Pages:
Author

Topic: [CRYPTOSTOCKS] Labcoin Official Thread - Self-Moderated - page 52. (Read 96854 times)

Activity: 896
Merit: 102
It doesn't matter what he wants to do. He has clearly failed. Someone should call fabrizio at work and tell him he has 48hours to return remaining btc or authorities in hong kong will be contacted.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
^^^Too much barking.  Too little biting.

Teach me to arf like you!
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
^^^Too much barking.  Too little biting.
On the other hand, we also need to get past the fantasy that Sam is going to refund the money.  He's made it clear he is not.

However, if he does not, he has some very clear responsibilities he has not been living up to.

He must account for the funds, down to the last satsohi.  He must do so immediately,"soon" no longer works here.

He must provide a clear and detailed roadmap for the future of the company. Step by step, with deadlines, costs, and dates.

He must prove his identity.  Samuele Noi is not the person running the company we invested in. We were not consulted about allowing him to take over the company, and we certainly did not approve of it.  At the very least, we must know who he is.

He must prove that the money he has spent has produced a real product. The best way to do this is to provide photos of the product.

Sam, you're not meeting your obligations to your investors, and the time has arrived when you must do so.

Failing a full accounting of the money and proof of the results, then it's only reasonable to assume that all 7000 btc should be refunded.  After all, with no evidence that the money has been spent on hashing ASIC devices, that money should still be in company coffers.

If Sam will neither provide an accounting and proof nor return the full 7000 btc, then perhaps it is time to see what sort help the local authorities can provide us.

I don't see any point in sending debt collectors of any type after him. If they could get the money at all that just hurts shareholders and helps the collectors.

^^ we need to have a vote to end the project and refund the BTC.

I don't see any point in sending debt collectors of any type after him. If they could get the money at all that just hurts shareholders and helps the collectors.

Activity: 448
Will the debt collected go to shareholders or just nine lives and his tough guy friends?
I bet latter one.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1083
Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile
Will the debt collected go to shareholders or just nine lives and his tough guy friends?

nine lives? To the debt collectors only of course... depending on how underworld they are...
Activity: 448
It would be hilarious to see a picture with fabrizio in his underwear and black eyes holding up a sign with "I am Sam Noi" lmao

Grin Grin Grin
It would be hilarious to see a picture with fabrizio in his underwear and black eyes holding up a sign with "I am Sam Noi" lmao
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1083
Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile
I think investigators are too early. In the last days he brought up some TH. Even if its late its what we wanted. Now i personally give him some time to bring up above 100TH. Because then i would be relatively convinced that this is not a scam. So for the moment i see a light.

Though of course i would pay private investigators when nothing happens for, lets say another 2 weeks. If he only brings online 10 more TH. That would look too suspicious.

Private Investigators for me wouldnt mean that i want to smash him. I want to see whats going on and i would send paid eyes to look for me. Im pretty sure Sam is only a poor try to protect the real identity, though thats not what iam interested in. I want to know if there are chips, if they are really labcoin chips and if they mine now. If there are only a couple KNC miners then i will sue him or whatever is needed. Since then he made me invest with wrong details. If there are Chips i want answers that he obviously isnt giving now. I guess in person he will speak. (No threat intended.)

Pushing him now seems not the best moment for me. He should show the growing TH. When he has to fear that russian thugs will beat him to bulk because someone wants his investment back then it wouldnt matter much if there really are chips. That would be contraproductive.
So the conclusion here is fabrizio steals our bitcoins or tough guys steal them. In effect Nine lives is going to illegally steal the remaining bitcoins with the help of his criminal friends.

Either way shareholders get screwed, you just get to chose the mate that will fuck you.
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1040
9lives is just trying scare tactics. pretty desperate attempt. and pointless since Alberto's passport is already posted on this forum, and you can find farbrizzio just by walking in to zoppo's office  in Shenzhen.
Activity: 106
Merit: 10
I hope for NineLives he is just trying to fuck Sam.

If he's serious, he will learn really fast how these type of guys work. They will never let him go before they've taken everything from him.
Think it over one more time dude.

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1048
I'm going to take NineLives seriously, and advise him against what he is about to do. There is a person behind every persona on this board, and in my limited experience of life; its pretty fucking hard to predict irrational human behavior.

He won't be that hard to find for any serious investigative outfit ($$$). Hell, simply finding his sister is sufficient for this particular approach (she would be more than forth coming in person, I bet). In fact, I pretty much assure you that that you will be able to locate him, pretty easily if you have the money. But when you catch up with him, you will have to make a binary option with an outcome I don't think you will want to be associated with. I'm pretty sure the government agency that monitors this board won't appreciate the vigilantism.

If you are going to follow through however, this is probably the last public discussion of it you should entertain/undertake.

chew on this:

Proverbs 10:2 - Treasures of wickedness profit nothing...

Jeremiah 17:11 - ...he who gets riches, but not by right; It will leave him in the midst of his days, And at his end he will be a fool.

(and we all know that, like Mr T., God does not suffer or pity fools)

dont know your faith, or if you even care, but some wise words to consider.

Green
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
https://karatcoin.co
Hilarious. NineLives was still a few days ago complaining about "FUD". And a poll to determine what, exactly?

Anyone still having doubts on calling Labcoin a scam is a retard. It's a scam, even if they are mining with their chips or whatever. Even if you believe 100% of what Labcoin says, it's a scam, as you can deduce:
* he lied multiple times as following statements contradicted past statements
* he said he was doing this part time, as he has a full time job (when you raise that much money, this should not happen)
* he changed the contract when relisting

These are not opinions or feeling about what Labcoin might be doing, these are facts: Labcoin is a scam even according to its official communication.

And "debt collectors", unless you're thinking of the Russian kind, aren't going to do shit. What you need is a $5 wrench.

1-800-ToughContacts. "We cost you allot."
Activity: 252
OK fine, let me be fair:

Here is a poll for everyone to vote on.  Lets have some opinions. We can't site here waiting for this potential scam to complete:

http://www.easypolls.net/poll.html?p=526666cee4b009e50efc78b4

Please vote on what you want to do?

I will close this poll in 24hrs.
OK fine, let me be fair:

Here is a poll for everyone to vote on.  Lets have some opinions. We can't site here waiting for this potential scam to complete:

http://www.easypolls.net/poll.html?p=526666cee4b009e50efc78b4

Please vote on what you want to do?
Its in two parts.

Investigation is something I have to pay for which has started.  I won't give to mush info away.  And that's not a threat.

Once that's complete, debt collectors are employed.
Pages:
Jump to: