Author

Topic: Cryptopia Cryptocurrency Platform Services and Development - page 218. (Read 172992 times)

Activity: 1472
Merit: 505
We are cryptocurrency
Works for me.

Activity: 13
Merit: 0
Any news why the exchange is down ?
Activity: 1472
We are cryptocurrency
Got my CryptopiaAuthy last week. Great job team Cryptopia.

Activity: 13
o/,

are u guys down ?
Activity: 36
I am hoping someone can help me, every time I try to withdraw from Cryptopia it says invalid receiving address. I have double and triple checked everything and it is correct. This has happened with both BTC and LTC. Any idea why this could happen, or has anyone else experienced this? If anyone from Cryptopia is reading this please respond to ticket #40874. Thank you.

Edit: Never mind, it has started working out of nowhere, must have just been something temporary.
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1042
www.explorerz.top
Is there anyone of the cryptopia team who can actually disprove my claims or do I really have to take legal actions. As a reminder, cryptopia allowed trading of nonexisting coins and is just blaming the network with a lame excuse and yeah: DOT was affected by this as well, along with several other coins. I want to talk to someone and see some solid proof that wasn't a failure on the exchanges end. So far, support is telling me is "51% attack" while you exactly know the system did not validate database balances against wallet balances.

I know you cant pay me the 1.2 million coins, even you allowed me to buy them while you didn't have them, so how about giving me my initial deposit back? https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/cryptopia-trading-of-non-existing-coins-2248106
legendary
Activity: 1030
Merit: 1000
Are there any plans to cut down the cost of listings? Currently a lot higher and dot holders are getting screwed too  Cry  I want to recommend Cryptopia to some teams but want to be sure about the cost first

I suggest a decrease in listing cost now to about $7.5k maybe. Then a further gradual price decrease in terms of DOT
Activity: 308
Merit: 253
I have been waiting for my Withdrawal request. It is Processing about 11 hours.

Ticket #39994

Edit: Still nothing after 17 hours.

About 10 minutes ago(after ~a day) my problem is solved.

Activity: 82
Support Tickets dont be answerd here ! Wait for Reply on the Ticket !  Our Support team is very busy again sorry for delay !

Regards Lafu

Why is SPR wallet on maintenance in cryptopia alone.when will it be fixed
legendary
Activity: 2996
Merit: 3114
Support Tickets dont be answerd here ! Wait for Reply on the Ticket !  Our Support team is very busy again sorry for delay !

Regards Lafu
Activity: 1274
Merit: 105
My withdraw request hangs in Processing status.
Here is the ticket: https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Support/SupportTicket?ticketId=39973
Activity: 308
Merit: 253
I have been waiting for my Withdrawal request. It is Processing about 11 hours.

Ticket #39994

Edit: Still nothing after 17 hours.

legendary
Do CEFS holders get paid 4.5% of Paytopia fees?

Yes 

That's great. Thanks

Any plans to cut the price of Paytopia listings? Currently comes to about $25k, quite a lot for an coin developer.

Not even big ones like Bitshares and Pascalcoin are able to afford it tbh

Maybe you should set up different pricing based on ease of listing? So different pricing for:
Tokens (lower cost)
Btc codebase (normal cost)
Custom codebases (higher cost)

Looking forward to more listings on Topia. Paytopia listing cost reduction should help not just the dot price but also encourage more people to list
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
I emailed the support 2 weeks AGO regarding one false trade and I still haven't heard from you. Please respond to customers.
legendary
Activity: 2996
Merit: 3114

Yes 
legendary
Activity: 6
Hi. Why at Cryptopia you are don't block ability to do deposit for that users, who have generated wallet address before delisting? I did not read the news and sent huge amount of signatum coins to my wallet on Cryptopia. When I realized that coins didn't came to my balance I started to looking for a reason and find that this coins was delisted. I don't have time to read every news on every exchange that I using. I was sure that if I able obtain my wallet address then everything is okay. Is there any chances that you can send me my coins manualy from my wallet on Cryptopia?

Heya  please write a support ticket  about https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Support
I had opened support ticket two times and I had received standard replies that deposits made after 23.09.2017 will not be processed (here is a screenshot of the support response). I don't want to process deposit in the sense of enlistment to my account but in the sense of directly return it to my own wallet from that wallet on cryptopia. What I must write to support in ticket for to do it? Or it is technically impossible?
Activity: 742
ETA for Crave update?
Activity: 406
Merit: 105
Chosŏn Minjujuŭi Inmin Konghwaguk
1337 wallet stuck at block 1078002
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092
~Full-Time Minter since 2016~
Hi Cryptopia, i just wanted to come by and ask that you consider using the mineshaft a bit more. I know maybe it wasen't getting much use so you guys havent kept it up as much lately but i really think if you got a few solid long term alts in there people would use it (i know i would)
Some suggestions:
LBC- 20 year PoW, good project
DGB - long term PoW, multi algo

im sure theres good others ;p i know your busy, but don't forget the miners! Cheesy 

Thx!
Jump to: