Author

Topic: Cryptopia Cryptocurrency Platform Services and Development - page 223. (Read 172935 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
dodopool.com operator
would also be great to hear why they are locking signatum, since this pasted response to every "support" ticket is complete and utter BS.

Building and syncing a wallet takes an hour tops not "WEEKS"

No answer or explanation to an issue like this only shows how big of a pile of dirt you are. No self respecting organisation would stoop this low.

Code:
Sender: fairlady

Hi xxxxx,

SIGT is currently in maintenance.
Rebuilding and syncing wallet. We appreciate your patience and hope to have this wallet online soon.
You will be able to deposit and withdrawal SIGT when the maintenance has been completed and the wallet is back online again. There is no ETA on when the SIGT wallet will be back online again. Some wallets can take longer to sync. You can keep an eye on the SIGT wallet here :

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/CoinInfo/?coin=SIGT

Sorry for the inconvenience this has caused.

Please feel free to contact us if you have any further questions.
I will close this ticket.

Thanks

fairlady

The Cryptopia Team
legendary
Activity: 1030
Merit: 1000
Would be great to hear an update on DOT Smiley I think we are close to the final block when it gets switched to a token. Thank you
Activity: 79
Merit: 0
My account blocked more 2 weeks, support don't talk with me.

Where my money crytopia? You use my money, I didn't give such permission to you.

I will wait 1-2 more weeks. Further I will publish information that you are scamers on all the forums and communities.
Activity: 1960
Merit: 350
I already said that I like Cryptopia,
recently I put my signature! You can see it, and I hope I can get bounties or DOT for it

Also a while ago I made small video of exchanging DIME to DOGE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DkMiTfw8-Oo

I hope it helps those new people who didn't trade at all before.
I hope it will help to see that exchanging cryptocurrencies is very easy!
Activity: 308
Merit: 253
For fast solution or reply exchanges should use, telegram, slack or something like that. So you feel better, and you can know somebody is there and reading your problem!
Activity: 7
Another XVG deposit not showing/getting through on Cryptopia. There must be something very wrong there.

Came trough after I opened a ticket and an admin fixed it.

really, you are lucky

i have been waiting a withdraw problem to be solved since the date 2/9, i dont understand why does this take this long?
Activity: 294
Another XVG deposit not showing/getting through on Cryptopia. There must be something very wrong there.

Came trough after I opened a ticket and an admin fixed it.
Activity: 1
I'm a cryptopia shareholder, i want to ask when are you going to pay your shareholders?
And why are you giving away 20000 $ when i'm not getting paid for the shares i own https://twitter.com/mapolglase/status/908122459416621057 ?
Cryptopia trade 3500000$ a day
The earnings are 0.4% 14206$ a day
Earnings are 426180$ a month, how much expenses do you have a month?
Were is my money

Deposit not showing up at Cryptopia. Are they having problems there?

4834.63184828 XVG sent.
DAK7i5pCcGkCMQtkJvmiDFGnFADGhvqniM
Transaction ID: 2b3450c9dc75952facbfdcda6ec747d5c9767d34c9d62edb63683ae4e685d276

Blockexplorer shows 48 confirmations and nothing shows up at Cryptopia.
What is going on here?
Activity: 606
Merit: 500
I know this isn't an official thread, but the Unify cryptocurrency community have been waiting for days for Cryptopia to finish honoring our request to update our wallets after we've switched to POS. SBDomains contacted you guys several days ago with the new source code and other required information and he got this answer.

*Quote*

"Hi SBDomains,

Thanks I have forwarded the information to the Wallet Dev to update the Linux wallet,

we are a little behind on Wallet work so please wait for us to confirm the update,

regards
Cryptopia Support"

*End Quote*

SBDomains has contacted you guys 3 times since then and you guys have not responded. The coin's doing great, our blockchain has stabilized, and Unify has gotten a drastic increase in membership, and yet, we are still waiting for you to honor our request to update and unlock those wallets. It's been 3 business days already and we have literally 600 to over 1000 investers (probably more) waiting for your exchange to update and unlock our wallets so that they can trade or buy Unify. The Unify community understands that you've been very busy lately but this is taking too long and is inhibiting ours (as well as yours) business growth and we respectfully request that you please get those wallets updated and unlocked ASAP. Thank you.

I am one of the clients that are waiting for Unify to be out from maintenance. Please update it asap.
Me too, I like cryptopia and don't understand why many people don't like it though. Never had any problem but please help to open Unify wallet as I need to put these coins in stake

*Repost*

I also look forward to opening a UNIFY wallet ... Cryptopia has so far not had any problems for me, until now ... I hope this problem will be solved in short time.
Activity: 434
I know this isn't an official thread, but the Unify cryptocurrency community have been waiting for days for Cryptopia to finish honoring our request to update our wallets after we've switched to POS. SBDomains contacted you guys several days ago with the new source code and other required information and he got this answer.

*Quote*

"Hi SBDomains,

Thanks I have forwarded the information to the Wallet Dev to update the Linux wallet,

we are a little behind on Wallet work so please wait for us to confirm the update,

regards
Cryptopia Support"

*End Quote*

SBDomains has contacted you guys 3 times since then and you guys have not responded. The coin's doing great, our blockchain has stabilized, and Unify has gotten a drastic increase in membership, and yet, we are still waiting for you to honor our request to update and unlock those wallets. It's been 3 business days already and we have literally 600 to over 1000 investers (probably more) waiting for your exchange to update and unlock our wallets so that they can trade or buy Unify. The Unify community understands that you've been very busy lately but this is taking too long and is inhibiting ours (as well as yours) business growth and we respectfully request that you please get those wallets updated and unlocked ASAP. Thank you.

I am one of the clients that are waiting for Unify to be out from maintenance. Please update it asap.
Me too, I like cryptopia and don't understand why many people don't like it though. Never had any problem but please help to open Unify wallet as I need to put these coins in stake

*Repost*
Activity: 12
im using cryptopia to trade my ur coins but now ur coins so low amount
Activity: 3

*Quote*

"Hi SBDomains,

regards
Cryptopia Support"

*End Quote*

Activity: 118
Research is key

*Quote*

"Hi SBDomains,

regards
Cryptopia Support"

*End Quote*

Activity: 434

*Quote*

"Hi SBDomains,

regards
Cryptopia Support"

*End Quote*

Activity: 79
Sorry, last week was incredibly busy for us so I didn't have any time to check this thread (we are around, but if you want support, talking to our support team is the best way to do it - this isn't an official support channel).

@flashdix - Your bot reached the API request limit several times while submitting minimum sized withdraws of the same coin to the same address - hundreds of frivolous transactions/min will get you flagged as a ddos and banned. If you were to contact support with I've reviewed my bot's code and it won't be doing that anymore. I'm sorry I put one of your wallets into maintenance for a few days. Please re-enable my account. then I'm sure they will be much more receptive than they have been to your current tone and manner.

This transactions needed for effective POS mining of my coins. Your rules do not say anything about this.
My account locked on this time.
Ticket:#32062
Activity: 125
Hopefully this will bring all of the wallets back up.

Thanks for the notice!
legendary
Activity: 2996
Merit: 3114
Cryptopia is going down for maintenance in approximately 150 minutes. Maintenance is expected to last approximately 60 minutes.
Activity: 1
Quite disappointing, It has been over 48 working hours (Not including weekend) and still waiting for a deposited balance to show. Advised it was checked several times a day including weekends so a manual check would have covered this by now. Support extremely slow to reply.
Lost all confidence in this exchange, Wasted my money with them trying to buy in now and I will miss the lower prices due to their negligence.
Jump to: