Author

Topic: Cryptopia Cryptocurrency Platform Services and Development - page 207. (Read 173037 times)

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

Regards  Lafu

Can cryptopia please fix byteball withdrawals?  You are giving us non-existent txids and our withdrawals aren't coming through.  Some people have been waiting for weeks.  It seems like you are stealing our bytes.

Or at least give an update on byteball withdrawals?

Activity: 189
Merit: 100
Today next problem - as a result of no response from Cryptopia support  - a few hours ago I've decided to withdraw my byteballs (GBYTE) from the platform.
According to Cryptopia's (withdraw history) transaction is complete, but no such transaction in Byteball block explorer (and of cause amount hasn't reached the destination address).  (-:
The same. Created a ticket few days ago.
KMD deposit didn't work as well.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Today next problem - as a result of no response from Cryptopia support  - a few hours ago I've decided to withdraw my byteballs (GBYTE) from the platform.
According to Cryptopia's (withdraw history) transaction is complete, but no such transaction in Byteball block explorer (and of cause amount hasn't reached the destination address).  (-:

Activity: 84
HURRY THE FUCK UP WITH MY BITCOIN DEPOSIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It seems that Cryptopia has serious problems.

Yesterday I sent two transfers of KMD to Cryptopia, but KMD are still unavailable (balance on Cryptopia = 0, no data in deposit history).
In the KMD block explorer  there are more than 900 confirmation for both transfers.
This is the verified KMD address  -  in the past I've used it many times ...

After 20+ confirmations I've entered support ticket (#65830)  - despite 2 escalations still no response form Cryptopia support, case status "Awaiting admin reply"

Since yesterday I lost more than 20% (in Fiat) of transferred money ... :-(

they are either scamming or have the worst work ethic.

all other exchanges work fine
Activity: 2
It seems that Cryptopia has serious problems.

Yesterday I sent two transfers of KMD to Cryptopia, but KMD are still unavailable (balance on Cryptopia = 0, no data in deposit history).
In the KMD block explorer  there are more than 900 confirmation for both transfers.
This is the verified KMD address  -  in the past I've used it many times ...

After 20+ confirmations I've entered support ticket (#65830)  - despite 2 escalations still no response form Cryptopia support, case status "Awaiting admin reply"

Since yesterday I lost more than 20% (in Fiat) of transferred money ... :-(
Hi, I am new to crypto markets so this might be a noob question. But I deposited some bitcoins to Cryptopia two days ago. I can see it in balance page but it is not listed as "available".

Is it common to wait for more than two days? Or is some action required from me?

I wrote service ticket to them but I understand that they are overwhelmed right now by ETH issues etc

Thanks for any response

i sent 1 day ago and still nothing...

im beginning to think its a scammer platform
Activity: 1
Hi, I am new to crypto markets so this might be a noob question. But I deposited some bitcoins to Cryptopia two days ago. I can see it in balance page but it is not listed as "available".

Is it common to wait for more than two days? Or is some action required from me?

I wrote service ticket to them but I understand that they are overwhelmed right now by ETH issues etc

Thanks for any response

Edit: BTC became available after three days. Everything seems ok now
STILL WAITING
makes no sense because most other exchanges are wayyyyyy quicker today..

Flame ,  Flame , Flame !!!!

You have to wait for

Cool

im glad you take pride in a bunch of pissed off users.

every single exchange has speedy withdrawals but this.

you guys should be embarrassed
legendary
Activity: 2996
Merit: 3114

Flame ,  Flame , Flame !!!!

You have to wait for

Cool
you guys are going to lose so many customers like this
Activity: 42
Is monero (XMR) a erc20 token ??
legendary
ETH and ERC20 backlog announcement

Please take the time to read this message as we are addressing a number of concerns for a wide range of our users.

There is currently a significant issue with the Ethereum Network due to a large increase in traffic volume following the release of a popular ETH based blockchain application. This is affecting ETH and all ETH based ERC20 tokens.

We would like to state first that we do not anticipate any ongoing issues with lost coins or tokens but we ask for your patience during this event.

Some of you will be affected now as you wait for withdrawals to be broadcast to the network, or deposits to be confirmed and available in your wallets.
It's possible that you will not be able to see your transaction on the block explorer - this is to be expected.
Others will be requesting updates and general news relating to the network issues and of course will be wanting an ETA for normal network activity to resume.

While the network issues and backlog are out of Cryptopia's control, we are working hard to try and ensure withdrawals and deposits are cleared as soon as possible, but in the meantime the wallets have been put into maintenance in order to mitigate the snowball effect of this event.

During this maintenance period you won't be able to generate an address for any ETH or ERC20 based tokens. We can't provide an accurate ETA at this stage unfortunately but if you would like to track the status of our wallet you can do so here:
https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/CoinInfo/?coin=ETH

If you would like to track the status of the ETH network you can do so here:
https://etherscan.io/txsPending

We apologise for the delays and uncertainties and assure you we are committed to responding proactively to this external issue and our intention is to resume normal operations as soon as possible.

Due to the large number of affected users and the additional support load, we ask that you please do not raise any further support tickets related to this issue until 24 hrs after the ETH network is out of maintenance.

Thank you for your understanding and patience.

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/News

Regards  Lafu

Can you please hurry up and confirm my bitcoin deposit???!!!!!

This has nothing to do with ETH

You know that we or others cant do to hurry up transactions because the network do it !!!

Please take the time to read this message as we are addressing a number of concerns for a wide range of our users.

There is currently a significant issue with the Ethereum Network due to a large increase in traffic volume following the release of a popular ETH based blockchain application. This is affecting ETH and all ETH based ERC20 tokens.

We would like to state first that we do not anticipate any ongoing issues with lost coins or tokens but we ask for your patience during this event.

Some of you will be affected now as you wait for withdrawals to be broadcast to the network, or deposits to be confirmed and available in your wallets.
It's possible that you will not be able to see your transaction on the block explorer - this is to be expected.
Others will be requesting updates and general news relating to the network issues and of course will be wanting an ETA for normal network activity to resume.

While the network issues and backlog are out of Cryptopia's control, we are working hard to try and ensure withdrawals and deposits are cleared as soon as possible, but in the meantime the wallets have been put into maintenance in order to mitigate the snowball effect of this event.

During this maintenance period you won't be able to generate an address for any ETH or ERC20 based tokens. We can't provide an accurate ETA at this stage unfortunately but if you would like to track the status of our wallet you can do so here:

We apologise for the delays and uncertainties and assure you we are committed to responding proactively to this external issue and our intention is to resume normal operations as soon as possible.

Due to the large number of affected users and the additional support load, we ask that you please do not raise any further support tickets related to this issue until 24 hrs after the ETH network is out of maintenance.

Regards  Lafu

Can you please hurry up and confirm my bitcoin deposit???!!!!!

This has nothing to do with ETH
legendary

Regards  Lafu

Activity: 61
Activity: 61
#65413 - Withdraw - Withdraw History DCR

Why is the status process so long? #1345253 8.02729700 DCR To address: DsopyptmRBsAnYkHdyL3bqMYTsESKp4xset

What is going on with the withdrawal from the stock exchange Cryptopia today?
Activity: 779
Merit: 255
was able to make a btc withdrawal earlier and all is well with bitcoin withdrawals at cryptopia. transaction confirmed in about 10 minutes.
Jump to: