Author

Topic: CRYPTSY stopping withdraw locking accounts without notifying users! Class Action - page 540. (Read 1006431 times)

legendary
Activity: 1061
Merit: 1001
Still nothing from these assholes!

yup

let's keep these scammers at the top of scam section

every single one of them is guilty by association, bitjohn, bigvern, mullick, all the sycophant mods in chatbox

none of them doing a bloody thing, on here, on twitter, in support
it's all a big joke it seems to them

when they've alienated everyone on bitcointalk they won't have a business left
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473
LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper
I just private messaged mullick of cryptsy about this thread.

Let's see if these issues get resolved in a timely manner.
Activity: 699
Merit: 501
Coinpanion.io - Copy Successful Crypto Traders
My withdrawals locked and still no news from them and not one credible explanation.
legendary
let's keep the cryptsy scamtards at the top of the scam section

dozens of wallets 'under maintenance' for over 2 weeks, even though chains and wallets fine
prices being destroyed whilst people can't deposit and withdraw

people, understandably, not wanting to deposit btc with these scammers to buy, forcing alts down more

locking people out of accounts
banning in chat various people
not answering support tickets
not addressing tweets

sort your scamming selves out bitjohn and bigvern NOW
Although i still can't understand why your password keep reset repeatedly...

It's because bigverm and its team cannot even code a simple minesweeper
legendary
Activity: 1055
Merit: 1002
Just a quick update on these BLATANT SCAMMERS.

As you can see earlier in this forum, BitJohn asked me to "be cooperative" and solve the problem out of public eye....

Since then, they have forced me to password reset no less than 3 times, and then randomly locked me out of the same password which they forced me to reset to.

So, in other words, they repeatedly change the password behind my back in an endless cycle without notifying me, and then pretending it is a "server issue".

After a month of support they finally got me to the point of logged in, in which I requested withdraw- I confirmed it and everything. BitJohn then lies and says to "let him know when I get the coins". I tell him he has to click on my confirmation from his side so it says "processing" instead of pending.

Then they change my password again, and lock me out of my account without notifying me again.

Hm you know around mounth ago trying to login to cryptsy i suddently found that my password doas not work. (I as well using two-factor mail and two-factor on cryptsy). I was in panic, i reset password, logon with new one, but found that there was no login attempt from unknown me ip, funds were safe, there were no traders or withdraws. I thought that it was a cryptsy bug and forgot about it. Could it be some database error which damage passwords?
Although i still can't understand why your password keep reset repeatedly...
Monday has passed and i still don't know why they blocked my withdrawals.
They promised to contact me but all i got by now is an empty answer to my ticket.
And of course i've just been banned again from their chat because i was asking for explanations in the wrong place.

At this point i suggest you to immediately stop depositing your coins at Cryptsy
Activity: 73
Merit: 15
Just a quick update on these BLATANT SCAMMERS.

As you can see earlier in this forum, BitJohn asked me to "be cooperative" and solve the problem out of public eye....

Since then, they have forced me to password reset no less than 3 times, and then randomly locked me out of the same password which they forced me to reset to.

So, in other words, they repeatedly change the password behind my back in an endless cycle without notifying me, and then pretending it is a "server issue".

After a month of support they finally got me to the point of logged in, in which I requested withdraw- I confirmed it and everything. BitJohn then lies and says to "let him know when I get the coins". I tell him he has to click on my confirmation from his side so it says "processing" instead of pending.

Then they change my password again, and lock me out of my account without notifying me again.

Yes, its that blatant and it's that bad. These guys are so much worse than Gox.

Moving forward with the lawsuit. To all those that have PMed me in support- I thank you very much. If you don't already have attorneys(or even if you do, there are many benefits) consider legalshield. It's only $40 a month, and once you sign up, you can have your leglshield lawyer send your info directly to my Attorneys to join the suit. From the messages I received  it seems there is a lot of interest. I am going to start a second thread for the suit soon. Stay posted.

My Attorneys recommended I file a complaint to the FBI's internet crime center at : http://www.ic3.gov/default.aspx . I've gotten some messages about Cryptsy's use/selling/ phishing of info in the process of "verifying" users, and I personally haven't received junk mail in the past 10 years or so until the month after I gave Cryptsy my home address. Also, Cryptsy complained in an early support email that my SSN wasn't correct, indicating that Cryptsy tried to use it in an illegal manner.

I've since put on my credit security freeze, and informed my attorneys about the articles and rumors regarding Cryptsy's purported violent/terrorist connections.

And again, Cryptsy continues to change my password again and again, without ever notifying me. That's pretty much all the evidence this community needs, though there is much much more to state. For instance, how their system does not recognize their own captcha's or passwords.

BigJohn, "John McPherson", John Doe II, whatever you go by, why did you stop "helping" me? huh?

legendary
let me just say, they will rue the day
legendary
Activity: 987
Merit: 1003
Yeah I gave up after 3 months of no response to tickets and threats of ban on chat.
legendary
Activity: 1775
Merit: 1032
Value will be measured in sats
Trading fees = 0% and withdrawals fees = 0.5%.
If they are not running some kind of fractional reserve scheme then i'm Geri Halliwell!

BTW yesterday i contacted them again in their chat and 2 mods told me i should wait until monday and then someone will contact me because they are actually "upgrading some internal procedures" (i have no idea what the fuck they were talking about!) and they cannot process my withdrawals.

"upgrading some internal procedures" is slang for we are making a runner
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1122
OK, newsbtc.com is back up.  Mustabeen maintenance .

vip
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1122
Hmmmmmmmmmmm  newsbtc.com is offline..........

Just 4 days after the epic "Cryptsy CEO / Coin Fire Aggro" article.

Huh

Things that make you go.... "Hmmmmmmm!"

http://www.newsbtc.com/2015/10/07/cryptsys-ceo-a-hard-man-in-the-face-of-coinfires-aggro/
Trading fees = 0% and withdrawals fees = 0.5%.
If they are not running some kind of fractional reserve scheme then i'm Geri Halliwell!

BTW yesterday i contacted them again in their chat and 2 mods told me i should wait until monday and then someone will contact me because they are actually "upgrading some internal procedures" (i have no idea what the fuck they were talking about!) and they cannot process my withdrawals.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000
Guess what MegaJohnny, you should go to politics, the better you lie and hide, the better it is for you. Do you really have 14 people in your support, maybe you have only 2, rest are bots? Can you list your members by names  Grin, I know it's not appropriate, but it is also not appropriate to hold user coins, force trades in your favour, edit accounts without approval of it's owner, horrible fiasco with EUR market, horrible support, chat members that can't write 1 sentence without saying f*, ....

BTW what happened with EUR market at Cryptsy? I see big price anomalies last days, but like to read story behind it. If it is already discussed at forum can you share a link?

P.S.
Just withdrew 1.5 BTC and few minor ALTs from Cryptsy. All OK (except 0.5% fee) - already received and confirmed.

ya,..only the fees is too high
even at poloniex only 0.0001 btc
the people in our forum complaining about this
i hope cryptsy consider about it
Activity: 894
Guess what MegaJohnny, you should go to politics, the better you lie and hide, the better it is for you. Do you really have 14 people in your support, maybe you have only 2, rest are bots? Can you list your members by names  Grin, I know it's not appropriate, but it is also not appropriate to hold user coins, force trades in your favour, edit accounts without approval of it's owner, horrible fiasco with EUR market, horrible support, chat members that can't write 1 sentence without saying f*, ....

BTW what happened with EUR market at Cryptsy? I see big price anomalies last days, but like to read story behind it. If it is already discussed at forum can you share a link?

P.S.
Just withdrew 1.5 BTC and few minor ALTs from Cryptsy. All OK (except 0.5% fee) - already received and confirmed.
legendary
Activity: 1176

cryptsy ever got issues like this by the people a long time ago
not the same but similar
but they still exist until now
i am the old user on there and only not active in trade between 4-7 months  because my coin not listed yet
but now listed and i have plan to start trading in cryptsy,thats why i tried to deposit and withdraw

i think it's too stupid if cryptsy staked their name just for 3 or 5 or maybe 10 coins

legendary
Activity: 1722
Been using them for while.. got a bunch of coins on here... :S..
Jump to: