Author

Topic: Cryptopia Cryptocurrency Platform Services and Development - page 208. (Read 173037 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Is XMR (Monero) affected by this?

I have 2 Tx stuck since 3 days now, just wanna know if my funds are secure cause i can't see them in any explorer (XBL and XMR)

Currency XMR   
Amount 0.60000000   
Fee 0.02800000
Status   Complete
TransactionId   32f10fe97cad26992ddfaa095a1848194005e4b2673b52f03d11eea7d14732e4

Currency XBL   
Amount 80.01000000   
Fee 0.01000000   
Status Complete   

TransactionId 0xa7e1468872ecc0129df527f886b1831e06bb5281c7740e9e9c45c08da5cb1fd3

May someone from Cryptopia cuddle me please !
Activity: 378
Merit: 197
Been waiting for my new account verification email for 3 hours, should it take this long?
- it is not in my spam
- I verified that I have the correct email entered
- I have AOL  (yes, I am one of those)
Activity: 42
Is XMR (Monero) affected by this?

I have 2 Tx stuck since 3 days now, just wanna know if my funds are secure cause i can't see them in any explorer (XBL and XMR)

Currency XMR   
Amount 0.60000000   
Fee 0.02800000
Status   Complete
TransactionId   32f10fe97cad26992ddfaa095a1848194005e4b2673b52f03d11eea7d14732e4

Currency XBL   
Amount 80.01000000   
Fee 0.01000000   
Status Complete   

TransactionId 0xa7e1468872ecc0129df527f886b1831e06bb5281c7740e9e9c45c08da5cb1fd3

May someone from Cryptopia cuddle me please !

Activity: 779
Merit: 255
how are the bitcoin withdrawals going? hope to make a withdrawal if all is clear....
Activity: 1232
Merit: 738
Mixing reinvented for your privacy | chipmixer.com
Same here, BTC withdraw stuck on "processing" for hours... Not a BTC network issue, as the coins did not leave cryptopia yet.
Hey mr representative of cryptopia, will you give me back my 0.002 btc fees ?

wow... I just noticed that and checked my account. It's 0.002 BTC withdrawal fee now! Shocked
not only they raised "Minimum Trade Values" but they also raised BTC withdrawal fee?!?
I think they increased withdrawal fee for a few select other coins too  Angry
with BTC price rising and recommended min BTC tx fee slowly decreasing, they decide to up the fee?
what reasons exactly behind these recent changes? I think cryptopia needs to explain a bit to calm down the outrage
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1014
By the way, for some reason when I look at the list of coins on my "balance" page, Ethereum now has the Electroneum's icon, and Electroneum has someone else's icon as well (not even sure which coin's that one is).  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2996
Merit: 3114
Same here, BTC withdraw stuck on "processing" for hours... Not a BTC network issue, as the coins did not leave cryptopia yet.

Same here...i have a withdraw of 0,04BTC still in "processing" from 3PM, coins are still on Cryptopia....
There's a chance to see this withdraw at least cancelled and coins restored to my BTC wallet?
Come on Cryptopia, you are great....don't let me down!

Should all work soon normal please wait for catching up transactions  !!  The ETH  issue have done a backlog for lot of coins wallet !  Thats why ETH is offline now and all other exchanges have done this too !

Network catching up now ! 

Soon = ETA?

Network dependent  cant say a time , date  or else  !!!!

can you take the time to answer to ALL comments??

I need the complete transaction ID for transaction: 1265171

Please PM it to me. Ive been waiting far too long this is ridiculous now

Go to your withdraw history doubleclick on the txid and copy then you have the whole txid !  Cheers
Activity: 84

Same here...i have a withdraw of 0,04BTC still in "processing" from 3PM, coins are still on Cryptopia....
There's a chance to see this withdraw at least cancelled and coins restored to my BTC wallet?

Should all work soon normal please wait for catching up transactions  !!  The ETH  issue have done a backlog for lot of coins wallet !  Thats why ETH is offline now and all other exchanges have done this too !

Soon = ETA?

can you take the time to answer to ALL comments??

I need the complete transaction ID for transaction: 1265171

Please PM it to me. Ive been waiting far too long this is ridiculous now
legendary

Soon = ETA?

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

Soon = ETA?
legendary

legendary

Hey Mr User clear answer NO , why should i , i have nothing to do with your 0.002 fee thing  Huh?

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

Everything will soon catch up again on withdraw and deposit !!!!! 

ETH walllet about network issue disabled , maintenance !!!!

Should work all again as normal  !!!   

Regards Lafu

Plus i am not trying to withdraw ETH, im trying to withdraw bitcoin. Why would eth wallet maintenance affect my btc withdrawal???

Regards Lafu

can you please PM me the entire transaction ID of transaction: 1265171

Ive contacted you guys weeks ago. Please its urgent. Thanks.
legendary

Regards Lafu
Activity: 3
Activity: 174
Merit: 100
Why do you panic?
Let the representative of the exchange respond
WAITING 5 HOURS FOR A BITCOIN WITHDRAWAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Activity: 174
Merit: 100
Well, how are you?

What are problems now?
Jump to: