol

( Archived for future reference: http://archive.is/nqgMJ#selection-2085.0-2085.3 )
legendary
Dudes at Cryptopia: please give a *public* update on your situation.  There's at least 3 currencies people have stuck withdrawals on.  Byteball, Monero etc... Some people have been waiting weeks.

Please start issuing public statements, before we start preparing for lawsuits ala Cryptsy.  Everyone is fearing an exit scam, we need something other than your copy-paste support ticket answers.

Their public announcements are on their website. https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/News and official twitter feed.
Not on shitcointalk or other dodgy forums which rarely gets used by them  -  where people post their frustrations, hate campaigns and the pitchforks come out whenever a coin gets stuck. Of course none of these "frustrations" get deleted once it gets resolved.

Speaking from experience of working in a technical job. Sometimes when there is a problem - the cause of the problem is not yet known and is being investigated so no announcement can be made regarding the cause of the problem or solution until it is found. All this time the customer is impatiently calling and wanting "updates".

The conclusion above is that because 3 wallets (out of 726 by the way) are in maintenance, and some newbies that don't know how crypto works are complaining on forums, Cryptopia are crooks and running an exit scam?  Coins come out of maintenance once the issue with the coin has been resolved (usually caused by things like coin devs making mandatory updates and not notifying exchanges, wallets not able to scale, or more simple things that are usually fixed more quickly).

Go look at other exchanges, you will usually find they have a MUCH higher percentage of coins in maintenance, many permanently so.  Cryptopia is about the best out there in this regard.

Yes support is a bit slow at the moment, this is due to huge growth, they are busy hiring and training new staff to assist with this.  Unlike many other exchanges they are also a publicly registered company. Due to this the likelihood of them pulling an exit scam or stealing anything from users is zero. Cryptopia is fully legit.

Don't bother to reply with personal insults - Show me one user where that has actually been scammed by Cryptopia with details of the transactions and identifiable proof.  Yeah I think not.

Activity: 1034
Merit: 558
Lol
You are an employee of Cryptopia, correct? Is this an official response?
i don't think so, Official would be ROFLMAO Wink

ps.
I dont have any problems with deposits/withdrawals. only platform is a bit slow nowadays., but its probably due to fast rising amount of clients and increasing trading volume. but still, its bearable.
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1092
Lol

I'm blown away by your unprofessionalism. Your replies were never really that "mature" but this one takes the cake.

You are an employee of Cryptopia, correct? Is this an official response?
Activity: 2730
Merit: 552
I fear what happens to a lot of people in crypto is that the money makes them more greedy and they get lazy and fat.  They shouldn't want to be so very rich that they get corrupted by it.  Spend more of it on support staff and techs that can get the system running optimally.

Still not able to withdraw various coins after requests being sent.
Activity: 1
Hi guys!

I have created an iOS app for trading on Cryptopia.

If you guys want to check it out, it is here:

https://github.com/florinusc/CryptopiaTrader

Apple does not approve it for sale on the App store because it trades currency that is not approved for use in their apps (that was their formal reason).

In any case it is open-source so you can also check the project files before installing.

If someone wants an .ipa file that they can directly install on their device through iTunes send me a message here and I'll email it to you.

Hope it helps. Cheers!
Activity: 28
1 week, still no reply. As I probably will never see my coins again I wish lafu and all other cryptopia mofos to use all the scammed money to buy candles for their parents and childrens graves.
Stay away from ETN and the cryptopia scammers.
Activity: 110
Lol

Put yourself in the customer's shoes.  We didn't force the company you work for to add so many coins your bosses tech team doesn't have the time to upkeep wallets, perform regular tests on them to make sure they are working, and support a growing userbase (assuming best case scenario and these are the only problems at play_.  We're not trying to be mean.  The ETH problem *wasn't* cryptopia's fault, I'm talking about other coins.  When you go weeks or months without public updates on non-working deposits and withdrawals advertised as working, that IS BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE AND IT IS BORDERLINE ILLEGAL
Activity: 397
Merit: 250
How long do they take to get around to answering support tickets?
Have a few GBYTE I want to get off there now.
Activity: 121
Blazecoin to the Moon lol
legendary
Merit: 3199
Activity: 110
Dudes at Cryptopia: please give a *public* update on your situation.  There's at least 3 currencies people have stuck withdrawals on.  Byteball, Monero etc... Some people have been waiting weeks.

Please start issuing public statements, before we start preparing for lawsuits ala Cryptsy.  Everyone is fearing an exit scam, we need something other than your copy-paste support ticket answers.
Jump to: