Pages:
Author

Topic: [CRYPTOSTOCKS] Labcoin Official Thread - Self-Moderated - page 58. (Read 96854 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 500
1.21 GIGA WATTS
Sam,
where is this hardware located..?
is it in Hong Kong or Shenzhen..?
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Doesn't need to post pictures, just do something like this: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.3319408

How do i create a guest account?

Contact [email protected]
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Labcoin.com
Doesn't need to post pictures, just do something like this: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.3319408

How do i create a guest account?

Activity: 420
Sam,

Any updates how to get stats?

I will be okay with sporadic posting of stats picture. Let's say 3 times per week

No.

This will not be acceptable.

Why? What does it change? Just let it go... dividends are flowing, enjoy them :-)

Dividends are not "flowing".  Dividends are tiny drops of condensation on a cactus in the middle of the desert.
Activity: 406
Sam,

I will be okay with sporadic posting of stats picture. Let's say 3 times per week

No.

Why? What does it change? Just let it go... dividends are flowing, enjoy them :-)

LOL. There are numbers involved in that process.  Not a chance this crew can master it.
Sam,

No.

Activity: 602
Sam,

you mean like 5 times a day
Activity: 406
Sam,

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Labcoin.com
Activity: 560
Sam,

Activity: 766
I just noticed cryptostocks only allows you to trade in 4 decimals after zero. Is this somehow adjustable or what ? Labcoin is probably worth under 0.0001 now

And a 0.01 BTC withdraw fee.
With a .02 BTC minimum.. But the good news is that the Max withdrawal is 20,000,000 - so if you had all but 1 mil of the bitcoins ever to be created you could do a single transaction and withdrawal all of them! lol
legendary
Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031
I just noticed cryptostocks only allows you to trade in 4 decimals after zero. Is this somehow adjustable or what ? Labcoin is probably worth under 0.0001 now

And a 0.01 BTC withdraw fee.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1001

Naw. I like it this way - you know that there's a floor that the price can never fall beneath. Smiley

no it's not its .0009 on havelock, and will probably rise more with steady hashing and new hash rate that is added.
Activity: 656
Activity: 356
Merit: 255
if there's no stats api or other method for publicly sharing hashrate, people won't like ghash.io.
There is. You can set up read-only users.
Can you provide some specific instructions for this? I don't see it on the ghash.io account I just created.
legendary
Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031
Are stats public at GHash.io?
Just go back to BTCGuild at least you can see hashing when you are in the top 25
Activity: 356
Merit: 255
(really big image)
if there's no stats api or other method for publicly sharing hashrate, people won't like ghash.io.

are you sure the problem is with eligius and not with networking or software/firmware timeouts?
Pages:
Jump to: