Pages:
Author

Topic: [CRYPTOSTOCKS] Labcoin Official Thread - Self-Moderated - page 56. (Read 96854 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
You still have till tomorrow to give us some proof.

I will no-longer ignore you avoiding photo's.

Or he can just tell the truth and say he has no hardware, and provide complete disclosure of the project, delays, problems.

thats good enough for me.  then we can work with him.
Activity: 560

Or he can just tell the truth and say he has no hardware, and provide complete disclosure of the project, delays, problems.

Its not hard Sam / Fab,

Help us put trust back into Labcoin and give us whats needed one step at a time.

Photo's would be a great start.

Please don't make me get nasty.  I do not want family in Shenzhen involved (though I think your not there).

He's in Italy because he is Fabrizio.
Its not hard Sam / Fab,

Help us put trust back into Labcoin and give us whats needed one step at a time.

Photo's would be a great start.

Please don't make me get nasty.  I do not want family in Shenzhen involved (though I think your not there).
SAM WHY ARE DENYING YOU ARE FABRIZIO? WHEN THE BELOW PROVES YOU ARE?

who are you?
Fabrizio Tatti
the owner of iTec Pro Limited, behind Labcoin
this is the official presentation, here I am writing, but with the name of the nominee director (Samuel Noi) that I took the company in Hong Kong
because I want to avoid direct exposure, various risks, etc.
Sam, whats the point deleting questions your share holders have?

Everyone is watching.  And I mean everyone.

I had full belief that this would work but you deleting valid questions is admittance of a scam?

PHOTOS PLEASE..  NOTHING ELSE MATTERS RIGHT NOW.  I'd like to place a time scale of 24hrs to this easy task.  No later.  Then I vote for share holders to start a planned man hunt and deem this as a guaranteed scam.  I will not let this go..

If we can't get answers from the only COMS we know (here) then where?
Sam, whats the point deleting questions your share holders have?

Everyone is watching.  And I mean everyone.

I had full belief that this would work but you deleting valid questions is admittance of a scam?

PHOTOS PLEASE..  NOTHING ELSE MATTERS RIGHT NOW.  I'd like to place a time scale of 24hrs to this easy task.  No later.  Then I vote for share holders to start a planned man hunt and deem this as a guaranteed scam.  I will not let this go..
Activity: 420
I'll be posting a guest account for ghash.io soon.  We have switched to daily dividends and the next will be out as soon as the transaction gets 6 confirmations on cryptostocks.

Why "soon"?  Why not right now?
Sam / Fab,

Please tell us how you intend to answer these questions?

Whats the process and I'll follow it?
Activity: 106
Merit: 10
Why are posts being deleted?

Bunch of picture pussys trolling. Thread is better of without them.
They made some bad calls investing and now think they can demand stuff. Sam said no. They can't handle that  Grin

then you are holding ppls lost share aka cheap, easy for u say that

It's easy b/c the constant whining is anoying and will surely not help getting back up.
Activity: 242

They made some bad calls investing and now think they can demand stuff. Sam said no. They can't handle that  Grin

then you are holding ppls lost share aka cheap, easy for u say that
Activity: 106

Activity: 242
wow battle of posting and delete post, my god
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1808
Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do
Sam, what about increasing the hash rate? 12TH is due, what's the delay?
This thread is reserved for official communication only. We want to avoid the noise. If you want to rant, please do so in the other thread as usual.

No one is ranting, we are asking normal questions, which you are dismissing.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Labcoin.com
This thread is reserved for official communication only. We want to avoid the noise. If you want to rant, please do so in the other thread as usual.
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1026
Can you give us an overview like "we have __ chips in total, currently __ chips are hashing, __ chips will be deployed soon and __ chips are dead because of ____"? Would be very appreciated.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Labcoin.com
Why not taking your time to show us pics of your mining hardware instead of deleting our posts?

We do prefer to setup an open-space and show our hardware when it will be ready for public presentation.
Activity: 98
I'll be posting a guest account for ghash.io soon.  We have switched to daily dividends and the next will be out as soon as the transaction gets 6 confirmations on cryptostocks.

8T Saturday?
Pages:
Jump to: