Pages:
Author

Topic: [CRYPTOSTOCKS] Labcoin Official Thread - Self-Moderated - page 53. (Read 96854 times)

legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1083
Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile
I've initiated an investigation through some tough contacts of mine.  They understand allot of money is at stake and know they also can collect allot of this from Sam / Fab / Tatt as "compensation and to cover their fees".  This is going to cost me $$$ too but I don't care.  I'm not being taken for a ride.  I will not post my findings until someone is in-front of these thieves (Sam / Fab / Tatti).  I've caught up to fraudsters before and I will do it again.  I've had enough and lost too much to sit back and watch.  I will not be ignored.

Stay tuned.

So you hired private investigators and you want them to take their charge from labcoins bitcoins? So... our bitcoins? What did you tell them?
Im not sure i can believe this.

So they are debt collectors... either you chose some of the underworld or you lied to them since i dont see what debt labcoin has against you. Chosing underworld guys probably is stupid since its open that you get the money at the end.

Whatever... i think you only wrote this to threaten labcoin. I doubt this will have a positive effect.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
I've initiated an investigation through some tough contacts of mine.  They understand allot of money is at stake and know they also can collect allot of this from Sam / Fab / Tatt as "compensation and to cover their fees".  This is going to cost me $$$ too but I don't care.  I'm not being taken for a ride.  I will not post my findings until someone is in-front of these thieves (Sam / Fab / Tatti).  I've caught up to fraudsters before and I will do it again.  I've had enough and lost too much to sit back and watch.  I will not be ignored.

Stay tuned.

I've initiated an investigation through some tough contacts of mine.

tough contacts of mine.

tough contacts

Classic internet tough guy. I'm saving this for posterity. Hilarious.

For reference: http://http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/navy-seal-copypasta

LMAO.  Yep.  That's right.  Some people are happy to go collect in the region of around $700,000.  And no, I'm not tough, self employed investigators debt collectors are.  And you seem a little naive to think they won't chase someone for allot of money.  As I said, this is going to cost money.
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
https://karatcoin.co

Stay tuned.

I've initiated an investigation through some tough contacts of mine.

tough contacts of mine.

tough contacts

Classic internet tough guy. I'm saving this for posterity. Hilarious.

For reference: http://http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/navy-seal-copypasta

Stay tuned.

So they are going to take the remaining btc and screw the shareholders? Lol

They were probably going to do that anyway.  They have hardly kept any promise and can't supply any proof and now no hashing.  What next.

Activity: 896
Merit: 102

Stay tuned.

So they are going to take the remaining btc and screw the shareholders? Lol

Stay tuned.
Activity: 448
I'll be posting a guest account for ghash.io soon.  We have switched to daily dividends and the next will be out as soon as the transaction gets 6 confirmations on cryptostocks.
SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON。GO FUCK YOURSELF !!
Activity: 242
did he moved the 600ghz hashing from eligius? its zero

seems, he changed wallet dividend too, so still no guest account?
Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE
Is there a way to see the top list of shareholders ... Similar to how it can be seen on BitFunder?

Even on BTCT would be good - since Labcoin is still listed there.

Anyone know how to see this info?
Activity: 560
Is there a way to see the top list of shareholders ... Similar to how it can be seen on BitFunder?

Don't worry soon I will post guest account SOON
Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE
Activity: 420
We will have 5 TH/s up and running later today, 8 TH/s online by saturday and will reach 11-12 on tuesday according to our estimates.

Have you checked the dividends address?

Dividend paid was the same as it's been for the last few days. I assume the hashrate is the same.

Where's our 8 TH?  Where's our 11-12 TH?
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1808
Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do
We will have 5 TH/s up and running later today, 8 TH/s online by saturday and will reach 11-12 on tuesday according to our estimates.

Have you checked the dividends address?
Activity: 106
Merit: 10
Fabrizio is mentally retarded, how hard is to provide a road map? Post a picture of your id, pic of hardware.

Are you attempting to use namecalling to elicit a substantive response from Labcoin (whoever they are) or are you just looking to vent? Either way, it's not helpful.

What would be helpful would be for Sam to be professional and forthcoming, but that's not happening.

Failing that, things in these threads will degenerate.

It would be very simple for Sam to completely change the tone. Tell us what's happening, honestly and in detail.

It's not hard.  Really, it's not.

Agreed - I'm not defending Sam's actions. I'm just not supporting using this space to vent - there are 900 pages in the original thread for largely that reason. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=263445.18200
ditto.
What's unclear in "no."?
But they do seem to enjoy it.

You're right, there's nothing unclear about "No, we're not going to drop these issues."

Sometimes you gotta take reality for what it is bro. Take the pain.

Fabrizio is mentally retarded, how hard is to provide a road map? Post a picture of your id, pic of hardware.

Are you attempting to use namecalling to elicit a substantive response from Labcoin (whoever they are) or are you just looking to vent? Either way, it's not helpful.

What would be helpful would be for Sam to be professional and forthcoming, but that's not happening.

It would be very simple for Sam to completely change the tone. Tell us what's happening, honestly and in detail.

Agreed - I'm not defending Sam's actions. I'm just not supporting using this space to vent - there are 900 pages in the original thread for largely that reason. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=263445.18200
ditto.
What's unclear in "no."?

You're right, there's nothing unclear about "No, we're not going to drop these issues."
Activity: 106
Merit: 10

ditto.
What's unclear in "no."?
Sam continues to behave in an unprofessional and ineffective manner.

Meanwhile, the share price has plummeted to 0.0001.

As a shareholder, you've lost 2/3rds of your value in the last few hours.  And that's down from what was remaining after a 70%  loss from IPO.

Still happy with that trickle of dividends? It's never going to make up for what you've lost just today alone.

Where is Sam?  What's going on?  What's the plan from here?

No one knows.  And Sam *refuses* to tell us.

Activity: 560
Ohh hai I am Sam aka Fabrizio I like to go online and completely ignore peoples questions and concerns about a handful of missed updates like usual.
Activity: 122
Merit: 100
@Labcoin

Any update on hashrate?

Guest account at ghash.io?

+1

(Delete after use)
Pages:
Jump to: