Author

Topic: CRYPTSY stopping withdraw locking accounts without notifying users! Class Action - page 539. (Read 1006431 times)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0
just to add to this post:

i had withdrawal started at the end of september. was stuck pending for two weeks. Then, the balance was back to being available and the record of the withdrawal erased. So, i resubmit the withdrawal request. Now it has been almost a week again stuck in pending state...no responses to support ticket...
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000
@mullick it seems you are completely incompetent, along with everyone else at cryptsy

last time there excuses you were at a wedding in chat a week or two ago, you're on vacation now
these wallets have been down almost 3 weeks since you switched over

support is not answering tickets, for weeks, people getting locked out of accounts. I suggest deliberately

I think we are seeing the next mtgox, you lot wouldn't know your arse from your elbow if someone showed you

this is the problem that vern seemed to employ gimps off this forum who were clueless

get this sorted, get support sorted, get these wallets sorted
and let's start hearing some apologies to people involved

start addressing each individual problem or complaint gets filed
http://www.bbb.org/south-east-florida/

Taking a vacation now means someone is incompetent? The vacation was for the wedding and is almost 2 weeks. Not that its any of your business

DGB withdrawals not working - even though there is big pump since 24h that i have spoken of.

DGB wallet I have worked on the last few days. I got it down to 16 pending withdrawals last night and am currently trying to merge dust here to correct the issue. The wallet is so clogged it wont even respond to a listunspent rpc call. It will need a 24-48 hour maintenance window coming up but ill wait until all the excitement calms down a bit

http://digiexplorer.info/address/D9tRTjdopc84Zjp4sfQFpF3SJHsfdkYYiw

@Mullick,

Who is your backup person when you go on vacation as you indicated to me you were these past days?

Paul would be the one to work on wallet issues. There are some wallets only he has access to. I try to get an hour or two of work in every night when im on vacation. That usually doesnt include checking the forums

please explain to us why some people can withdraw their coins and some people can't withdraw

this issues really realy make us worry to use your site

what happens the true ?
legendary
Activity: 1176
Amazing https://www.cryptsy.com/campaign they just launched their new debit card!
That is obviously more important then giving back the money to their users.

they charges $10 for prepaid mastercard
i make mastercard in advcash only $4,99
no annual and monthly fees
Activity: 699
Merit: 501
Coinpanion.io - Copy Successful Crypto Traders
Amazing https://www.cryptsy.com/campaign they just launched their new debit card!
That is obviously more important then giving back the money to their users.
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473
LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper
The thing i don't understand is why they are upgrading graphics and adding other shitcoins instead of working to restore broken wallets and to process 2 weeks stucked withdrawals.
The only reason i can think of is that they DO NOT want their users to withdraw their money, simple as that.
This would also be confirmed by the fact they're charging 0,5% on every withdrawal.
This is criminal to say the least!

When focus is on adding new shit coins and Design then I would say that focus is not on getting customer their funds.

Fees for withdraw should not be a % but a set fee.

Basically they are saying "if you want your money bitch pay us 0.5% of the total. Thanks sucker!"
The thing i don't understand is why they are upgrading graphics and adding other shitcoins instead of working to restore broken wallets and to process 2 weeks stucked withdrawals.
The only reason i can think of is that they DO NOT want their users to withdraw their money, simple as that.
This would also be confirmed by the fact they're charging 0,5% on every withdrawal.
This is criminal to say the least!
legendary
Activity: 1061
Merit: 1001
@mullick it seems you are completely incompetent, along with everyone else at cryptsy

last time there excuses you were at a wedding in chat a week or two ago, you're on vacation now

support is not answering tickets, for weeks, people getting locked out of accounts. I suggest deliberately

I think we are seeing the next mtgox, you lot wouldn't know your arse from your elbow if someone showed you

this is the problem that vern seemed to employ gimps off this forum who were clueless

Taking a vacation now means someone is incompetent? The vacation was for the wedding and is almost 2 weeks. Not that its any of your business

DGB withdrawals not working - even though there is big pump since 24h that i have spoken of.

DGB wallet I have worked on the last few days. I got it down to 16 pending withdrawals last night and am currently trying to merge dust here to correct the issue. The wallet is so clogged it wont even respond to a listunspent rpc call. It will need a 24-48 hour maintenance window coming up but ill wait until all the excitement calms down a bit

@Mullick,

Who is your backup person when you go on vacation as you indicated to me you were these past days?

Paul would be the one to work on wallet issues. There are some wallets only he has access to. I try to get an hour or two of work in every night when im on vacation. That usually doesnt include checking the forums

@mullick
listen arseclown I don't give a crap where you are, as long as there is someone at cryptsy to get these wallets sorted
they have been down 3 weeks as explained. have you been away 3 weeks? exactly
you are ALL  a bunch of incompetents, at the very least
now I assume you are getting paid? well I am losing money and cannot access my money and coins! along with hundreds or possibly thousands of people. now this isn't just negligent, it's criminal

all the questions and statements are here and in the countless cryptsy scam threads, tweets, all over internet

bitjohn,vern, you, all a bunch of idiots, I have frankly seen nothing like this in my life. I am sure a lot of shit will be catching up with you

I urge everyone to post real names of everyone involved in cryptsy, no hiding behind handles.
also submit official complaints to bbb
and if it goes much longer, being locked out of wallets, law enforcement
2 days since i submitted all the documents they ask vor verification.
All withdrawals are still pending, no response from support and 1 week of chat ban.
Mullick, what the fuck do i have to do to have my money back?
I've been waiting for 2 weeks, i need that money holy shit!
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1002

@Mullick,

legendary
Activity: 1722
You're right they do carry A LOT of coins.. a lot..  Helps the alt coin market a lot though.. Lots of coins only on cryptsy.
legendary
95% of cryptsy is shitcoins, its what they do!

however, it is dozens of wallets down that never were before
some very good coins, they are claiming problem with cahin or whatever when everyones qt wallets are fine and chains are handling transactions

people just want to get coins OUT of this scamsite before they go bellyup

legendary
Activity: 1722
The coins I've found that have been on maintence for sometime are superdupershitcoins.....

Americancoin... that thing is so Fing broken.. if you're expecting cryptsy to fix it.. wow.
legendary

You will need to work with our compliance department to resolve your issues. Support should direct you to them

Support is not responding to my tickets.
I submitted all the personal information for the verification process, now give me my money!

Either you process my withdrawals or not this is the last time i use your exchange and go through your stupid invasive verification process.
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473
LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

@Mullick,

legendary

legendary
Just a quick update on these BLATANT SCAMMERS.

As you can see earlier in this forum, BitJohn asked me to "be cooperative" and solve the problem out of public eye....

Since then, they have forced me to password reset no less than 3 times, and then randomly locked me out of the same password which they forced me to reset to.

So, in other words, they repeatedly change the password behind my back in an endless cycle without notifying me, and then pretending it is a "server issue".

After a month of support they finally got me to the point of logged in, in which I requested withdraw- I confirmed it and everything. BitJohn then lies and says to "let him know when I get the coins". I tell him he has to click on my confirmation from his side so it says "processing" instead of pending.

Then they change my password again, and lock me out of my account without notifying me again.

Yes, its that blatant and it's that bad. These guys are so much worse than Gox.

Moving forward with the lawsuit. To all those that have PMed me in support- I thank you very much. If you don't already have attorneys(or even if you do, there are many benefits) consider legalshield. It's only $40 a month, and once you sign up, you can have your leglshield lawyer send your info directly to my Attorneys to join the suit. From the messages I received  it seems there is a lot of interest. I am going to start a second thread for the suit soon. Stay posted.

My Attorneys recommended I file a complaint to the FBI's internet crime center at : http://www.ic3.gov/default.aspx . I've gotten some messages about Cryptsy's use/selling/ phishing of info in the process of "verifying" users, and I personally haven't received junk mail in the past 10 years or so until the month after I gave Cryptsy my home address. Also, Cryptsy complained in an early support email that my SSN wasn't correct, indicating that Cryptsy tried to use it in an illegal manner.

I've since put on my credit security freeze, and informed my attorneys about the articles and rumors regarding Cryptsy's purported violent/terrorist connections.

And again, Cryptsy continues to change my password again and again, without ever notifying me. That's pretty much all the evidence this community needs, though there is much much more to state. For instance, how their system does not recognize their own captcha's or passwords.

BigJohn, "John McPherson", John Doe II, whatever you go by, why did you stop "helping" me? huh?

We cannot seem to find out why your password isnt working for you multiple times. You seem to be able to login. So login and withdrawal all of your funds. There is nothing preventing them from processing. I havent had a chance to check for updates on your ticket since im on vacation but it seems that if you get logged in and withdrawal your funds the issue will be resolved

Still nothing from these assholes!

yup

let's keep these scammers at the top of scam section

every single one of them is guilty by association, bitjohn, bigvern, mullick, all the sycophant mods in chatbox

none of them doing a bloody thing, on here, on twitter, in support
it's all a big joke it seems to them

when they've alienated everyone on bitcointalk they won't have a business left

They already don't have a business left, look at their numbers it's just a matter of weeks before they go broke, and that's what they deserve.
They've been adding shitcoin after shitcoin for 2 years, when it was clear they had not the skills to handle more then 10 different wallets at the same time.
They are upgrading ghraphics instead of processing 2 or 3 weeks stucked withdrawals and they charge no fees for trading while they take a 0,5% cut on withdrawals, i mean how retarded these people are?
The only reason why they are still in business is because they've been early in the strongest bull market of the last 1000 years!

For these reasons and others i'm trying to withdraw everything i have but these assholes do not want to process my withdrawals.
Considering in 12 days they have not been able to provide a credible explanation i'm starting to think it's just that i'm too big to let go.

You will need to work with our compliance department to resolve your issues. Support should direct you to them
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
follow me to make money
Still nothing from these assholes!

yup

let's keep these scammers at the top of scam section

every single one of them is guilty by association, bitjohn, bigvern, mullick, all the sycophant mods in chatbox

none of them doing a bloody thing, on here, on twitter, in support
it's all a big joke it seems to them

when they've alienated everyone on bitcointalk they won't have a business left

They already don't have a business left, look at their numbers it's just a matter of weeks before they go broke, and that's what they deserve.
They've been adding shitcoin after shitcoin for 2 years, when it was clear they had not the skills to handle more then 10 different wallets at the same time.
They are upgrading ghraphics instead of processing 2 or 3 weeks stucked withdrawals and they charge no fees for trading while they take a 0,5% cut on withdrawals, i mean how retarded these people are?
The only reason why they are still in business is because they've been early in the strongest bull market of the last 1000 years!

For these reasons and others i'm trying to withdraw everything i have but these assholes do not want to process my withdrawals.
Considering in 12 days they have not been able to provide a credible explanation i'm starting to think it's just that i'm too big to let go.
Jump to: