Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptopia Cryptocurrency Platform Services and Development - page 60. (Read 173234 times)

legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 1059
for further inquiries please contact/visit this person hehe

Activity: 16
Merit: 0
what does it mean? can anyone tell me? what will happen to this exchange? is there any hope to get our coins??
Activity: 1008
Merit: 355
I forgot and don't really give a shit but had 10k ETN on there. So expecting to get maybe 1k back in 4 years. Heh, forced hodl. Oh yea had cefs too. Wonder how worthless all the other alts will be soon.

Good thing I never left any tokens nor coins in my Crytopia account. I don't know why but the exchange seemed to be not attracted to me even at the time when it got its share of some fame. Well, maybe because of their name Crytopia...I don't like the Cry part of their brand name. Sadly, the recent hack put the exchange on the grave. However, Binance is not that affected greatly when in fact they lost at least $40 million while Cryptopia was around $16 million. This can mean that Binance is much better financially and is managed well. Good luck to those who got still some funds in Cryptopia.
Activity: 345
Merit: 16
Well,
F me. Luckily it only cost me ~$100.
Never again will I leave money at an exchange.

But, Lesson learned, say it with me....

"Counter-party  risk is still the biggest risk in blockchain."

What do we want: Desktop, Paper, Hardware wallets.

(Chanting in the background)
Desktop, Paper, Hardware wallets!

Never again will I leave money at a exchange.

Activity: 1316
Merit: 514
so where are the TX and addresses of the hacked BTC, LTC and ETH?

since cryptopia is a goner, are they still pursuing that hacked coins? of course it is over.

assuming they recovered it (which they won't), where will it go? to the liquidation team?

having this pricktopians around here is a red flag hehe

liquidated?...welcome to cryptopia version 2.0 or i should say pricktopian scam version 2.0 in the making --> https://assetylene.com/

Assetylene discord channel has been closed to public eye since the news broke out today.

Now Cryptopia Mod's are blaming an unknown company intranel for screwing everyone's Cheesy So they know what happening in the background and yet they choose not to post what they know so they should be held liable for saying everything is ok and cryptopia will be back in business and all naysayers and armchair expert are wrong.

Good thing timelord quoted all cryptopia mod post in this thread that can be used against them when someone starting to file a case against all people involve in cryptopia.
Activity: 259
Merit: 100
Activity: 349
Merit: 2
Activity: 171
Merit: 3
I need a break!
 I feel sick, the thieving bastards have totally fucked me over.

Years of of trading with them to be treat like this, what a bunch of evil shitheads.
Activity: 826
Merit: 103
This is sad news. I liked trading at Cryptopia, it was an easy going usually no problems quick exchange. I withdrew my funds there, and had to take a loss on my LTC - but hey, all in all I made some money there over the years. RIP!
legendary
so where are the TX and addresses of the hacked BTC, LTC and ETH?

since cryptopia is a goner, are they still pursuing that hacked coins? of course it is over.

assuming they recovered it (which they won't), where will it go? to the liquidation team?

having this pricktopians around here is a red flag hehe

liquidated?...welcome to cryptopia version 2.0 or i should say pricktopian scam version 2.0 in the making --> https://assetylene.com/
Activity: 504
Merit: 109
Most likely, never.

Did anyone wonder why they didn't enable some valuable coins? Did you wonder why ZEC and ZCL remained offline? How much do you want to bet the liquidators won't find any of the sellable privacy coins?

It took too long to activate coins after the January attack.  Now we know why.
Activity: 410
Merit: 106
I forgot and don't really give a shit but had 10k ETN on there. So expecting to get maybe 1k back in 4 years. Heh, forced hodl. Oh yea had cefs too. Wonder how worthless all the other alts will be soon.
Activity: 15
Merit: 1
Most likely, never.

Did anyone wonder why they didn't enable some valuable coins? Did you wonder why ZEC and ZCL remained offline? How much do you want to bet the liquidators won't find any of the sellable privacy coins?
Activity: 504
Merit: 109
So sorry to hear cryptopia is in liquidation.  When will get our funds back?
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
RIP Cryptopia

Well, at least we still have Kucoin. I like it better anyway.
Activity: 271
Merit: 100
3000 thether and who should I write now to get at least half?
legendary
no wonder they didn't want you to withdraw funds. BECAUSE YOU ARE ALL GOING TO PAY FOR SOMETHING. this is it folks!

bentheanonmod, xtraelv and lafu was quiet for a reason...

cryptopia: "BUY LOW" by haircut? no! we need more now that BTC is at 8k and going up we are greedy motherfuckers haha

IT WAS A CRYPTOPIA EXIT SCAM AFTER ALL  Wink

The liquidators are focused on securing the assets for the benefit of all stakeholder

who are the stake holders??...they are stealing your money legally.

Are you sure they never allowed withdraws? I thought that when the soft trading of those limited pairs opened they allowed withdraws for BTC and LTC and everything else was disabled "As they kept investigating".

I actually had a small amount of BTC on this exchange and feel a little irresponsible for not withdrawing that small amount, even though something told me that "Why is it taking so long and to get out quick just in case".

This is why I withdrew everything from Bitfinex a couple weeks back in case the same scenario happened. You can always send it back to the exchange and the withdraw fees weren't too high.

Really hope they re-enable withdraws for the alt-coins however which werent stolen.

some shitcoin withdrawal were not enabled..some of those they claimed are "secured" but didn't enabled withdrawals.
Activity: 365
Merit: 14
I am returning in this thread after a while, i abandoned it when I withdrawn my 86% BTC....

At the end looks like I was right since the beginning. Cryptopia could NOT restart business as anything had happened, lost traders' trust, and I am happy to have withdrawn anything I could as soon as I could. This saved me 80% of funds also in Bitgrail hack and I advise alla of you to do the same if this kind of event will happen again in the future.

At the end things arrived to the worst decision, liquidation, well I thought seizure and then liquidation, not much difference, probably faster because there is no lecal proceeding.

good luck to all I don't think I will ever try to get my other 14%
Activity: 196
Merit: 295
W̔̆̌̏͂͑ͦͧ
“Intranel, major shareholders in failed exchange @Cryptopia_NZ changes name to Monstar and partners with Centrality, PwC and ANZ to form https://www.chainfinancial.io/  smell something fishy”

Source : Facebook
Activity: 196
Merit: 295
W̔̆̌̏͂͑ͦͧ
So CEFS(Cryptopia fee shares) just go zero?

Very likely as those would be unsecured creditor.

However if you have coins, they shouldn't sell your coins to pay debts.

Like if you rent a box to store your shit.
Even if the company behind the box rental goes down, they don't open and sell the content of the box to repay the debts.

They will however sell all the assests owned by the company to pay the debts and reimburse the clients that got their funds stolen

They should have let client that were not impacted to withdraw their funds, not all coins were stolen only a few type of coins were (ETH + ERC20 + a few others). 

VEry poorly managed !
Pages:
Jump to: