Author

Topic: Cryptopia Cryptocurrency Platform Services and Development - page 227. (Read 172900 times)

Activity: 57
Merit: 0
Hi how long does it usually take for you to verify Level2?

I'd say that 12 hours would be the upper limit. If you go back to https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/UserVerification - if the form is blank, then it's been rejected and the email telling you why will be in your junk folder. If the info is still there and it says pending, then someone will get to it shortly.

Please, also, as a personal favour to me, make sure you have 2FA enabled.
Activity: 8
man i am following this ex more and more its quite cool
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Hi how long does it usually take for you to verify Level2?
Activity: 174
Still no one responds to messages sent through the feedback form.
http://Https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Support

Are there representatives of the exchange?

You get an reply asap you are not the only user with a support Ticket  because we have now near 200 k Users  you get an answer asap  !

Regards   Lafu

Well, I waiting for more than 1 month....

you're clearly having issues with our sit not letting you post form responses if you can't log in or log support tickets, just email [email protected]
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 3030

You get an reply asap you are not the only user with a support Ticket  because we have now near 200 k Users  you get an answer asap  !

Regards   Lafu

legendary
3 days Lafu? Maybe if it includes a weekend and we get absolutely swamped.

@progmax PM me your problem, your username and your email and I'll get someone from support to contact you. You not being able to log in is what, a 2FA thing, or a you can't make the website work thing?

Grin  yeah i forgot that  lol    Tongue   Kiss 
3 days Lafu? Maybe if it includes a weekend and we get absolutely swamped.

@progmax PM me your problem, your username and your email and I'll get someone from support to contact you. You not being able to log in is what, a 2FA thing, or a you can't make the website work thing?
legendary
on Cryptopia,

What is the average response time of support messages?

How long does the account verification take?

Heya   it depends on how much work they have but normaly 3 days if all fine !

Regards  Lafu
Activity: 308
Merit: 253
on Cryptopia,

What is the average response time of support messages?

How long does the account verification take?
legendary
Activity: 1030
Merit: 1000
Wow BNB (binance house coin) is doing so well, now going for $145 million marketcap with $64 million volume. That's amazing.

Binance came out of nowhere though, just one month old exchange wow Shocked Shocked

Can cryptopia users look forward to similar euphoria with the house coin Dot anytime soon too?
Cryptopia is very good for alts coins.
But it lags constantly, the chat is near imposible to load without the browser hanging for a short while.
Any tips as to how to get Cryptopia to work flawlessly?
Cheers
Cryptopia is a Microsoft partner so our site will work well with Edge and IE 11; that being said, I think Chrome renders the site faster if network isn't a problem, and either way you wanna be using Windows 10. If you're using something made by Apple, or a device running Android, or are having issues due to either bandwidth or latency to the USA, then your best bet is to wait a few weeks until a few projects we have going on here are done.
Activity: 202
Merit: 101
Find out who you are and do it on purpose
Cryptopia is very good for alts coins.

But it lags constantly, the chat is near imposible to load without the browser hanging for a short while.

Any tips as to how to get Cryptopia to work flawlessly?

Cheers
I'm happy that you've got 2FA working, but the lock my account button does exactly that - we try not to use additional confirmation boxes wherever possible. You can either log a support ticket to get your account unlocked, or wait out the 24 hours until it auto-unlocks.

@progmax - if you use the same username on Cryptopia as you do here, we haven't had a support ticket from you in a couple of months...?

The problem is that I can not log into my account.
I am writing through the form https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Support, but no one is responding. This lasts for the second month.
Activity: 13
Hey all. I have been completely unable to access the site for about a month now. Im not sure what the issue is. But it always timesout. I dont how to get this issue solved since i do have a few coins on cryptopia. Could anyone help me out with this? I can see the content using a proxy (One of those free ones from websites) but unable to access.

Please do help.

-Cheers
I'm happy that you've got 2FA working, but the lock my account button does exactly that - we try not to use additional confirmation boxes wherever possible. You can either log a support ticket to get your account unlocked, or wait out the 24 hours until it auto-unlocks.

@progmax - if you use the same username on Cryptopia as you do here, we haven't had a support ticket from you in a couple of months...?
Good afternoon!
I've been sending messages to the support team for a whole month already. You do not get any answers. What's the matter?
What's going on with coin icons?

It's a caching thing after a coin gets added, ctrl+f5 should get rid of it after a few minutes. It's one of those things where we know what causes it and how to stop it from happening, but because it's cosmetic, fixing it isn't very high up the todo list at the moment.

@wtman - i can't say much more without getting myself in hot water, but you'll get to know how it works in a relatively near future.
Jump to: