Author

Topic: Cryptopia Cryptocurrency Platform Services and Development - page 210. (Read 173234 times)

Activity: 2730
Merit: 552
They just changed the minimum order to .0005 BTC.  Hopefully, this is just a short term change.

On all markets?

Yes.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
I'm not getting any withdraw confirmation emails.  Been like this for few hours now and I am getting no feedback from them.

Anyone else have same problem also ?

Activity: 228
Merit: 10
They just changed the minimum order to .0005 BTC.  Hopefully, this is just a short term change.

Cryptopia slowly turns into Bittrex.
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1092

On all markets?
Activity: 2730
Merit: 552
Activity: 308
Merit: 253
We have completed transactions with TXid but Why we cant see our transactions on the blockchain? and when will we get our Tokens?
Ticket Information: #60486

There are a lot of topic on Cryptopia Forum which about "I have Txid but I cant see my transaction on blockchain! so I didnt receive them".
As I see they have ETH and ERC20 token problem!

Sorry, We are unable to locate the Transaction Hash!
https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Forum/Thread/2254

Completed withdraw, hashconfirmation not found.
https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Forum/Thread/3290

WITHDRAW LOST!! ... PILLAR!!!
https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Forum/Thread/2977

Withdrawal Complete No Coins Received
https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Forum/Thread/3295

Edit: After 23 hours I could see my transaction on the blockchain, and got my tokens.
Activity: 46
etn deposits are not gettin in....

Same issue here. Sent some this morning and it hasn't shown up yet.

Just received.
Activity: 46

Same issue here. Sent some this morning and it hasn't shown up yet.
Activity: 649
Merit: 505
Activity: 19
Hi,

ETA on when Electroneum wallet will be up again?
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
I am also a fan and a user of Cryptopia Exchange,what i like most of this exchange is the fast and secure process for purchasing services,it is a legitimate exchange nothing to worry about and the community very informative.
legendary
Activity: 3094
Merit: 3197
How long more to start getting CEFS feeshare payouts? Will the payouts be made daily / weekly / monthly / quarterly? Please provide some details

Payments normal monthly but for oct and nov payouts coming around on 11.Dec because they have worked on the payoutsystem but they come and after this they should come monthly !!!!   

Regards Lafu
Activity: 143
Merit: 120
How long does it take to get my balance available? I deposited 4 GBX and its already have 10 confirmations but I can't access it
legendary
Activity: 1030
Merit: 1000
How long more to start getting CEFS feeshare payouts? Will the payouts be made daily / weekly / monthly / quarterly? Please provide some details
Activity: 840
Merit: 267
Chad Hodler since 2013
I`ve been using it for about couple of months, and I can say that I am very happy with every feature they provide. The exchange, marketplace, forum, everything works perfectly! Probably will be the best exchange of 2018.

Yeah it's a quite good exchange, only bad points are, imho:

(1) low volumes

(2) high (highest around?) withdrawal Bitcoin fee, at present is 0.002 BTC, pretty crazy for small traders.

of course 2 makes 1 worse, because once you know fee are so high, you end up choosing another exchange with lesser wd fees.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 738
Mixing reinvented for your privacy | chipmixer.com
Hey, Cryptopia customers!
Be aware about that do not do mining to cryptopia deposit addreses, because you can LOST YOUR COINS!
There is helpless support and administration and they even can not make a direct transfer of coins by manual withdrawal request.
They set the rules, they don't honor any direct mining deposit
Your mistake hoping they would somehow bend the rules for you?
Support will help you if there is real problem with deposit/withdraw/trading etc
but they will not help you when you deliberately broke the rules

I did try to do mining PhoenixCoin to my cryptopia deposit-address: PfZc6QFwQrUEwrK3arHYFSf885J5WBpjbm

No one of this transactions I cann't see on my account balance. Funds are pending from 2017-09-04 03:32:12 !
Just last transaction there is credited, because this is transfet, not mining reward!
Mining transactions need to wait 100 or more confirmations, but so long time I cann't see this.
You admitted and did it knowingly even you know the rules and expect it differently?
They are true to their words, your normal transfer deposit was credited but none of the direct mining deposit

So as I understanding they just don't want to do transfer by manual request withdrawal.
Is this scam??? Or just laziness? What should I do?
Correct! they won't entertain you by manually crediting your account
Scam... of course No! actually they're pretty considerate to allow you still using their exchange service
even after you breaking their rules consistently and bothering their customer service

Why don't you just use official wallet for collecting the mining deposit then do daily or weekly transfer to cryptopia
if you use your own wallet you will realize the cost & time it takes to process each mining deposit individually
you generated more than 20+ mining deposits daily and you wonder why the refuse direct mining deposit?
copper member
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
I`ve been using it for about couple of months, and I can say that I am very happy with every feature they provide. The exchange, marketplace, forum, everything works perfectly! Probably will be the best exchange of 2018.
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1014
Come on man, if you have a problem with e-mails arriving, then at least mention your e-mail provider in the post. Seriously, some providers can put mail like this in the spam folder, others maybe won't even let it through at all.. Your e-mail provider is the 1st thing that you're supposed to mention in a post like this, and yet you haven't.

I already registered the site in the list of trusted senders. I saved them as contact and nothing.
Where? Smiley In your e-mail client? Or in the e-mail server configuration files?
Activity: 144
Merit: 100

Hello since the 13/11/2017 that I can not receive logging codes in my email.from this date I do not get my account on the site of voes.tenho funds the same as few.lol be aware that our accounts are being so badly managed by the support of voices. Because I have a problem I can not get my account to receive the emails with the codes and all the answers that I have are completely useless of the type (you will receive a verification code in your email). can only be clownish if I just open a note that I
I'm not receiving the verification code. how to send me an email with this information?
I already registered the site in the list of trusted senders. I saved them as contact and nothing. I want to know if there is any activity in my account. Because if it is not I am the one that I am ascending. I would like a resolution for my problem. I will do 1 month and nothing has been solved. various tickets with support and the same unanswered answers. (you will receive a verification code in your email)

Angry Angry Angry
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1092
Yeah, have to side with Cryptopia here, pretty much every exchange warns not to mine to their deposit address.

I presume it's something to do with the way p2pool distributes funds, perhaps it's because you don't have the privkey of your Cryptopia deposit address. Whatever the reason, it doesn't work!
Jump to: