Pages:
Author

Topic: [CRYPTOSTOCKS] Labcoin Official Thread - Self-Moderated - page 50. (Read 96854 times)

Activity: 223
Merit: 100
i really dont get it

labcoin seems online a hour so ago, and did he just go offline within few min?

and still no dividend and no post update, no deleting post.

it tells me his daily dividend failed to pump shares , therefore he doesnt care to pay dividend for yesterday, nor the easy task to give us guest account.

either the above

or

he has medical problem?

i dont care about your real life job, you signed up to do this project , that should indicate you have enough time for 2nd job.
but clearly u dont have time, but not genuine tight time, becuase u lied, disappear, come n go with no word.

i put my noob hope on theseven, now that he dont want be part of u,  iam stuck with u

now a week more left, until his 30th december, what do u guys think he will do?

option 1: will he disappear for ever after he cant pump the share
option 2: we got trolled , he deploy 20-50TH, or say 500TH

We can only guess. My guess is:
guess starts:
Those scammers hired yet another person to do the job with dividend sending and posting updates on forum.
Like with Howard they didn't pay him so he stopped to send updates.
Maybe there will be next person to pick up the job.
/guess ends.

legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1040
Bitmoon:

Activity: 242
Merit: 250
i really dont get it

labcoin seems online a hour so ago, and did he just go offline within few min?

and still no dividend and no post update, no deleting post.

it tells me his daily dividend failed to pump shares , therefore he doesnt care to pay dividend for yesterday, nor the easy task to give us guest account.

either the above

or

he has medical problem?

i dont care about your real life job, you signed up to do this project , that should indicate you have enough time for 2nd job.
but clearly u dont have time, but not genuine tight time, becuase u lied, disappear, come n go with no word.

i put my noob hope on theseven, now that he dont want be part of u,  iam stuck with u

now a week more left, until his 30th december, what do u guys think he will do?

option 1: will he disappear for ever after he cant pump the share
option 2: we got trolled , he deploy 20-50TH, or say 500TH
Activity: 420

Looks like someone contacted authorities in Hong Kong.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.3392431

Activity: 448
Hey Sam:
Good to see you are alive.(ONLINE!!)

Some Questions:
*Where is the daily dividend today?(23rd Oct)

*Where is the guest account in ghash.io?you'd better publish it right now.

*you promised 11-12TH in Tuesday,but there was nothing.Explain this to us.

*As you said last week,these must be release now.
1、"Announcements about subsequent batches will be given in the next weeks."
2、"Financial statements will be released soon."

*Have you been back to Shenzhen ?

You'd better answer this questions loud and clear,because someone is going to hunt you down through HKSFC.
You have nowhere to hide.

Activity: 420
It doesn't matter what he wants to do. He has clearly failed. Someone should call fabrizio at work and tell him he has 48hours to return remaining btc or authorities in hong kong will be contacted.

...If there's no hashing devices...

Clearly something is hashing. Let's not throw our brains out the window, eh?

Please explain how it's clear something is hashing.

Are you able to monitor it anywhere?

Did you even receive dividends today?

Activity: 896
Merit: 102
Nine,

I guess by debt collection you mean they will convince labcoin to pay back the remaining funds to shareholders?

Because if they keep the funds or you do then thats just stealing and extortion, and is not very legal.  You need to be more clear on what the outcome is.
Activity: 560
Guys, I dont mean to not answer questions only because this discussion is public and Sam / Fab and his minions are reading.  However, this is investigation only. Not collecting anything. Thats a long way off.

Depending on whats found and it all turns out to be lies then its a scam and illegal.

THIS WILL ALL BE DONE LEGALLY!!!  But with self employed legal tough collectors.   There are many available all over the world like this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TUzlmWWdjEQ&feature=youtube_gdata_player

I hope you understand my intent.  I am waiting with you all for Labcoins response for another failed promise and no div.

Of course Don't post everything just post the final update from the investigation, not day by day updates haha.

We understand the intent, the issue is say the remaining IPO funds are collected, will this go to shareholders or your pockets? The debt collectors pockets?
Activity: 252
Guys, I dont mean to not answer questions only because this discussion is public and Sam / Fab and his minions are reading.  However, this is investigation only. Not collecting anything. Thats a long way off.

Depending on whats found and it all turns out to be lies then its a scam and illegal.

THIS WILL ALL BE DONE LEGALLY!!!  But with self employed legal tough collectors.   There are many available all over the world like this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TUzlmWWdjEQ&feature=youtube_gdata_player

I hope you understand my intent.  I am waiting with you all for Labcoins response for another failed promise and no div.
Hi guys..

Investigation wont stop.  I need to know if there are any Labcoin chips.  If there are then Sam / Fab has absolutely nothing to worry about.

If the hash increases as promised (48hrs late already) then we will all be a little calm BUT the fact the Sam / Fab ignored our questions and DELETED posts has ticked me off. 

I will NOT push any debt collection untill we ALL agree as a last resort but I will not wait too long.  I need Labcoin to talk to us regularly and provid proof thats long over due.

How long do you want to wait?  Time scales please.

PS.  Once again, YES of course I dont want this and yes I want this to work but I refuse to sit back and watch.
PSS.  I will not post my findings so dont ask.

I think you would be doing everybody a disservice if you don't post any information whether negative or positive.
i think he will miss this day pay out. i wanted to see the dividend if has more hash in it

one reason i can think off is:-

he got scared by the hunt thing u guys doing? and he ran?

i checked labcoin last login time with the timing of the hunt posting, makes sense.

put on seat belts guys, im having trouble breathing now

Unfortunately for fabrizio he can't run unless he disappears from work haha. I don't think the investigators are going to find shit, the labcoin business address is probably an empty shell, the hosted miners are probably somewhere in shenzhen.
Hi guys..

Investigation wont stop.  I need to know if there are any Labcoin chips.  If there are then Sam / Fab has absolutely nothing to worry about.

If the hash increases as promised (48hrs late already) then we will all be a little calm BUT the fact the Sam / Fab ignored our questions and DELETED posts has ticked me off. 

I will NOT push any debt collection untill we ALL agree as a last resort but I will not wait too long.  I need Labcoin to talk to us regularly and provid proof thats long over due.

PS.  Once again, YES of course I dont want this and yes I want this to work but I refuse to sit back and watch.

What will debt collection achieve? Will it benefit us the shareholders or the people who you hired? And I don't see any debt to be collected it's not like a bond.

Hi guys..

i decided to wait/see 30th october, but he cut it short by not giving dividend for this day.
my god jeeeeeez.

this can't be happening, i took couple of time checking for dividend and nothing, and im almost becoming hysterical.

its new day now, jeeeez.

@swede

i know u said, labcoin is now more active, and he does direct communication here, etc but does not mean u r free now.

why not phone him up, remind him off dividend lol? and the 8TH,  WTF

why you and labcoin not working togther? its shambles even now

why u r just quite and reading?

for god sake, u r PR man.

when labcoin disappear or does not perform pay out,  u need to step up instantly, find out , assure us, then post.

fear god, my goodness sake

its now 23rd october, no dividend for 22nd, taking the piss
Activity: 252
Hi guys..

i think he will miss this day pay out. i wanted to see the dividend if has more hash in it

one reason i can think off is:-

he got scared by the hunt thing u guys doing? and he ran?

i checked labcoin last login time with the timing of the hunt posting, makes sense.

put on seat belts guys, im having trouble breathing now
Activity: 448
We will have 5 TH/s up and running later today, 8 TH/s online by saturday and will reach 11-12 on tuesday according to our estimates.

Remind everybody again !
Ohh HAi missed daily dividend.
We can all thank the Harmless "TheSwede75" who pushed an IPO so hard on Labcoin, they didn't even want to do an IPO lol.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.2641225

But thanks to theswede's constant pushing it was done. Thanks Swede!
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1040
Pages:
Jump to: