Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptsy Hack Resolution - 3rd dispatch posted - page 15. (Read 44975 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Although I also think that the attorneys can't even attempt to recover funds from anything other than the balances of those who have filed for the class action lawsuit.  So they will most likely be going after a much smaller sum than what was stolen.
The screwed up thing about class action lawsuits is that its another form of theft for those that aren't able to contract the attorneys to recover their funds.

What will happen is, any funds recovered for those who have contacted them will go into an account.  There will be many more funds unclaimed than claimed due to the fact that the majority of people who've lost funds are unable to contract the attorneys due to not being US citizens or other various reasons.

The court can then distribute all unclaimed funds to those who have claimed funds through contracts with the attorneys, meaning, those who have filed for the lawsuit will end up getting ALL of the funds recovered through several rounds of distribution of unclaimed funds after they receive their initial settlement for their own personal claim.

After they receive their settlement claim, any unclaimed funds will then be distributed by the court, but the court can only distribute funds to those who initially filed claims.

This is why usually in class actions, a few victims make out while the majority of victims get nothing.

I have a hunch as to who Cryptcracker may be:

John Fitzpatrick or Craig Wright (respectively). Either one, especially the later, would try to use the signed contract with Paul Vernon of Cryptsy as collateral to obtain a loan if not try to sell it outright.

and here I thought it was this guy  Shocked

https://www.blogger.com/profile/02829433847798847433

Activity: 77
Merit: 10
Realized releasing the critical information at the time I said would actually hinder the efforts so I'm waiting for the right time. Request for receivership is march 28th, I'm attempting to have everything solved by then so the lawyers don't take your money as a "fee"

Federals should go after you Cryptcracker. You're probably not innocent
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1042
www.explorerz.top
The lawyers aren't tech savvy they will just take your money. I'm not bureaucratic scum I know how to actually recover the coins.

i mean the whole thing.
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
The lawyers aren't tech savvy they will just take your money. I'm not bureaucratic scum I know how to actually recover the coins.
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1042
www.explorerz.top
Realized releasing the critical information at the time I said would actually hinder the efforts so I'm waiting for the right time. Request for receivership is march 28th, I'm attempting to have everything solved by then so the lawyers don't take your money as a "fee"

no i dont think so.
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
vip
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145
I have a hunch as to who Cryptcracker may be:

John Fitzpatrick or Craig Wright (respectively). Either one, especially the later, would try to use the signed contract with Paul Vernon of Cryptsy as collateral to obtain a loan if not try to sell it outright.
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1002
Hey Cryptocracker,

If you send me the coins, I'll pay you a bounty of 2500 BTC. That's way more than Paul will give you for them. No questions asked. I'll even sign a contract with you if you want.

Owning stolen coins is still criminal. You want to live with that and risk to sit in prison for years?

Think of all the damage he has done to families and businesses... It ain't pretty.

Even in America that is at it's worst possession of stolen property in the 5th degree, which is basically a joke charge. Besides keep in mind that not everyone lives in countries where receiving said coins would be illegal.

That being said I think I made my point that there is a better market for the coins than selling them back to Paul. I also think it's pretty clear that this clown doesn't have the coins or any chance of actually obtaining them.

Activity: 376
Merit: 254
Cryptnuts your noob dispatch how many dispatch after this ,3/ 15 or 100 ..how many dispatch ,,he keep blaming blind and no proofs  ,cryptsy dick is you just doing drama n nothing ..

1) dispatch - cryptsy stay silent 18 months . it too long time . after 2016 -1-12 . come with system problems OK , after 2 day after he said
 Cryptsy have NA in wallet to pay wow .

2) dispatch - now silent game over , now hide n seek game start OK , fine but add one more roll play cryprcreack or cryptnuter
Whatever contract, time limits 3 hour done everything with first party n second party . wowowo that pranks gave-UP  Hope to cryptsy user

To slow down but hey now can cryptsy user getting more angry n it keep growing  .  whatever. Big *##*#** ur name is just a big shit that it

3) dispatch - maybe Russian hitman come n murder you in your hotel room or FBI catch you before them . whatever my points is
Why you still not clear you only Btc ,ltc lose  or they steal every pic of coins that available in trade ..  Really that is big question big shit
Activity: 273
Merit: 260
Pool Owner
Hey we need more ground up altcoins to get Crypto Crack going again.
Activity: 142
Merit: 101
post after post of useless chatter.  no solutions, no solid proof of what happened, nothing... just a bunch of speculation, accusations, bullshit memes, and troll talk.

let's see how many pages this shit goes on for  Roll Eyes
Activity: 376
Merit: 254
Hey cryptsy my offer for you
 You have my dick left  in your wallet , get suck it up

legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1010
Hey Cryptocracker,

If you send me the coins, I'll pay you a bounty of 2500 BTC. That's way more than Paul will give you for them. No questions asked. I'll even sign a contract with you if you want.

Owning stolen coins is still criminal. You want to live with that and risk to sit in prison for years?

Think of all the damage he has done to families and businesses... It ain't pretty.
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1002
Hey Cryptocracker,

vip
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145
As soon as Cryptsy finalizes and signs a contract I will be able to basically immediately get the coins back in the rightful owners hands. So if you are eager to get your coins back implore cryptsy to finalize the deal with Cryptcracker as soon as possible.

Signed contract is up, coins didn't move, looks like that was a lie... BigVern goxxed once again...

BTW. 24hrs are gone. We want the next eisode of your fantasy story. You said you would.

Activity: 399
Merit: 250
As soon as Cryptsy finalizes and signs a contract I will be able to basically immediately get the coins back in the rightful owners hands. So if you are eager to get your coins back implore cryptsy to finalize the deal with Cryptcracker as soon as possible.

Signed contract is up, coins didn't move, looks like that was a lie... BigVern goxxed once again...

BTW. 24hrs are gone. We want the next eisode of your fantasy story. You said you would.

Activity: 506
Merit: 250
Fun fact the 1750 Bitcoin bounty I'm looking to receive for just the Bitcoin recovery is 618 more then 1132.
Sorry to bring this here but i believe you can be of great help! I borrowed some money which i thought to crypto-invest, i bought some "ybcoin" on cryptsy (i researched about ybc then it looked positive because i saw it was getting popular especially in china) i bought about 1k+ ybc but the problem started when i wanted to withdraw and cryptsy put withdrawal on hold for ybc, after months i contacted cryptsy support to know why, they said no ETA i waited and waited still in contact with the cryptsy support yet they gave no positve response!
I disturbed the support team till one Mullick told me they couldnt get the ybc wallet up and running because they couldnt get access to the devs for the source code i checked the site of the ybc developers and they gave me a link to the ybc updated source on github i gave the link to the cryptsy wallet team after which they stopped responding to me, my tickets were closed and ybc trade on cryptsy was closed! i sought to know why but no response again was ever given to me! hence my (borrowed) 1000 usd investment turned to dust in my eye!
I am honsestly seeking your assistance in helping me with 1.5 btc settlement because i believe you can! I am down on my knees right now as i type this here please help me!  

We're all in the same boat.  I lost a lot of money too.  We are trying to expose Paul Vernon/BigVern, JShock/Jim Shockney/Cryptsy_Jim, and anyone else involved in stealing our money.  It's not likely that we'll get it back, but we need to watch where the money goes and there's a chance.  And if we don't get it back, we can at least try to make sure they go to prison.
Yes its the best thing to do, sorry about your loss too
Pages:
Jump to: