Pages:
Author

Topic: [CRYPTOSTOCKS] Labcoin Official Thread - Self-Moderated - page 54. (Read 96854 times)

Activity: 203
Merit: 100
I'll be posting a guest account for ghash.io soon.  We have switched to daily dividends and the next will be out as soon as the transaction gets 6 confirmations on cryptostocks.

are you still planning to post it soon?
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1001
Fabrizio is mentally retarded, how hard is to provide a road map? Post a picture of your id, pic of hardware.

Are you attempting to use namecalling to elicit a substantive response from Labcoin (whoever they are) or are you just looking to vent? Either way, it's not helpful.

What would be helpful would be for Sam to be professional and forthcoming, but that's not happening.

Failing that, things in these threads will degenerate.

It would be very simple for Sam to completely change the tone. Tell us what's happening, honestly and in detail.

It's not hard.  Really, it's not.

Agreed - I'm not defending Sam's actions. I'm just not supporting using this space to vent - there are 900 pages in the original thread for largely that reason. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=263445.18200
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Fabrizio is mentally retarded, how hard is to provide a road map? Post a picture of your id, pic of hardware.

Are you attempting to use namecalling to elicit a substantive response from Labcoin (whoever they are) or are you just looking to vent? Either way, it's not helpful.

What would be helpful would be for Sam to be professional and forthcoming, but that's not happening.

Failing that, things in these threads will degenerate.

It would be very simple for Sam to completely change the tone. Tell us what's happening, honestly and in detail.

It's not hard.  Really, it's not.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1001

legendary
Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031
@Labcoin

Any update on hashrate?

Guest account at ghash.io?
Activity: 896
Merit: 102
You trolls can demand all you want, no one at Labcoin "has" to do anything. Nothing will happen to them if they don't "obey" your commands. I have shares, that were worth 0 for a long time now, at least now I am recieveing some dividends. And you know what? I will take that. Something is more than nothing, so I am content with that for now.

There's not a "no one at Labcoin", there is only Sam.  He's told us it's just him.  There is no "we", though he keeps saying that.

It's nice you're content with a dribble of dividends that's just going to get smaller and smaller because Sam hasn't planned adequately and hasn't done "the proper calculations".

I'm not content with that.

And I'm not dropping this subject until it's resolved.  

We need Sam IDed to a third party and we need photos of the hardware.
Activity: 252
You trolls can demand all you want, no one at Labcoin "has" to do anything. Nothing will happen to them if they don't "obey" your commands. I have shares, that were worth 0 for a long time now, at least now I am recieveing some dividends. And you know what? I will take that. Something is more than nothing, so I am content with that for now.

I hear you and we all have shares.  You guys who criticize and defent Labcoin fail to understand:  WE WANT THIS TO WORK, and WORK VERY VERY WELL but nothing is real so far...  How the hell do you know he isn't planning to disappear? I'm not happy with tiny div crumbs..  And I'm sick of failed promises and lies.  HE IS blatantly lying to your face...  Don't you see that?

Labcoin business can can be allot more if HE PROVIDES SIMPLE PHOTO'S..

I've made contact with a few friends in Shenzhen who is waiting for my go ahead then the hunt is on.  PS. These friends are basically investigators & debt collectors.  This might cost me some $$$ but I hate thieves and liars..
WHERE IS THE GHASH.IO GUEST ACCOUNT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SOON SOON SOON?? You cared little about  your shareholders..
I'm really disappointed、angry、despair、depress.

+1
WHERE IS THE GHASH.IO GUEST ACCOUNT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

calculated from ghash.io BTC transactions to cryptostocks hashrate is about 4.1Th/s at ghash.io pool and add eligius 0.65Th/s so total hashrate about 4.75Th/s

prove me wrong sam, please show us the promised 8Th/s.

+2
Activity: 94
Merit: 10

calculated from ghash.io BTC transactions to cryptostocks hashrate is about 4.1Th/s at ghash.io pool and add eligius 0.65Th/s so total hashrate about 4.75Th/s

prove me wrong sam, please show us the promised 8Th/s.
Activity: 210
Activity: 448
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
Activity: 837
Merit: 1000
Update for hashing on ghash.io , SS please.

"Again,we remind everyone that we will bring online about 20 TH within October."

Are you standing by this claim?

How many TH will you have on Nov 1?  On Nov 15?  Dec 1?

Give us your roadmap.

Activity: 162
Maybe "Sam" just rented some cheap hashing power. So he isn't able to post pictures of hardware because the
only thing he can take pictures of is the contract of renting x TH of hashing power.
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
To do list for JohnnyBigs:

1.  Stop posting
2.  See #1

Another Labcoin puppet? Stop posting valid questions.

Not a puppet, just tired of seeing the same shit over and over.  Refer to Einstein's definition of insanity
Activity: 242
guest account thing is taking long, is it normal?
Activity: 896
Merit: 102
Labcoin is back online here comes the deletions.
Pages:
Jump to: