Pages:
Author

Topic: [CRYPTOSTOCKS] Labcoin Official Thread - Self-Moderated - page 59. (Read 96854 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Labcoin.com
Activity: 219
We're currently testing ghash.io and it's looking good, is there any way to their see public stats ?

Note: We obtained a ghash.io account by signin up on cex.io

correct

thats the only way.  I have one to

Labcoin.com
We're currently testing ghash.io and it's looking good, is there any way to their see public stats ?

Note: We obtained a ghash.io account by signin up on cex.io
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
- - -Caveat Aleo- - -
Please post a picture of your device when possible.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
As a last resort you can test BTCguild again and see if it still works properly.
Activity: 837
I can give you the private server address for BTC Guild if you PM me.  There is the 3% fee but unlike some pools it has been resistant to DDoS attacks.

i have it. Any other option?

Bitminter
Activity: 560
Sam,

When are you going to open up trading on Cryptostocks? Secondly, are we still on track for 50TH and 500TH accordingly?
Activity: 406
How about splitting hashrate between many pools?
Activity: 766
I can give you the private server address for BTC Guild if you PM me.  There is the 3% fee but unlike some pools it has been resistant to DDoS attacks.

There's also p2pool.org
Labcoin.com

legendary
Activity: 966
- - -Caveat Aleo- - -
Labcoin.com
Unfortunately, eligius.st doesn't work well with our hardware. We are conducting tests to locate the root of the problem at the moment.

Thanks for that, that doesn't seem so bad (I think). Would you consider getting some help from the community? The shareholder group LCSH consists of individuals who do have quite some experience in the matter. Would you be ready to give them some technical information so they could assist you?

Please suggest another pool, asic-ready, with public stats, so that we can add it to our testings.
Activity: 393
Unfortunately, eligius.st doesn't work well with our hardware. We are conducting tests to locate the root of the problem at the moment.

Thanks for that, that doesn't seem so bad (I think). Would you consider getting some help from the community? The shareholder group LCSH consists of individuals who do have quite some experience in the matter. Would you be ready to give them some technical information so they could assist you?
Activity: 336

What mining software are you using?

[EDIT]  And are you connecting via a usb?
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1026

Hi Sam, happy to hear that. How many chips are currently deployed?

Can you give us an overview like "we have __ chips in total, currently __ chips are hashing, __ chips will be deployed soon and __ chips are dead because of ____"? Would be very appreciated.
Labcoin.com
Activity: 162
Sam, can you tell us some words about the issues of resent instability?
I think a lot of shareholders would be very pleased when you post some pictures of the mining hardware at least.
This is no problem for you, even considering this topic is outsourced.
Activity: 393
Labcoin,

I see you are much more active in the communication side these days, and I m quite pleased with this.
Would it be possible for you just to quickly inform us of the reason why the last deadline was not achieved? just a sentence or two as to why the 5 TH/s were not deployed yesterday would be ample at this point.

Cheers.
legendary
Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031
Looks like my shares transferred, just based on my email address apparently. I'll be interesting to see what the price is tomorrow.

On Havelock they're at ฿0.000451...
Pages:
Jump to: