Author

Topic: Cryptopia Cryptocurrency Platform Services and Development - page 204. (Read 173037 times)

legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1924
฿ear ride on the rainbow slide
I carried out the transaction from my wallet to the deposit Cryptopia 300 PascalLite.
During the transaction, the deposit was available. The money was not credited to the Cryptopia account, but was debited from my account. Now the status of the wallet on the Cryptopia "Maintenance". I completely lost money? Cryptopia administration can not solve this problem?  Sad
Payment details:
Block/Op: 82911/5    DateTime: 27.11.2017 20:47:13  Amount:300 PASL
Two more payments for verification:
Block/Op: 83172/1    DateTime: 28.11.2017 20:39:09  Amount:5 PASL
Block/Op: 83173/1    DateTime: 28.11.2017 20:40:00  Amount:4 PASL

It pays to check before sending to any exchange that their wallet is not in maintenance.

The coins are not lost - it will appear in your account once the wallet comes out of maintenance.
When the wallet is out of maintenance and it has not appeared in your account just contact their support with a support ticket and the txid so they can investigate and manually credit your account.

I notice the Pascallite explorer is currently not working.
Activity: 72
Merit: 10
Any update on when market will reopen for Bismuth?
https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=BIS_BTC#
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
I carried out the transaction from my wallet to the deposit Cryptopia 300 PascalLite.
During the transaction, the deposit was available. The money was not credited to the Cryptopia account, but was debited from my account. Now the status of the wallet on the Cryptopia "Maintenance". I completely lost money? Cryptopia administration can not solve this problem?  Sad
Payment details:
Block/Op: 82911/5    DateTime: 27.11.2017 20:47:13  Amount:300 PASL
Two more payments for verification:
Block/Op: 83172/1    DateTime: 28.11.2017 20:39:09  Amount:5 PASL
Block/Op: 83173/1    DateTime: 28.11.2017 20:40:00  Amount:4 PASL

legendary
I suggest that language used by Cryptopia staff matches its business etiquette. Stay classy  Kiss

Lafu is a chat moderator that gives his time as a volunteer to keep the Cryptopia chat room from spam and flame wars.

Admins rarely come on Bitcointalk. Moderators are unpaid volunteers and Cryptopia doesn't and cannot censor their speech when they speak from a personal capacity.

Bitcointalk has gone downhill bigtime.  It is now an unmoderated place for shills and trolls. Legendary accounts are being sold to scammers and self moderated threads on here are usually a good sign that something is an actual scam (so they can delete all the comments they don't like) - so you can't win here as a genuine business.

If someone is SO intent on complaining about Cryptopia and making an accusation about scamming but refuses to give any identifiable specific evidence - ask yourself -
which coin is Kyle the developer or supporter of that got delisted from Cryptopia ?   Now they are out on a feeble attempt to harm the reputation of a successful exchange.

Crypto is still in its infancy and scaremongering might chase away some newbies - they are the only ones hurt by it.

legendary
I have some funds stuck and a ticket not being answered for days now? can you help me with that ? Ticket number #74467.

Which coin ? I know there are a couple of wallets out of the 726 wallets they have that currently have some issues that are being resolved. I'm only an unpaid chat moderator there so I don't have access to support tickets . The admins don't go on Bitcointalk so it won't get resolved by posting it here. They have over 500 000 registered users so you can imagine that the amount of daily support tickets is huge.

Cryptopia has many more new users and small users than some of the other exchanges. A lot of small new users are attracted by the site rewards and tip bot. This means that while their overall volume may e lower than other exchanges - their servers are just as busy or busier. The amount of small tx's means that sometimes wallets are unable to cope with the volume of transactions and need to be restarted. Cryptopia is currently ranked #6 in crypto to crypto volume while their overall volume value is only #39.

Sycronising a large wallet takes much longer than a personal wallet that only has a few transactions - especially when the coin network itself may be struggling with high demand.

Please let me know what coin and I'll see what is happening.

Activity: 644
Merit: 253
Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!
Today I received my electroneum bounty and reading all these comments I have to admit I was very scared to deposit them here. As this is only exchange where I could have done this trade I decided to deposit ETN and surprisingly - deposit went smooth, trade went smooth and I made withdrawal which was sent to me instantly.
Activity: 193
Merit: 100
I have some funds stuck and a ticket not being answered for days now? can you help me with that ? Ticket number #74467.
legendary
I'm using cryptopia for some time but never face any problems.

Only thing i hate was they didn't give btg fork. I had 0.25 btc when the snapshot is taken and they just keep btg for themselves.

It is like stealing 75$ from me.

Hey dude there was ann about this !

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/News

Bitcoin Gold

Cryptopia is very opposed to supporting new coins which fork from BTC as they are inherently a giant undertaking for an exchange to do. The risk involved in forking BTC is not minor, and having to move all BTC in cold storage is even less minor; Cryptopia is gravely concerned that BCH has set a dangerous precedent for new coins being created and airdropped in this manner. BitcoinGold doesn't have the Developers, Community or verified information on how the fork will be conducted that assisted BitCoinCash in being split and adopted by exchanges. Cryptopia does not currently intend to perform the split, however we reserve the right to change our position should more information come to light.

Published  @ 10/17/2017 2:11:00 AM

Regards Lafu

I saw this before but it doesn't change anything for me.

Cryptopia got that btg right. They have every right not to list it. But they should open a withdraw option because it is not theirs, it is ours.

For example, check binance policy. It is marvelous. https://support.binance.com/hc/en-us/articles/115002793151-Binance-s-Policy-On-Any-Future-Bitcoin-Forks

There was plenty of notice. You could have withdrawn prior to the fork and performed the split yourself.

Cryptopia doesn't "have" the btg - they didn't perform the split because they deemed it to be risky.

Performing a split always contains some risk of losing your bitcoins. Bitcoin Gold only implemented replay protection at the last moment after initially saying they wouldn't have any replay protection.

Activity: 779
Merit: 255
haven't had any problems with cryptopia thus far. xby deposits and withdrawals are working great, as with ltc, bch, and btc. cheers everyone.
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1531
yes
I suggest that language used by Cryptopia staff matches its business etiquette. Stay classy  Kiss
legendary
Activity: 2996
Merit: 3114
Lafu, are you an official representative of Cryptopia?

You call it so maybe , but i only a simple Mod for the Cryptopia site and on the forums and try to help but always busy so often are delays sry !  

Regards  Lafu
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1092
Lafu, are you an official representative of Cryptopia?
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012

Only thing i hate was they didn't give btg fork. I had 0.25 btc when the snapshot is taken and they just keep btg for themselves.

Bitcoin Gold

Cryptopia is very opposed to supporting new coins which fork from BTC as they are inherently a giant undertaking for an exchange to do. The risk involved in forking BTC is not minor, and having to move all BTC in cold storage is even less minor; Cryptopia is gravely concerned that BCH has set a dangerous precedent for new coins being created and airdropped in this manner. BitcoinGold doesn't have the Developers, Community or verified information on how the fork will be conducted that assisted BitCoinCash in being split and adopted by exchanges. Cryptopia does not currently intend to perform the split, however we reserve the right to change our position should more information come to light.

Published  @ 10/17/2017 2:11:00 AM

Regards Lafu

I saw this before but it doesn't change anything for me.

Cryptopia got that btg right. They have every right not to list it. But they should open a withdraw option because it is not theirs, it is ours.

For example, check binance policy. It is marvelous. https://support.binance.com/hc/en-us/articles/115002793151-Binance-s-Policy-On-Any-Future-Bitcoin-Forks
legendary

Bitcoin Gold

Published  @ 10/17/2017 2:11:00 AM

Regards Lafu
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012

legendary
Hah. Nice to see all of these twat assholes defending this criminal enterprise. Cryptopia is a fraudulent enterprise. End of story.

The only difference between Crypsty & GAW, versus Cryptopia is that that fanboys are still pimping it in the face of undeniable fraud.

Mark - Show me one user where that has actually been scammed by Cryptopia with details of the transactions and identifiable proof.  Yeah I think not.

I see that you have opted for the personal insults instead.

Go look at the fucking forums you fuckapotamus.

Dont know whats wrong with you , but we cant health stupid like you only knowen the words fuck fuck....  fuck  !
Looks like a little Kid who dont know what he should do next !
You can ...... yourself and can tell your lies stories in other forums or threads!

Regards Lafu

You are a piece of shit. You are holding coins, losing deposits, fucking up wallets, of coins that do not belong to you. You are an arrogant little slimy twat. You don't answer support tickets that have been delayed for weeks on end, yet you have time to be on here mouthing off. Fuck off crook.

Dude .... yourself   you are the piece of shit who started this shit with mouthing like crying Kid , second im not on the support stuff also i do this for free and i cant do anything for your shitcoins !
a nice weekend while you write stupid comments others have to work!
Who the crook is you!
I guess the Legendary Account is bought from another user and you dont know what shit you are talking !
You dont know what work it is for an Exchange !
Peace  ..........
legendary
Hah. Nice to see all of these twat assholes defending this criminal enterprise. Cryptopia is a fraudulent enterprise. End of story.

The only difference between Crypsty & GAW, versus Cryptopia is that that fanboys are still pimping it in the face of undeniable fraud.

Mark - Show me one user where that has actually been scammed by Cryptopia with details of the transactions and identifiable proof.  Yeah I think not.

I see that you have opted for the personal insults instead.

Go look at the fucking forums you fuckapotamus.

Dont know whats wrong with you , but we cant health stupid like you only knowen the words fuck fuck....  fuck  !
Looks like a little Kid who dont know what he should do next !
You can ...... yourself and can tell your lies stories in other forums or threads!

Regards Lafu
legendary
SAFEX delisting

2 days ago OMNI updated their codebase, this is a mandatory release so all OMNI wallets needed to be placed in maintenance while it was updated and resynced.

Since then the SAFEX community have launched an attack on Cryptopia stating that we have placed the coin in maintenance just to manipulate the price.

We froze the markets in response but this just resulted in the SAFEX community doubling down their accusations.

As a result we have now decided to delist SAFEX due to the behavior of the community in general.

Once SAFEX has fully synced (at block 394077) as of this post, the wallet will be re-enabled and you will be able to withdraw.

We apologize for any inconvenience but we have a strict policy against behavior like this and will stamp it out immediately in a hope we can clean up Crypto in general.

legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1531
yes
The GBYTE wallet is in maintenance mode with info that they are looking into transaction status issues. So there is movement on the Byteball front  Cheesy
legendary
Planning to trade xby. How are the deposits and withdrawals now?

xby wallet is fine by the look of it. https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/CoinInfo/?coin=XBY
Jump to: