Author

Topic: Cryptopia Cryptocurrency Platform Services and Development - page 225. (Read 172900 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Hello, I am user of Cryptopia, and using Crptopia about 5 months or more.I have a request to you. I need mobile version of cryptopia.I cant feel comfortable trade cryptopia with my mobile device.will you create a mobile version for us? Hope you would take care about my speech.Thank you.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
similar problem here. I've received an email warning of a failed logon from this IP 87.247.79.147
I blocked my account right away and I am now waiting for a response from support.
Where the hell do they receive the accounts!?!

Activity: 308
Merit: 253
That guy didn't PM me. All of our support tickets get a response within about 6-12 hours (from a human being), if you've been waiting more than a day or two - there is a decent chance you emailed the wrong email, or didn't click submit on the support form.

I'm glad I read/hear this. Tickets opened in (any other)exchange sites are not answered much these days!

I am waiting about 4 days!

My last withdrawal request was tonight and suprise it is Processing like other request!

So I have 2 "Processing" withdrawal request! When will I get my Coins?

I am afraid of making any withdrawal! And I am loosing money!!

What is going on with Cryptopia?!

Ticket #30553
Ticket #31651
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1092
On what basis have blocked my account? I developed more than a month the program for exchange of altcoins through your api. I have spent many forces and time for development, and you have blocked my account and have even not told me the reason. Api doesn't work too. Please explain me the reason of blocking of my account and my money.

Support dont talk with me more than week!!!

I have always liked cryptopia, but usually when reading stuff like this you know it's going downhill.
Let's hope this won't be a regular occurrence.

Could also be growing pains. With BTC value skyrocketing there's been a lot of renewed interest in alts, so they're probably dealing with a bunch of new customers. I do agree that customer support is pretty important.
Activity: 79
They had problem ( servers, attack, whatever ... ) but the worst thing is that they dont replay to ours email or PM - they ignore us it means that they had big problem!

Today I got email from Cryptopia and my account is UNLOCKED and all coins are there Wink Thanks.
You is lucky, my account blocked of this time. And i not have emails from cryptopia Sad
PM me your support ticket # and/or Cryptopia username and I'll look into it.

I have made a withdrawal request(ETH) on 02/09/2017 4:15:00 AM. But it is "Processing" about 30 hours and still haven't complete!
Ticket id#30553.

Edit: My problem is still continue, after 2 days (54 hours). It is still "Processing"!
Edit: 2 days and 16 hours and still "Processing".

Today, They have replied my Ticket id#30553

"Hi,

Have have passed this to the Admin team to get processed for you,

regards
Cryptopia Support"

I hope I can get my ETH ASAP.
Activity: 16
They had problem ( servers, attack, whatever ... ) but the worst thing is that they dont replay to ours email or PM - they ignore us it means that they had big problem!

Today I got email from Cryptopia and my account is UNLOCKED and all coins are there Wink Thanks.
Activity: 255
Merit: 250
I have never used Cryptopia but i always hear people talk about and that is definitely something that makes me wanna try using it
drm
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005
On what basis have blocked my account? I developed more than a month the program for exchange of altcoins through your api. I have spent many forces and time for development, and you have blocked my account and have even not told me the reason. Api doesn't work too. Please explain me the reason of blocking of my account and my money.

I have always liked cryptopia, but usually when reading stuff like this you know it's going downhill.
Let's hope this won't be a regular occurrence.

Activity: 79

PM me your support ticket # and/or Cryptopia username and I'll look into it.

I have made a withdrawal request(ETH) on 02/09/2017 4:15:00 AM. But it is "Processing" about 30 hours and still haven't complete!
Ticket id#30553.

Edit: My problem is still continue, after 2 days (54 hours). It is still "Processing"!
Edit: 2 days and 16 hours and still "Processing".
Does your account have 2FA? Having 2FA & a strong password you use only for Cryptopia is the best way to secure your account.

It was only one try to login to my account from other IP, I locked my account in couple seconds.  And I had strong password

Now please unlock my account. I want access my coins. No support response alter 2 days.

Please dont say that account can be hacked after one try and after I locked account.
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 3030
Does your account have 2FA? Having 2FA & a strong password you use only for Cryptopia is the best way to secure your account.
Activity: 1946
Merit: 350
As for now Cryptopia is one of my favorite exchanger

Which other cryptocurrencies do you plan to add in the nearest future?
I would really like to see BURST among them
OK, we'll wait and see how fast they work.
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094
I got several failed log in attempt mails from them and hence yesterday before the 3rd mail, I first withdrew my funds and now I am contacting the support. I did not get my account locked as funds were still there are can't wait till they unlock it. It seems the same happened with others too.
Can you check this
http://boards.4chan.org/biz/thread/3173675/cryptopia-hacked
how this is related with the waves wallets?

Hi I got the same email from Cryptopia abut : Cryptopia Failed Login Attempt

https://i.imgur.com/kK2BjgQ.jpg

And I locked my account via link in this email, next I sent email to support to unlock my account and still no response 9h.
Any news whats going on?
Activity: 57
Are Cyptopia founders kiwis? Great place to trade alt alt coins. Like super alt coins.

Yes they are and so are all of our staff; our office is in Christchurch.
Activity: 47
Are Cyptopia founders kiwis? Great place to trade alt alt coins. Like super alt coins.
Jump to: