Author

Topic: Cryptopia Cryptocurrency Platform Services and Development - page 219. (Read 172992 times)

legendary
Activity: 2996
Merit: 3114
Signatum Deposits

A reminder that the SIGT markets on Cryptopia are closed, because the coin is delisting (see our earlier News statement for details of this).
Please do not make any SIGT deposits to you Cryptopia address, and any sent after the 23rd of September will not be processed.
We encourage all users to withdraw their SIGT balances from Cryptopia before the 19th of October.
Hi. Why at Cryptopia you are don't block ability to do deposit for that users, who have generated wallet address before delisting? I did not read the news and sent huge amount of signatum coins to my wallet on Cryptopia. When I realized that coins didn't came to my balance I started to looking for a reason and find that this coins was delisted. I don't have time to read every news on every exchange that I using. I was sure that if I able obtain my wallet address then everything is okay. Is there any chances that you can send me my coins manualy from my wallet on Cryptopia?

Heya  please write a support ticket  about https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Support
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
Any particular reason the CRAVE wallet has been down for over a week now for a simple wallet update? Please get deposits/withdraws back online!
Activity: 6
Signatum Deposits

A reminder that the SIGT markets on Cryptopia are closed, because the coin is delisting (see our earlier News statement for details of this).
Please do not make any SIGT deposits to you Cryptopia address, and any sent after the 23rd of September will not be processed.
We encourage all users to withdraw their SIGT balances from Cryptopia before the 19th of October.
Hi. Why at Cryptopia you are don't block ability to do deposit for that users, who have generated wallet address before delisting? I did not read the news and sent huge amount of signatum coins to my wallet on Cryptopia. When I realized that coins didn't came to my balance I started to looking for a reason and find that this coins was delisted. I don't have time to read every news on every exchange that I using. I was sure that if I able obtain my wallet address then everything is okay. Is there any chances that you can send me my coins manualy from my wallet on Cryptopia?
Activity: 336
Merit: 103
Hello. I found a new cool project for ICO. Who cares - knock in a personal
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Decentralized Jet-Stream Encrypted Multi-Media Dev
I use this exchange for almost a year.

The first exchange for my coins.

Cryptopia - The BEST Exchange for me!

Wow! Thanks for this info and this would be my first crypto exchange after I receive my bounty share in the future.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1049
Thanks for updating the design of the cryptopia exchange. Love the changes and how formal it is now compare on the old one.
Good job and good luck for the continuous support on altcoins.
Activity: 490
Lots of pumps always happens on Cryptopia. Better then polo and btrex.
Activity: 406
Merit: 105
Chosŏn Minjujuŭi Inmin Konghwaguk
Whose dick I'll have to suck to get a stuck withdrawal processed? Your team keeps telling me they're "busy", busy with what exactly? What can they be busy with if not with clients requests?
Activity: 677
Merit: 500
Love Cryptopia.co.nz exchange! They host a market for my coin GoldPieces as the support is always very respondent. I had asked them a question about confirmations on my coin and they let me know the best way to ensure protection against 51% attacks and everything! They definately have your best interest at heart while doing their jobs.
Activity: 2
@nindzja - NSR is getting delisted, the reason for us doing so is that they broke their wallet. before we delist them, we will fix and sync the wallet so that you can withdraw them, it just hasn't been high up the priorities list for us.
We were never told a distinct reason for our assets being delisted, and given no explanation about what our community did to upset Cryptopia. Latest fork was caused by the minimum work check, which was resolved within a week. Coins run into issues occasionally, and NuBits is able to reimburse overhead costs.

As we can only speculate, we'll prefer not to. What is entirely new to us is the notion that we broke our wallet. Can you please expand on that? All would go easier with communication. There's nothing we can do to resolve issues we don't hear about.

Regards,

Esko (jooize)
Manager, Liquidity Operations, NuBits
Activity: 294
This is the first it happen,I made a withdrawal in my dashboard it says withdrawal completed but no funds is coming in to my wallet either in blockexplorer I have opened a ticket,let's see now I hope dev can resolve it don't want to escalate it to scam accusations.
Lets be better guys
Activity: 9
ok, its fine now ...
Activity: 424
It's been a worthwhile experience with cryptopia for more than a year now.
Their support is also very responsive via email.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 253
Margin Trader
I do not receive my emails -  email code. How do I login to my account?
Activity: 9
Same, I do not receive any emails from cryptopia
Activity: 2646
Merit: 550
I have a static IP, and you keep requesting a email verification to be sent over and over.  None of the other 8 exchanges I trade on are doing this.  

Now it's not even sending one after about 30 minutes.  I also tried after ten minutes and that's not coming yet.  It used to come immediately.

So, I've been locked out of the account for all this time.

Activity: 448
Merit: 102
Hi dev, can you tell me what is CEFS(CryptopiaFeeShare) ?
I can't find any information of this coin
legendary
Activity: 2996
Merit: 3114
Signatum Deposits

Activity: 1960
Merit: 350
In general I had good experience with Cryptopia
Just checked - logged in, everything is fine
Will trade more.
I even kept my signature of Cryptopia but didn't get neither referrals, nor bounties, nor response here
Suggestion for Cryptopia team - may be you can make your bounty campaign more active?
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
Observer
Dear Lafu, or any body, who hear me. I hope you remember that we, the holders of the NSR have been waiting for a month for almost a month? Could you speed up this process, because you had enough time to finish it all long ago! Huh
@cryptopia Would be good to get that sorted by now. Thanks.
Jump to: