Pages:
Author

Topic: [CRYPTOSTOCKS] Labcoin Official Thread - Self-Moderated - page 61. (Read 96854 times)

legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1083
Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile
I think its a good sign that you are so active here now Sam. Communication is key.

Did you notice that the hashing is back to 0.6Th from previously 3TH?
Activity: 113
Merit: 10
https://www.chynge.net/
a few questions for you Labcoin

• How many of the 20,000 chips in hand still remain to be deployed?
  • On what date will all chips in hand be deployed?
  • What are the approximate running costs, per board or per terahash, of outsourcing and hosting (electricity, etc.)?
  • Are the current chips profitable right now at the current difficulty? If so, what is the current profit margin?
  • What is the status of the next batch of chips? (the 130nm ones promised to use a thermally superior package)
  • What is the status of the 65nm design? If it's still on hold, do you have anyone under contract to complete the design?
  • Have you secured exclusive access to the bitcoin wallet for IPO funds yet from Fabrizio? (If so, what address?)
  • When will you be in Shenzen next?
  • The network difficulty has risen 40% in the last few days, and is expected to rise sharply again in less than 12 days. Can you achieve 1% of global hashrate before the next difficulty change, and can you maintain that rate in the future?
  • There have been a number of well-funded competing ASIC designers now producing real hardware, and difficulty is expected to continue rising at record high levels for the foreseeable future. At what difficulty will the existing Labcoin chips cease to be profitable given the known power and hosting costs?

Credit to radiumsoup for the list of questions.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1808
Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do
Sam.

I am interested to know about financials - what information are you willing to disclose?  also. -How many of the 20,000 chips in hand still remain to be deployed?

and can we have some "rough" dates & numbers around increase in the hash rate?

thanks
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
I like this thread. And thanks for the info, Labcoin! Will be exciting to follow the development Smiley
Activity: 766
Merit: 250
Correct. We are currently bringing up more hardware.

Awesome, thanks for the reply!
legendary
Activity: 1057
Merit: 1000
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
labcoin, please check and make exact time of the trading opening ? then we can make prepare , or we will sleep soon.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Labcoin.com
Just wondering. It looks like when you add to the total hashing there is a drastic dip for a little bit.. I'm guessing you are re-arranging, etc? If so I'm guessing we'll see more than 3 TH shortly...

Correct. We are currently bringing up more hardware.
legendary
Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031
Does Cryptostocks not use Google 2FA? 

It has Yubikey.
Labcoin.com

Yubikey only supported at the moment.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Activity: 449
Got my labcoin shares  at crypto stocks. Let the trading begin tomorrow Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031
Labcoin,

How soon is trading expected to begin?

Probably a few hours, we're waiting for cryptostock response.

You should probably wait 24 hours so people can get everything set up.

I think you have to credit the shares because this process seems a bit different from how it was with petamine

Got my account and all shares credited, just had to reset password, everything went smooth, at least for me.
Activity: 766
Just wondering. It looks like when you add to the total hashing there is a drastic dip for a little bit.. I'm guessing you are re-arranging, etc? If so I'm guessing we'll see more than 3 TH shortly...

Activity: 219
Labcoin,

I think you have to credit the shares because this process seems a bit different from how it was with petamine
legendary
Sam, when can we expect to see some management accounts? Also will you be updating us on the work that the outsourcers have completed to stablise the chips?

Would you please clarify what you do mean with "management accounts"?
I've already stated that outsourcers have worked out a new board design and powerful cooling solution.

Management accounts are a simple breakdown of how the company finances look. IE how much has been spent and how many coins are still in the business, this is something any small business should keep records of. While I understand you won't want to release them publicly will you show some basic accounting to a trusted member?
Labcoin,

Labcoin.com
Labcoin,

Labcoin,

Labcoin.com
Sam, when can we expect to see some management accounts? Also will you be updating us on the work that the outsourcers have completed to stablise the chips?

Would you please clarify what you do mean with "management accounts"?
I've already stated that outsourcers have worked out a new board design and powerful cooling solution.
legendary
Pages:
Jump to: