Author

Topic: Cryptopia Cryptocurrency Platform Services and Development - page 233. (Read 172850 times)

Activity: 228
Merit: 10
Cryptopia, why you are delisting coins without any announcement? MOON for example disappeared even without canceling the orders...  Huh
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 3030
Are the Cryptopia owners actually Kiwi's?

Hello yes the Owners are Kiwis and from New Zealand !!!!

Regards Lafu
Activity: 249
Merit: 12
Join us at slack https://bitcoin-talkers.slack.com
Do they hassle you for ID?
Activity: 249
Merit: 12
Join us at slack https://bitcoin-talkers.slack.com
Are the Cryptopia owners actually Kiwi's?
Activity: 770
Merit: 254
I tried cryptopia for the first time and I have to say i am very impressed.
Everything is running so smooth, it's not lagging like some other exchanges, and i was surprised to see you have rain in chat. I said hello and someone rained on me 0.001 btc. Deposit was fast and withdrawal was even faster.
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1092
Cryptopia will be going down for maintenance in approx. 1.5 hours, expected downtime 30min

No comment on the recent posts about excessive recaptchas?
legendary
Cryptopia will be going down for maintenance in approx. 1.5 hours, expected downtime 30min
legendary
Activity: 3430
Merit: 10505
would it be possible for you to upgrade your API and release a version 2 or something, it needs some twerks in my opinion.
for example right now there is about half a dozen markets that are closed/disabled for various reasons but there is no way i can know that through the API unless i try to make an order and receive the error.
other places usually have a field in their JSON response (in your "Data") called IsActive which shows false if the market is disabled.

also this other one may not be as important but it makes things faster.
https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/api/GetMarketOrders/DOT_BTC has a lot of useless data, "TradePairId":100,"Label":"DOT/BTC" is being repeated for no reason. it can simply be a field which has an array in front of it. the "Total" field is also unnecessary.

also it is best if the https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/api/GetMarkets includes a little field called "LastUpdated" so it indicates when it was updated last time.
legendary
Still back online !!!
legendary
Cryptopia will be going down for maintenance in approximately 200 minutes. Maintenance is expected to last approximately 30 minutes.
legendary
Glad I'm not the only one having issues with recaptcha on cryptopia.

I did some research and it seems the strongest indicator that you're human is that you make extensive use of Google services. If you're at all privacy conscious and regularly clear your cookies, you're out of luck. Multi-billion dollar international company's computer says NO!

I've since been able to log into cryptopia, so I don't know if they've quietly fixed things, or the never-ending captcha is going to happen again at some point in the future.

Whitelisting for existing customers needs to happen.
Activity: 2926
Merit: 722
i'm also having the same problem with that captcha from time to time, i'm not patient enough to wait a second so i just click that refresh button so it will give me another captcha like selecting store front among the rest. i think cryptopia should consider IP cookie so we won't have to keep doing it every time every second counts.
Having the same problem too ive been using cryptopia in the past and I didn't experience this kind of thing which is stuck on the captcha and now when I tried to check out my coins in the site.Im now experiencing this kind of stuff which can really piss me off since I do really hate to click and click and nothing works and you are just on a solving captcha for eternity.Admin should really fix this one.
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1049
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
i'm also having the same problem with that captcha from time to time, i'm not patient enough to wait a second so i just click that refresh button so it will give me another captcha like selecting store front among the rest. i think cryptopia should consider IP cookie so we won't have to keep doing it every time every second counts.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 521
7enius - Your Cryptocurrency Marketing Consultant
I use cryptopia and this site fast, You have delisted XRB, do you have a plan to listed XRB again?

The distribution of XRB now is different, all captchater need to join pool or if want to get payment need in 60 top list

I hope you will considering to listed XRB again, XRB listed in 2 exchange, but I only believe to use your site for my XRB trading
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
I have no problems Login into Cryptopia.
Maybe try another Browser?
Let us know how you go. Wink
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1102

I seem to be stuck in recaptcha hell.

No matter what I do, how many puzzles I solve, it just keeps giving me a new one...

Can you guys PLEASE whitelist devices (say, via a cookie) which have successfully logged in before, so I don't have to solve multiple puzzles at Every. Single. Login.

Even when it does work properly (it's obviously broken right now) it's a HUGE waste of time. The paranoia level seems to be set to extreme with Cryptopia because it's the only time that recaptcha will make me solve 5+ puzzles in a row. Other sites are nowhere near as aggressive.

Tried to contact you via the link on your site, but that requires solving a recaptcha  Roll Eyes

Lol I wonder if it's IP or user agent related. I log in probably a couple times a week and never have to do anything but click the box and watch the spinny thing for a second, no puzzles at all.
legendary

I seem to be stuck in recaptcha hell.

No matter what I do, how many puzzles I solve, it just keeps giving me a new one...

Can you guys PLEASE whitelist devices (say, via a cookie) which have successfully logged in before, so I don't have to solve multiple puzzles at Every. Single. Login.

Even when it does work properly (it's obviously broken right now) it's a HUGE waste of time. The paranoia level seems to be set to extreme with Cryptopia because it's the only time that recaptcha will make me solve 5+ puzzles in a row. Other sites are nowhere near as aggressive.

Tried to contact you via the link on your site, but that requires solving a recaptcha  Roll Eyes
legendary
legendary
There's a problem in my ark wallet in your website, preventing me to withdraw, are you aware of it and fixing?  Undecided

Not that we would know, please write a support ticket about your problem to cryptopia support team  !

Regards  Lafu
Activity: 76
Merit: 10
There's a problem in my ark wallet in your website, preventing me to withdraw, are you aware of it and fixing?  Undecided
Jump to: