Author

Topic: Cryptopia Cryptocurrency Platform Services and Development - page 224. (Read 172938 times)

Activity: 57
Merit: 0
Sorry, last week was incredibly busy for us so I didn't have any time to check this thread (we are around, but if you want support, talking to our support team is the best way to do it - this isn't an official support channel).

@btclife01 - I'm glad you stuff got resolved in the end, sorry for the delay you had
@flashdix - Your bot reached the API request limit several times while submitting minimum sized withdraws of the same coin to the same address - hundreds of frivolous transactions/min will get you flagged as a ddos and banned. If you were to contact support with I've reviewed my bot's code and it won't be doing that anymore. I'm sorry I put one of your wallets into maintenance for a few days. Please re-enable my account. then I'm sure they will be much more receptive than they have been to your current tone and manner.
@drm - don't worry, we don't bite Smiley
@gocrypto - we had a few issues with a networking appliance that impacted several of our wallets around the same time as a few data breaches happened out in the wild. this caused us to get 2 months worth of tickets over a couple of days, where users not used to us taking more than a day to respond then logged more tickets asking about the first ones - it cascaded a little out of control and caused a bit of a backlog for us, especially when some of our wallets take hours to days to start again, but as i understand it support is well on their way to catching up.
@swatcat - if the time was out of sync on our end, it would break google 2fa for all of our users, not just you. i assume google auth was set up with a discrepancy between your device and our servers, whereas now they agree what the time is and the offset that was applied during the initial set up may now be causing problems? that's my best guess. if it was our time sync, it would be broken for everyone.
@nindzja - NSR is getting delisted, the reason for us doing so is that they broke their wallet. before we delist them, we will fix and sync the wallet so that you can withdraw them, it just hasn't been high up the priorities list for us.
@fusionfoto - the wallet team isn't a 24/7 team, the weekend has just ended.
Activity: 125
Merit: 100

So... SYNX has had its wallet being synchronized for more than 24 hours now. The maintenance says Sep 9... I set up the blockchain on a 5 year old PC and am fully synched from scratch. What gives? I can't trade in/out of Cryptopia during this maintenance and there is no sense of when it'll be over.

thanks.
legendary
Activity: 2996
Merit: 3114
NSR will have a 30 day notice period from the time the update to 5.1.0 has been applied and the wallets are out of maintenance.
Activity: 234
Merit: 100
Dear Lafu.

I bought an NSR coin on your stock exchange. Several months ago. Now I am very concerned that you canceled the auction and closed the possibility of withdrawing this coin. On the trading page for the NSR coin, there is information that I must make a withdrawal before 27/09. But I can not do this if you do not give me an opportunity. Could you give a guarantee that my coins will not be stolen by anyone and I will get them back?

Could you, also say, at what stage is the update of the wallet? I installed a wallet version 5.2.0 on my computer in a couple of minutes. Why do you update so long? Sad

+1 here , how can i whitdraw my coins when whitdraw button its closed? let us take our coins
Activity: 8
Dear Lafu.

I bought an NSR coin on your stock exchange. Several months ago. Now I am very concerned that you canceled the auction and closed the possibility of withdrawing this coin. On the trading page for the NSR coin, there is information that I must make a withdrawal before 27/09. But I can not do this if you do not give me an opportunity. Could you give a guarantee that my coins will not be stolen by anyone and I will get them back?

Could you, also say, at what stage is the update of the wallet? I installed a wallet version 5.2.0 on my computer in a couple of minutes. Why do you update so long? Sad
Activity: 2
Unable to login using google 2FA

I have emailed via support / tweet you yesterday that whenever I am using google 2FA to login it shows invalid code .I have done it in past all was ok , nothing has been changed ,my phone , laptop etc . time sync is absolutely fine .I can login to other exchanges using the same phone 2fa .

I am very worried because I have couple of opened positions and I cant access the account .

waiting more than 48 hours now Please reply ASAP .

Thanks

I have written support couple of times , tweeted too no one replied .I am waiting 3 days now .I cant access my account .Pls reply
legendary
Activity: 1030
Merit: 1000
Mothership exchange token doing so well $msp

Make $dot holders day too? :=))
legendary
Activity: 2996
Merit: 3114
I had problems with the mail for one week. Now I can enter my mailbox, but I can not access my account Cryptopia. Today I sent a request to the support team. Waiting for an answer.
This thread is official or not?

Yes its offical but please if you have some problems write here https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Support

Regards   Lafu
Activity: 7
Still waiting for my withdrawal problem to be solved. I has been more than 1 week, i dont know what happened but many people waiting for support.

ticket number #30632
Activity: 404
Merit: 252
I had problems with the mail for one week. Now I can enter my mailbox, but I can not access my account Cryptopia. Today I sent a request to the support team. Waiting for an answer.
This thread is official or not?
Activity: 2
Unable to login using google 2FA

I have emailed via support / tweet you yesterday that whenever I am using google 2FA to login it shows invalid code .I have done it in past all was ok , nothing has been changed ,my phone , laptop etc . time sync is absolutely fine .I can login to other exchanges using the same phone 2fa .

I am very worried because I have couple of opened positions and I cant access the account .

waiting more than 48 hours now Please reply ASAP .

Thanks
Activity: 308
Merit: 253
Site is under maintenance now.

"Cryptopia is currently in scheduled maintenance mode

Estimated downtime 15 minutes

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause"

Edit1:

"Estimated downtime 45 minutes

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause"

Edit2:
Online now!
Activity: 79
Support of crytopia say me, they don't have account with my email and close ticket.
I lost ~300$.
This is realy scam.
I have log data of my balances from api.

Do you have any evidence of this? For any accusations, we need proof, which is the only way to denounce them. If not, you are a slanderer.
I have logs from api and i have code of my bot for trade. I public it if they don't solve my problem
Activity: 348
Merit: 252
Support of crytopia say me, they don't have account with my email and close ticket.
I lost ~300$.
This is realy scam.

Do you have any evidence of this? For any accusations, we need proof, which is the only way to denounce them. If not, you are a slanderer.
I lost ~300$.
This is realy scam.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Hello, I am user of Cryptopia, and using Crptopia about 5 months or more.I have a request to you. I need mobile version of cryptopia.I cant feel comfortable trade cryptopia with my mobile device.will you create a mobile version for us? Hope you would take care about my speech.Thank you.

Use api. May be you need use adnroid and qpython.(example)

My problem was not solved. The account is still blocked and I do not have access to my money.

Use api ?? don't understand what you said.will you clear it to me? actually, Now I am a android user.For smooth browsing I am using Google Chrome and UC browser,but no one browser is not suitable for trading on cryptopia!! I am a regular user of Cryotopia,Hope Cryptopia will consider my request.
I register new account and submit ticket #31871
Activity: 14
Cryptopia is very good for alts coins.
Hello, I am user of Cryptopia, and using Crptopia about 5 months or more.I have a request to you. I need mobile version of cryptopia.I cant feel comfortable trade cryptopia with my mobile device.will you create a mobile version for us? Hope you would take care about my speech.Thank you.

Use api. May be you need use adnroid and qpython.(example)

My problem was not solved. The account is still blocked and I do not have access to my money.
Activity: 308
Merit: 253
That guy didn't PM me. All of our support tickets get a response within about 6-12 hours (from a human being), if you've been waiting more than a day or two - there is a decent chance you emailed the wrong email, or didn't click submit on the support form.

I'm glad I read/hear this. Tickets opened in (any other)exchange sites are not answered much these days!

I am waiting about 4 days!

My last withdrawal request was tonight and suprise it is Processing like other request!

So I have 2 "Processing" withdrawal request! When will I get my Coins?

I am afraid of making any withdrawal! And I am loosing money!!

What is going on with Cryptopia?!

Ticket #30553
Ticket #31651

Finally, I have get all my withdrawals Today.
Thanks to The Team!
Jump to: